Song Seung Hun 송승헌

Admin

http://kr.celeb.yahoo.com/news/song-seung-heon-visits-china-001125171.html

Song Seung Heon visits China

Song Seung Heon visited China.

On 1st, Song Seung Heon attended '2012 China Cosmo Beauty Award' which took place on November 1st in Shanghai, and approximately 2,000 audience were highly excited.

'2012 China Cosmo Beauty Award' is an event co-hosted by Cosmopolitan of China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Korea, and approximately 100 different media reporters attended.

Song Seung Heon won the 'Asia's Most Charming Artist', and proved his popularity in the region. Chinese Cosmopolitan said, "We feel very glad that Song Seung Heon, who is indeed the most charming artist of Asia, attended the event."

Song Seung Heon said, "I feel very honored to be invited to such a prestigious event, and I feel so overwhelmed by the award. I hope the culture trade between China and Korea will get even more active."

On the other hand, a great number of Chinese celebrities also attended the event.

20121102092339_5093128b04469_1.jpg

Jung Woo Sung, Song Seung Hun, Song Joong Ki and More Actors Confirmed for ′2012 MAMA′

Jung Woo Sung, Song Seung Hun, Song Joong Ki and more stars will be flying to Hong Kong to attend the 2012 Mnet Asian Music Awards (2012 MAMA) as presenters.

Other confirmed stars include Yun Eun Hye, Han Chae Young, Lee Dong Gun, Jung Il Woo, Kim Sung Soo, Kim Kang Woo, Oh Ji Ho, Jung Kyeo Woon, Jo Yoon Hee, Go Joon Hee, Yoon Shi Yoon and Park Shin Hye.

These stars will attend the Red Carpet Party to be held before the actual ceremony, then appear onstage to present singers their awards.

89048752.jpg

The participation of top actors is expected to help MAMA boast the excellence of not only K-Pop, but also Korean films and dramas, and draw more attention to the ceremony as a festival that reaches across Asia.

Director Han Dong Chul, in charge of 2012 MAMA, said, "MAMA is aiming to be a festival that brings Asia and the world together with the common language of music. It will become a special place for new experiences, in which artists who lead Korean pop culture, regardless of whether they are singers or actors, can share K-culture with fans across Asia."

Psy, Super Junior, Big Bang, SISTAR, Wang Lee Hom and Jackie Chan have also confirmed they would be appearing at 2012 MAMA. As such, the attention of many fans in Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, China and Thailand have been brought to the ceremony, which will be held in Hong Kong on November 30.

Photo credit: Mnet / enewsworld

Wanna say hello to all of you!

From SSH Facebook

여러분들께서 추천해주신 덕에 이번 상해에서 너무 맛있게 먹었던 음식들 입니다! 제가 왜 운동을 해야 했는지 아시겠죠? ^^

Thanks for your recommendations~ These are what I ate in Shanghai! You can see why I had to work out^^

485129_553856534639900_2106743748_n.jpg

From SSH Facebook

My motto is "Don't worry and do everything you can with what you have to be the best!" What's your motto?

제 좌우명은 "최고가 되려면 최고의 댓가를 치러야 한다!"입니다. 여러분의 좌우명은 무엇인가요?

21810_555312517827635_181357805_n.jpg

Guest xtaeheex

Fan Meeting Lotte Duty Free  class="uiHeaderTitle" style="font-size: 16px; color: rgb(28, 42, 71); margin: 0px; padding: 0px; outline: none; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "12.09.03
318985_426445764077498_1179631374_n.jpg