Hwanhee 환희

Guest SUjjang

Guest maisara

Mai: Haha. You'll have to guess, cause I'm not telling. I might get jumped at by some fans. LOL

guess guess guess... oh gosh! just a wild guess, Sheryl... u wanna be HwanHee's tatoo??? :rolleyes:

Mai : I thought you are already a MIC-STAND or button or..... :huh::huh: ..he heee...I guess all of us want to be something or somebody to hwanhee..right???? :phew::phew: Have you watch star paparazzi??? You have to watch it girl..You'll gonna love it. :w00t::w00t: .. I kinda obsessed with this vid clip ya know... watched it like more than 10 times...am I crazy or what??? :phew::phew:

hahahhaa Uji! im so greedy when it comes to HwanHee :P i wanna be his everything! :lol: (**running away from Sheryl**)

nope i havent watch Star Paparazzi yet... i got the youtube link but seems cant find the time today...

OMO! uve watched it more than 10 times??? :blink:

ure not crazy, Uji, ure just insane! :lol: joke! but i cant blame you, in fact im dying to watch that clip too!

EDIT :- uji, he's not only rock my world, but he did more than that!!! :lol:

i wanna guess!

its kinda hard guessing though. i figured you, one of his like DIE HARD fans, would be something reaaaally REAAALLY close to his body. and always on him hahaha. hmmm..

an earring? LOL best guess..

haha *waves back, and then to everyone else*

i know mai; seriously! choose something. me and ujiyus1 can be his angles. you're a mic and button LOL.

its kinda funny how we're talking about this, because its actually kinda dumb and kiddish hahaha, but oh well its hwanhee..

*sigh* so dreamyyy

yeah the .flv file thing; not even gonna try lol..until someone helps us! :D

earring huh, Niko???? nice guess... Sheryl **scream** we are waiting for ur answer! :lol:

u guys are talking abt "I'm Your Angel" song... it makes me wanna Star Papparazi clip now u know! hihi!

okies, i'll be his mic and button, at least button is really really close to him! :P

hahaha, i dont mind being dumb and kiddish, as long as its HwanHee... hihi!

abt the flv thingy, im using flv player to watch it... ive uploaded the link for flv player in previous page, but i guess u already been able to solve it since Kayla has came out with the solution rite :)

btw Niko, i only have HwanHee - Superstar mp3

Yumi, so ure going to Rain's concert? wow! its great, i love him too! but dont stare too much at his perfect body, our HwanHee might get mad, hihi! anyway, enjoy urself, okies!

Good Nite, HwanHee Lovers **waves**

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyway heres my question:

does anyone know where i can dl/watch the superstar performance AND the recording?? i absolutely LOVE that song and i couldnt belive my ears when i heard hwanhee start singing it. the vid frenetic posted for dl waaas a fan vid but also showed him recording the song and performing it, but just little clips.

i even cried... :tears:

edit-- HAHA!

i started singing it outloud and instead of saying

"dont you remember you told me you loved me ba-by"

i said

"dont you remember you told me you loved me hwan-hee"

HAHA!! i found it funny and cute.

hey ayadaokin, hwanhee's superstar performance in the old radio program is available on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Enecrp46Eo

the other superstar perf he did was on yoon do hyun's love letter in Jan 06. if you can't find it anywhere, PM me. I'll be happy to upload it for you.

also, in case you misunderstood my earlier post, all the bits and pieces in the fanvid are real; the person who made it just did a magnificent job of piecing everything together. the perf where hwanhee sang live to brian's giant pictures in the background was from one of their Twice Concerts in Korea last year. right at the end of the fanvid you can actually hear hwanhee telling the concert audience about brian. i went to the final Twice Concert in Seoul last May but unfortunately, he didn't perform this song. he did do the mike stand thing though, and the grinding on the floor. I vaguely remember the way exposed his abs and touched himself, and his sky blue underwear LOLz! i say "vaguely" because i was too busy ogling at brian at the concert.

Guest ayadaokin

btw Niko, i only have HwanHee - Superstar mp3

Yumi, so ure going to Rain's concert? wow! its great, i love him too! but dont stare too much at his perfect body, our HwanHee might get mad, hihi! anyway, enjoy urself, okies!

Good Nite, HwanHee Lovers **waves**

AH! mai can i PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have it??

hey ayadaokin, hwanhee's superstar performance in the old radio program is available on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Enecrp46Eo

the other superstar perf he did was on yoon do hyun's love letter in Jan 06. if you can't find it anywhere, PM me. I'll be happy to upload it for you.

also, in case you misunderstood my earlier post, all the bits and pieces in the fanvid are real; the person who made it just did a magnificent job of piecing everything together. the perf where hwanhee sang live to brian's giant pictures in the background was from one of their Twice Concerts in Korea last year. right at the end of the fanvid you can actually hear hwanhee telling the concert audience about brian. i went to the final Twice Concert in Seoul last May but unfortunately, he didn't perform this song. he did do the mike stand thing though, and the grinding on the floor. I vaguely remember the way exposed his abs and touched himself, and his sky blue underwear LOLz! i say "vaguely" because i was too busy ogling at brian at the concert.

aw thanks so much for the link!! do you have that vid for dl too?

and if i dont find the jan06 perf, ill pm you for SURE thanks so much.

yeah i just didn't read the "fanvid" part haha. HAHA aw i wish i saw him grind on the floor!! and sky blue underwear LOL HAHA!! so cute!!

aww, im glad you had fun

Guest rainme4ever

are we allow to post link for dl here? please let me know cos I think i have superstar(yoon do hyun's love letter ) fany cut

Uji, Mai, Niko, I will not be able to stop myself from staring at Rain's body.....our Hwan hee also have a nice body, he is hiding it now, but I have xray eyes......hehe :rolleyes:

Let's not remind me of the sky blue underwear and the grinding on the floor, cos this will make me miserable.......just kidding.... :blush: :w00t:

Guest ayadaokin

are we allow to post link for dl here? please let me know cos I think i have superstar(yoon do hyun's love letter ) fany cut

Uji, Mai, Niko, I will not be able to stop myself from staring at Rain's body.....our Hwan hee also have a nice body, he is hiding it now, but I have xray eyes......hehe :rolleyes:

Let's not remind me of the sky blue underwear and the grinding on the floor, cos this will make me miserable.......just kidding.... :blush: :w00t:

no we cant; you can pm people though with it ^.^ i'd love it if you could yumi! but i think frenetic is going to give it to me. i'll let you know if i'll need to get it from you. thanks yumi!! :w00t:

hahaha, i love his little sky blue underwear and grinding on every possible object on stage hehehe.

aw thanks so much for the link!! do you have that vid for dl too?

and if i dont find the jan06 perf, ill pm you for SURE thanks so much.

yeah i just didn't read the "fanvid" part haha. HAHA aw i wish i saw him grind on the floor!! and sky blue underwear LOL HAHA!! so cute!!

aww, im glad you had fun

got your pm...here you go:

Superstar - SBS 1010 Radio 041108 [LQ]

Superstar - Yoon Love Letter KBS 060106 [HQ]...there's a slight lag at the start of my cut, maybe rainme4ever can share hers.

---

edit: i thought we're allowed post d/l links in the drama threads and it's just the music threads that don't allow links? someone correct me if i'm wrong and i'll remove these. tks.

Guest Kimmie

i wanna guess!

its kinda hard guessing though. i figured you, one of his like DIE HARD fans, would be something reaaaally REAAALLY close to his body. and always on him hahaha. hmmm..

an earring? LOL best guess..

LOL. Well, you got the theory right, but you have the wrong answer. XDDDD But yes, really really close to his body. :blush: That is definately true. Hahaha.

HELLO EVERYONE!

Mai, Cheka, Fe, yumi, Kimmie, & everyone else!!!

Hey Kayla! I miss chatting with you on msn!!! I don't see you online much. You're hiding right. >.> Haha. *Hands over HwanHee cookies*

guess guess guess... oh gosh! just a wild guess, Sheryl... u wanna be HwanHee's tatoo??? :rolleyes:

hahahhaa Uji! im so greedy when it comes to HwanHee :P i wanna be his everything! :lol: (**running away from Sheryl**)

Lol. You guessed wrong too. But that I wouldn't mind, cause his tattoo is really cool. =O Hahaha. You're always running away from me Mai, I'm not gonna eat you. o.o

You guys are too fast. *dies* I haven't read half of the posts yet. T_T

LETHI I SEE YOU DOWN THERE. T_T

We forgot to do the countdown for the comeback.. O_O

3 DAYS!! OMG, it's so close, haha, I'm gonna die when I see HwanHee on stage for the comeback. I wish I could watch it live. T_T

Guest ayadaokin

got your pm...here you go:

Superstar - SBS 1010 Radio 041108 [LQ]

Superstar - Yoon Love Letter KBS 060106 [HQ]...there's a slight lag at the start of my cut, maybe rainme4ever can share hers.

---

edit: i thought we're allowed post d/l links in the drama threads and it's just the music threads that don't allow links? someone correct me if i'm wrong and i'll remove these. tks.

um im not sure about that, but thanks so much frenetic. thank you so os os os so so much. i screamed when i saw this haha. ..my cousin kinda got angry :P

mai: i'd still love the MP3 of it!! pweeease.

sheryl: so not earring, or tattoo...ummm. haha give me a few minutes to think about it

3 DAYS!! OMG, it's so close, haha, I'm gonna die when I see HwanHee on stage for the comeback. I wish I could watch it live. T_T

yup...the COMEBACK....**excited** 3 DAYS more to go!!! Hah... how can we forget abt this... all the talk on MIC_STAND, BUTTON, ANGELS and the "SKY BLUE UNDERWEAR (ha haa..)" has distracted our mind on the countdown... phew!! this is only the beginning...the overdose of hwanhee syndrome will attack us soon..

Guest .alyak_

Yup. Downloads can be posted in the "k-dramas & movies" sections. Posting in the music section is forbidden though. Yumi. Have fun at Rain's concert!!!!!! Take pictures and share them. (well, not in here. but post it somewhere where we can see!) Also, did you know there is a clip of Hwanhee and Rain topless together?????? HAHAHAHAH, just kidding. But um, there IS a clip of both of them imitating each other's songs and there is another video of FTTS dancing to Rain's bad boy. Grinding. What a word to descirbe the "situation". HAHAHH =)

Hey Kayla! I miss chatting with you on msn!!! I don't see you online much. You're hiding right. >.> Haha. *Hands over HwanHee cookies*

I'm on. A few times. Not as much as before. Don't know why. I'll get on from now and then. Sorry...xD

Can't wait for their comeback. I'm super excited. Gosh. 3 days feels like this weekend already. HAHA =)

Kayla.

Guest maisara

i'm uploading it now for you, Niko ;)

here is the link for Superstar - HwanHee mp3. enjoy!!! :w00t:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8J45HQ9U

frenetic, thanks for sharing ur account on the final Twice Concert in Seoul. i was :sweatingbullets: when reading about the sky blue underwear! ure so lucky, gal!

Guest kdramanut

I just finished watching the 6/24 Episode of Happy Sunday...Is our Hwanhee's hairline receeding??? I'm just making an observation and do not intend this as a negative thing in any way since he's still the sexiest singer alive!

Guest maisara

haha i can understand that, Yumi! yep HwanHee also have a nice body, now u remind me again of his Nice and Slow performance :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: the one when he ripped off his shirt :sweatingbullets:

so u have x-ray eyes, can i borrow it to scan through HwanHee's body then? :P

Lol. You guessed wrong too. But that I wouldn't mind, cause his tattoo is really cool. =O Hahaha. You're always running away from me Mai, I'm not gonna eat you. o.o

You guys are too fast. *dies* I haven't read half of the posts yet. T_T

LETHI I SEE YOU DOWN THERE. T_T

i know, Sheryl :lol: its just that my life wont be complete without teasing you, hihi esp when it comes to HwanHee :lol:

actually i think i know what do u want to be esp when its really really close to his body... but i dont think i should answer it here :P i might get kill! :lol:

yeah how could we forgot abt the countdown!!! aissshhh!

its already Wednesday afternoon here, so thats mean another 2 DAYS for the comeback! *jump jump jump*

hi Cheka, Kayla **waves** :)

Guest cheka

I just finished watching the 6/24 Episode of Happy Sunday...Is our Hwanhee's hairline receeding??? I'm just making an observation and do not intend this as a negative thing in any way since he's still the sexiest singer alive!

I don't think so, cos I noticed a long time ago. I think he has very high (or wide ... not sure how to describe it) forehead. It was not very obvious before because he has had longish hair. Now with the hair trimmed back, it's rather noticeable and it looks like his hairline is receding. That's what I reckon. :blush:

Guest ayadaokin

Yup. Downloads can be posted in the "k-dramas & movies" sections. Posting in the music section is forbidden though. Yumi. Have fun at Rain's concert!!!!!! Take pictures and share them. (well, not in here. but post it somewhere where we can see!) Also, did you know there is a clip of Hwanhee and Rain topless together?????? HAHAHAHAH, just kidding. But um, there IS a clip of both of them imitating each other's songs and there is another video of FTTS dancing to Rain's bad boy. Grinding. What a word to descirbe the "situation". HAHAHH =)

I'm on. A few times. Not as much as before. Don't know why. I'll get on from now and then. Sorry...xD

Can't wait for their comeback. I'm super excited. Gosh. 3 days feels like this weekend already. HAHA =)

Kayla.

HAHA i know! i was wondering what word to use but icouldnt think of it for some reason. then she brought it up and i go, YEAH THATS THE WORD! ever since i saw the nice and slow perf [first time i saw him be so naughty and do grinding loll...] i keep seeing more and more of it everywhere lol..

anyway; wow i didn't know you could post dl's here! now i know, and i can post anything up for anyone =]

i'm uploading it now for you, Niko ;)

here is the link for Superstar - HwanHee mp3. enjoy!!! :w00t:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8J45HQ9U

frenetic, thanks for sharing ur account on the final Twice Concert in Seoul. i was :sweatingbullets: when reading about the sky blue underwear! ure so lucky, gal!

AW thanks so much mai! i LOVE you!

i havent seen the happy sunday 2nd part yet, only up to like 15 minutes. it kinda messes up at the middle i noticed, so i'm converting it right now. i convert everything that messes up, it always seems to make it a whole lot better [i can actually fastforward/rewind, audio/pic line up, etc.. those are usually the problems i have.]

Guest Kimmie

haha i can understand that, Yumi! yep HwanHee also have a nice body, now u remind me again of his Nice and Slow performance :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: the one when he ripped off his shirt :sweatingbullets:

so u have x-ray eyes, can i borrow it to scan through HwanHee's body then? :P

i know, Sheryl :lol: its just that my life wont be complete without teasing you, hihi esp when it comes to HwanHee :lol:

actually i think i know what do u want to be esp when its really really close to his body... but i dont think i should answer it here :P i might get kill! :lol:

Haha, Isowouldhavelickedhischestduringthatperformance. It's always hot to see a guy ripping his shirt. ESPECIALLY HWANHEE. O_O Minwoowashottoo. :x I want x-ray eyes too. T_T

Hahaha, if you're thinking that then maybe you have the right answer. LOL Cause yea, I don't want to get jumped either, so I'm not saying anything. ^^;

And two more days to go! Man it's going so fast. I should be sleeping now ahah. o.o

Guest rainme4ever

OK Ladies....i just read this........

FTTS 7th album release on July 3

album title: No Limitations

Album pic: 7thcover.jpg

There are 14 songs.

I cant paste the song titles yet but I am sure someone will soon....but I can tell you one thing, we will have a lot of fun with those titles....soon....lol

Guest maisara

^^ here is the song title but most of it is in Korean, maybe someone will help to translate it for us later :)

01 ) 사랑해

02 ) My Angel

03 ) 기억한줌

04 ) 가질 수 없어도

05 ) 미워해줘

06 ) 남겨진 사람

07 ) Let's Get It On

08 ) Man 2 Man

09 ) 3번째 날

10 ) 결혼하지마

11 ) 그래도 사랑입니다 (Feat. 헤리티지)

12 ) 오늘도 이쁜걸

13 ) Kissing you (Feat. Issac Squab Of Trespass)

14 ) 가벼운 사랑 (Feat. 현무 & TKO Of Trespass)

Release Date : 2007/7/3

credits : milchtee (FTTS Soompi Thread)

Yumi, i love their cover album, soo HOT!

wow!!! I'm so excited!!! I have pre-ordered the album...but still...I have to wait maybe 1-2 weeks... I wish I'm in Seoul so that I don't have to wait some more...huk!huk!

anybody there...translation pleaasseeeee!!!!

~~hwanhee's Angel~~

Guest maisara

AW thanks so much mai! i LOVE you!

ure most welcome, Niko! hahaa i know u lab me, but u lab HwanHee more rite??? hihi

Haha, Isowouldhavelickedhischestduringthatperformance. It's always hot to see a guy ripping his shirt. ESPECIALLY HWANHEE. O_O Minwoowashottoo. :x I want x-ray eyes too. T_T

Hahaha, if you're thinking that then maybe you have the right answer. LOL Cause yea, I don't want to get jumped either, so I'm not saying anything. ^^;

And two more days to go! Man it's going so fast. I should be sleeping now ahah. o.o

u make me laugh so hard with ur statement above, Sheryl! wannalickedhischest huh! **naughty mode**

there... i guess that my answer is correct but too bad i cant make it public, haha!

Archived