[Drama 2006] Over The Rainbow 오버 더 레인보우

Guest kiye

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zingsharon

I think it will be interesting if Hee Soo wants to go back to Hyuk Joo but he refuses her because he already loves Sang Mi. I only want to see this. :P

yaya.... i love hyukjoo-sangmi couple

but seems hee soo is going back to hyuk joo B)

i love the part in espisode 8 when he dances as someone's back dancer and smiles to sang mi....

OMO.... so sweet :P

Guest KUHRAZY</3

my friend's in korea right now (&bittersweet; - i'm sure some of you know her?) and told me she's already on episode 10 or 9 (forgot which one)! she told me it gets really ... confusing and frustrating. she still doesn't know who the main character is... even for the girls! for credits, usually kim okbin came first but seojihye came out first and the recent episodes focused mainly on her T____T ughhhhhhh +_+ mehhhh. what will happen in this drama? very anticipating....

sry if this was considered as a .... spoiler? x_X i'll put it in yellow color if ppl consider it as a spoiler~

Guest ovette

WITH S2 is soooo great! i love you guys for putting effort in this drama.. thanks so much for the subs... they're reaaaallllyy fast.. i appreciate them so much! thanks again!!!

Guest luluchan

my friend's in korea right now (&bittersweet; - i'm sure some of you know her?) and told me she's already on episode 10 or 9 (forgot which one)! she told me it gets really ... confusing and frustrating. she still doesn't know who the main character is... even for the girls! for credits, usually kim okbin came first but seojihye came out first and the recent episodes focused mainly on her T____T ughhhhhhh +_+ mehhhh. what will happen in this drama? very anticipating....

sry if this was considered as a .... spoiler? x_X i'll put it in yellow color if ppl consider it as a spoiler~

yap yap~ we're gonna watch epi 9 and 10 this coming week~

I think they are all main characters~ isn't that gr8 tho~

equal time! eheh

Guest sereneryne

withbanfpic6ug.gif

Episode 4 ENGLISH SUBS

Main Translator: gracee

Spot Translator: sparklinghugs

Timers: debbii, Yume

Editor/QC: ay_link

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

what is a SRT file? Is it a Bit Torrent link? after saving the file i couldn't open it using Bit Comet.. Please help me someone!!

btw, it doesn't really matters to me whether who's the main characters or supporting characters..

because everyone in this drama is sizzling HAWTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!~!~!~!~

Guest aznfosho123

^^ the srt file is just the subs inside..you just put it in the same folder as the video and name it the same way and it should show! =D

yay and thanks WITHS2 for the subs!! YA'LL MADE MY DAY!! i wasn't in a very good mood until now because 1st day of school starts tmorrow..aaghh but now i'm hyper again! hehe thanks!!! ^__^

[edit] thanks alot atomic for the direct download.but for some reason it's not workin for me! :( could someone please upload it on another server..megaupload or something? even clubbox isn't workin for me at the moment...the download just won't start.i'd really appreciate it!!! =D PLEASE SOMEONE! EPISODE 3 HARDSUBBED!! I WOULD APPRECIATE IT SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

Guest Sarah.

Does anyone know what Hee Soo said at the very end of Episode 2 that made everyone go :ph34r:?

_________edit

Wait nevermind. She just said 'let's go', right?

Wait nevermind. She just said 'let's go', right?

Yea, she say's "Let's go", but I guess it was a shocking reply because she avoids his initial question: "What kind of relationship do you and Rex have?"

So yea. :)

-Sue.

Guest Sarah.

Yea, she say's "Let's go", but I guess it was a shocking reply because she avoids his initial question: "What kind of relationship do you and Rex have?"

So yea. :)

-Sue.

Oh thanks. :) This drama is so good! I just finished watching episodes 2 & 3 today. My mom was watching it and recommeded it to me. I love the main guy-Hyuk Joo! He's so awesome and I just love his personality. I don't like Hwanhee in this drama because well, he's in the way I guess. If he weren't there, who knows where Hyuk Joo can be now.

& I used to love Hee Soo. But now, I'm really hating her. She really is a bad girl, like she said before. And Sang Mi is really cute. I have a feeling that she and Hyuk Joo will be together. Poor Hyuk Joo. He's hurting sooo much. :tears: Okay. Gonna watch episode 4. Wow. It's already been two straight hours. @_@

& I used to love Hee Soo. But now, I'm really hating her. She really is a bad girl, like she said before. And Sang Mi is really cute. I have a feeling that she and Hyuk Joo will be together. Poor Hyuk Joo. He's hurting sooo much. tears.gif Okay. Gonna watch episode 4. Wow. It's already been two straight hours. @_@

Haha, you hate her already? You haven't seen anything yet =x

Just warning you.

-Sue.

Guest kaidrama

does anyone know how to save this file in http://

as i can't save it with mms:

mms://222.122.12.215/MSN_WMV_HIGH_060327/0031/003104.wmv

Hi!

you should download "Flashget program" and use it for download this file.

^ ^

Hi!

you should download "Flashget program" and use it for download this file.

^ ^

anywhere beside dl'ing program ...

as i can't because using office computer ...

thanks

hooray ... i found it with http://

so thanks for the help ...

watching the mv now ...

Archived