X-Men: The Last Stand

Guest run_lola_run

Guest erure

I live in San Francisco and I saw in the movie they showed Coit Tower!!! And I think Golden Gate Bridge and Treasure Island! Thats so kool if it is SF!!!

"charles always wanted to make bridges" :lol:

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CK92842

and is there going to be x4??? the ending hint this but i thought it was only a trilogy

and i read that jean grey has the power to "revive" herself and others so she can still come back and revive cyclops etc. etc.

This ends the X-Men movies for now, Bryan Singer is already dedicated to WB's future project which is the sequel to Superman Returns. As a desperation attempt, Fox already has plans to create a Wolverine & Magneto spin-off. In short, they'll get their own movies. <_<

Magneto (2007)

Wolverine (2007)

I've always wanted to see what Shadowcat would look like >__< But the actress isn't that..suiting. Ah, I want to watch it...but I doubt I will.

The original Xmen was the BEST! I <3 Gambit!

Guest #1BoA

Famke Janssen plays a hot Jean Grey. What's wrong with her? I'm a girl, btw. :lol:

I like her and Storm the most.

Guest il.fait.nuit

Apparently, if Gambit hadn't been cut from X3, he would've been played by Channing Tatum (aka guy from She's the Man). Makes me kind of glad Gambit was cut; Channing Tatum is way too Abercrombie-modelesque. Josh Holloway would've made a sweet Gambit but he's a little too old for Anna Paquin.

Guest cartoonangel

The thing I didn't get was.. Why didn't Wolverine just stick "the Cure" into Jean? Why did he have to kill her? Wouldn't the cure just wipe her off all her mutant powers?

Guest ginger

You know, I loved the first two films and enjoyed this final one. The ending seemed so abrupt, though--I mean, Jean dies and then all of a sudden, the movie is over. The wrap-up just seemed really half-hearted. Also, the character development was really weak--this film was so into action that I sometimes stopped caring about the characters.

I like Famke! She has a stunning face that isn't your typical, conventional beauty. Her bone structure is beautiful and I feel like she could have been a model.

Ian McKellen is a demi-god. Seriously. Since when did old guys get to be SO BADASS??

I can't stand Halle Berry as Storm...she seemed so fake and every line sounded like acting to me. It was unnatural or something. I don't know. She just never gelled as Storm the way Hugh became Wolverine.

-ginger

Guest chocolate//

You know, I loved the first two films and enjoyed this final one. The ending seemed so abrupt, though--I mean, Jean dies and then all of a sudden, the movie is over. The wrap-up just seemed really half-hearted. Also, the character development was really weak--this film was so into action that I sometimes stopped caring about the characters.

I like Famke! She has a stunning face that isn't your typical, conventional beauty. Her bone structure is beautiful and I feel like she could have been a model.

Ian McKellen is a demi-god. Seriously. Since when did old guys get to be SO BADASS??

I can't stand Halle Berry as Storm...she seemed so fake and every line sounded like acting to me. It was unnatural or something. I don't know. She just never gelled as Storm the way Hugh became Wolverine.

-ginger

famke actually used to be a model (she's 5'11!)

i didn't like halle berry as storm either :S. not very convincing.

Guest DAYdream*

I don't know if anybody else watched it... But I heard from my friends that after the movie credits, there was a small clip. For those who watched it... Doesn't that mean that there's gonna be another movie? or was this the last one?

Guest graceyoon

i don't mind famke as jean gray.. i liked the fact how the actors for xmen were not all A list celebrities, it made the movie not your typical action movie... but yeah i don't like halle berry as storm either, i wish they got someone else

Guest PerniciousJuJu

Famke Janssen is a richard simmons. I think it's becaue of the first movie I've ever seen her in. She was very richard simmons-ish in House on hunted hill, or something like that.

I think the PERFECT Gambit would be JOSH HARNETT!!

imagine that!! *drools*

Guest gillie

The thing I didn't get was.. Why didn't Wolverine just stick "the Cure" into Jean? Why did he have to kill her? Wouldn't the cure just wipe her off all her mutant powers?

THAT'S exactly what i asked my friends! cuz...WHY did he kill her?? he could've just gave her the cure! but...it was still a good movie~ i didn't really get the "special" scene after the credits...it was like 5 seconds long >__<

Guest tian`tian

THAT'S exactly what i asked my friends! cuz...WHY did he kill her?? he could've just gave her the cure! but...it was still a good movie~ i didn't really get the "special" scene after the credits...it was like 5 seconds long >__<

I think I kind of understand why. She would have just obliterated it just like everything else around her? Maybe that's why?

Anyways, I like Famke as Jean Grey. Anna Paquin looks nothing like the Rogue that I loved in the comics.

Guest HeffyEnd

Famke Janssen is a richard simmons. I think it's becaue of the first movie I've ever seen her in. She was very richard simmons-ish in House on hunted hill, or something like that.

You shouldn't judge actors based on crappy movies.

I think the PERFECT Gambit would be JOSH HARNETT!!

imagine that!! *drools*

Wha...... O_O;;

Guest PerniciousJuJu

You shouldn't judge actors based on crappy movies.

Wha...... O_O;;

I try not too but it's hard beause it's just like Ben in Dare Devil. I'm glad they didnt give the part of spiderman to some hollywood junkie. Ya know what i mean?

Archived