Song Seung Hun 송승헌

Admin

"The Player" Song Seung-heon Rocks a Wig

photo1010261.jpg

On the latest episode of the OCN drama "The Player", Kang Ha-ri (Song Seung-heon) dressed up reporter Shin (Jo Jae-yoon).

To uncover the dirty truth behind civil rights lawyer Jin Yong-joon (Jung Eun-pyo) and presidential candidate Kim Sung-jin who was keeping a lookout for him, Kang Ha-ri decided to use reporter Shin. The reporter couldn't help but write an article about it.

Kang Ha-ri stole reporter Shin's ID and pretended to be him; wearing a wig and even copying the habit of spraying facial mist every now and then. The fake 'reporter Shin' headed to where the rumors were being made up and news about Kim Sung-jin spread.

Kang Ha-ri met Jin Yong-joon dressed up as reporter Shin and was caught for who he was.

photo1010262.jpg

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Translation : Hancinema

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Oct. 15-21, 2018

dramaratings_2.jpg

Saturday, Oct. 20      
My Only Ally 21 KBS 24.9%
My Only Ally 22 KBS 25.7%
Hide and Seek 29 MBC 3.6%
Hide and Seek 30 MBC 8.1%
Hide and Seek 31 MBC 11.0%
Hide and Seek 32 MBC 11.8%
Ms. Ma, Nemesis 9 SBS 2.1%
Ms. Ma, Nemesis 10 SBS 5.1%
Ms. Ma, Nemesis 11 SBS 5.5%
Ms. Ma, Nemesis 12 SBS 5.8%
The Third Charm 8 JTBC 3.0%
Player 7 OCN 4.4%
Room No. 9 5 tvN 3.5%
Sunday, Oct. 21      
My Only Ally 23 KBS 27.1%
My Only Ally 24 KBS  31.2%
My Healing Love 5 MBC 4.6%
My Healing Love 6 MBC 9.1%
My Healing Love 7 MBC 8.1%
My Healing Love 8 MBC 8.3%
Player 8 OCN 4.9%
Room No. 9 6 tvN 4.5%

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/10/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-oct-15-21-2018/

15 Golden K-Dramas That Are Always Worth Rewatching

As an avid K-drama watcher, there are a lot of dramas that I’ve watched more than once. There’s many factors that play into wanting to watch a whole series more than once. Most of the time, it’s because of two main reasons: the two main leads and their chemistry, and how captivating the storyline is. I find myself enjoying these dramas just the same the second time around despite already knowing the outcome. Here’s my list of 15 K-dramas that are worth the re-watch!

14. Autumn In My Heart

“Autumn In My Heart” is one of those classic dramas that stand the test of time for its heartbreaking script and beautiful cast. Song Seung Hun, Song Hye Kyo, and Won Bin star in this melodrama that is so tragic that it’ll have you shook for awhile. There are lines from the script that are still recited to this day, and it is also a series that was a huge stepping stone for the three now Hallyu stars.

autumn-in-my-heart-540x360.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

What Are The Current 10 Most Online Searched Dramas In Korea? (Based On October 23rd Data)

Which dramas do you think Koreans are searching the most for? Which current drama catches the curiosity of Koreans?

Naver has a ranking of the 10 most searched dramas in Korea. Being searched online does not mean that these dramas are the most watched, ratings are more important for this. However, being searched means an interest and somehow a popularity from the public. It is also interesting to see the changing trends with dramas going up and down from the searching list.

This based on the data of October 23rd daily searched dramas. Here is the list!

1- The Beauty Inside

2- “100 Days My Prince”

3- “Where Stars Land

4- “Sunny Again Tomorrow”

5- “Matrimonial Chaos”

6- “Love To The End”

7-  “Player”

8- “Bad Papa”

9- “The Guest”

10- “Mr. Sunshine”

10_most_searched_10_23.png

source : Kpopmap

"The Player" Song Seung-heon Attacked by Kwak Ja-hyeong

photo1012429.jpg

Song Seung-heon was attacked by Kwak Ja-hyeong on the tenth episode of the OCN weekend drama "Player".

While Won-gi was wanted for 180 billion won in investment fraud, Ha-ri (Song Seung-heon) followed him. However, Won-gi was being followed.

Ha-ri was with Won-gi when Dong-seop (Kwak Ja-hyeong) attacked them. Dong-seop had committed murder, but covered it up as suicide.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

Translation : Hancinema

We are down to the last batch of K-stories once November 2018 Korean dramas sail to its premiere dates.

Although we are still a month shy before 2018 ends, I am closing this year’s monthly k-drama list segment with a happy heart. With some series crossing over the first month of January 2019, some of the stories from November 2018 Korean dramas will not be included on our year-end recap and best pick selection.

We get to have some thrillers, drama and romance genres to dominate the narratives for the new roster scheduled to begin in November. Male actors take most of the central figures based on the initially released plot sketches by the TV networks.

Rating game is expected to heat up given that the popular actors with stable following are set to star in this batch of November 2018 Korean dramas.

Below is the lineup of currently airing K-dramas that are expected to end in the next two months.

(Note: Daily series not included)

Saturday – Sunday

My Only One (KBS)

Room No. 9 (tvN)

Player (OCN) *Finale Nov 11

PicsArt_10-29-11.32.48.png?resize=620,62

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Hellokpop

K-Dramas That Gave Actors Their Big Break

All it takes is one killer role for an actor to become a Hallyu star and secure his position in the Korean entertainment industry. A lot of actors go unnoticed and struggle for many years before they make their big break-out role. Here’s to all those actors who worked hard to make a name for themselves (and continue to work hard). Check out our list of K-dramas that boosted actors into the spotlight!

Song Seung Heon in “Autumn In My Heart”

song-seung-hun.jpeg

This series made an impression on all of Korea for its heartbreaking storyline and very visually appealing cast (Song Seung Heon, Won Bin, and Song Hye Kyo). Song Seung Heon was previously known for his comedic side when he starred in the hit sitcom, “Three Guys and Three Girls,” so the fact that he was able to showcase a more serious side really gained him the respect as an actor.

autumn-in-my-heart1.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Nov. 5-11, 2018

dramaratings_2.jpg

Weekend drama Player ended its 14 episode run, having decent numbers all the way through.

Saturday, Nov. 10      
My Only Ally 33 KBS 23.9%
My Only Ally 34 KBS 28.8%
Hide and Seek 41 MBC 10.6%
Hide and Seek 42 MBC 12.9%
Hide and Seek 43 MBC 12.2%
Hide and Seek 44 MBC 13.4%
Ms. Ma, Nemesis 21 SBS 4.5%
Ms. Ma, Nemesis 22 SBS 4.8%
Ms. Ma, Nemesis 23 SBS 5.2%
Ms. Ma, Nemesis 24 SBS 5.3%
The Third Charm 14 JTBC 2.8%
Player 13 OCN 4.6%
Room No. 9 11 tvN 3.5%
Sunday, Nov. 11      
My Only Ally 35 KBS 28.4%
My Only Ally 36 KBS 33.1%
My Healing Love 17 MBC 8.7%
My Healing Love 18 MBC 9.4%
My Healing Love 19 MBC 8.9%
My Healing Love 20 MBC 9.2%
Player 14 OCN 5.8%
Room No. 9 12 tvN 4.6%

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/11/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-nov-5-11-2018/

• 2 weeks later...

black play

20181126155822_17630485145439263407.png

Song Seung Heon headed off to Vietnam on November 26 to shoot a pictorial for First Look. His style is consistently classic suave so the outfit suits him. I really liked him in Player so I figure I just find him watchable when he stays away from the weepy or emotional melo genre. Think he is a lot more interesting to watch when he does rom-com and dark/dry humour.

20181126155807_24679943178112211648.png

1s7c6xuy94_1695088021108409631.jpg?w=620

source :

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*** Both movie and TV actors gathered on December 17 to receive awards in conjunction to South Korea’s Day of Consumer Rights. :lol:

Today's Photo: December 18, 2018

photo1023543.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : Hancinema

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...