[Drama 2006] Over The Rainbow 오버 더 레인보우

Guest kiye

hi kayla! may i ask a favor please would you mind make an audio of hwanhee upbeat song with a words 'i believe i can fly' something. hehe... i love the song. thank you in advance.

teardrop_86 already posted the link on the previous page (thank you!)

I was about to ask for this song also :lol: [edit: I guess if someone *hint hint kayla* can rip the song again, but from another timeframe, around 40'ish in HQ version, coz then we can get a clear version of this song. Thanks so muchie! <3)

Quite a catchy song indeed ^^ Rex's songs are The Best! *thumbs up*

Kayla, yeah~~ i wonder about Rex's past also.

He seems to be buried in this thoughts when he was playing with that car toy (so cute) ^^

but a bit creepy when he suddenly 'throws' the lil car into the aquarium.... cheh...

Episode 5 is pretty good too... I watched the whole through it without pausing or fast-forwarding, and the only boring part was when Hyeok Joo's dad was singing on stage. Oh the horrible song lolz.

I can't believe they edit all Hee Soo's parts in the Official Rex's Tomorrow's MV...

(I wanna see this real badly lol. I wish they release an "official" Rex's version of "Tomorrow" MV *pouts*)

And this episode reveals another 'mystery' about Hee Soo's mom :) Oh,..and I love love love when Rex seems to be a bit jealous there on stage when they perform the 2nd stage performance (with the "I believe I can fly" song) hehehe...

Serve him right! lolz. He can't help himself not to stare at Hee Soo while dancing hahaa...

Oh, and btw, CD2 links are up (thanks to my dearest yeohweping^^).... but I guess noone posted yet?

I love all Fany's track1-3, but the song he sings in today's episode is not included :(

Will there be CD3 in the near future? :P kekeke...

OK... I'll see if I can upload the whole album to YSI or MU... ;) brb!

{edited:}

Here it is... CD2!!!

Enjoy~~ hehehe..

click to download

Please upload for others if the link's dead :P

{edited #2:}

Here's another link (Sendspace):

http://www.sendspace.com/file/d6np3p

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luluchan

ooo ay_link ur faster than me to upload the OST!!! I JUST got it off cb too~ hmm

if anyone needs reup just PM me i can do it when ay_link's link expires~~

it's so good!! hehehehehe

now I can sing along with REX hahahah

hmm

I can't wait for the weekend comes so i can watch epi 5 and 6!!!

( i like to watch them 2gether heheh)

Guest yeohweping

Question

From the preview, we will be seeing Rex & Hyeok Joo fighting for the first time. Do you think it's because of Hee Soo or Sang Mi?

1. If it's for Hee Soo, maybe because Hyeok Joo is making himself let go off Hee Soo to go to Rex. But Rex doesn't like it this way at all.

2. If it's for Sang Mi, she's the only person that Rex has left that he might be able to trust. Cause even Hee Soo make use of him and Hyeok Joo has to take away Sang Mi by telling the world that he's Sang Mi's boyfriend.

Guest ovette

i downloaded the subs for ep1, but when i tried to watch it the words doesnt match the timing of the video?? anyone help??

OK... I'll see if I can upload the whole album to YSI or MU... ;) brb!

Here it is... CD2!!!

Enjoy~~ hehehe..

click to download

Please upload for others if the link's dead :P

Thanks so much. :] But like YSI is being such a jerk to me right now. Can anyone upload this to MU or something else besides YSI? Thanks. ^_^

A Little Spolier for ep.06

Hyeok Joo is going to go around, telling everybody that Sang Mi is his girlfriend.

My reaction to that spoiler is.. OMG. o_o;; Hyuk Joo goes around saying that Sang Mi is his girlfriend? HOLY BANANA SPLIT!

Well I haven't seen Episode 6 yet.. only Episode 1 & 2.. it's hard since my computer can't download from CB (I have a macintosh) .. XP

Well I'll catch up somehow. ^^;;

Thanks for the pics, btw, awesome. :]

Guest teardrop_86

wah ay_link thank you so much for the 2nd disc!! although yousendit is being really funny every time i click on it, it says that i have to sign up, but the thing is i'm already logged into it!! :tongue2: sorry to be a pain but...would any1 be able to up load it to another place? any where would do :blush:

ovette:

i downloaded the subs for ep1, but when i tried to watch it the words doesn't match the timing of the video?? anyone help??
^^ if your version is lq it won't sync as it's timed for hq but i can help you. if your using bs player and you know how to re time then all you need to do is +4.00 secs in bs player and it should sync up. ^_^

arkay88: so brian isn't going to appear at all?!??! :( what's this about a prank?? is there a clip of it some where?

Guest ovette

^^ if your version is lq it won't sync as it's timed for hq but i can help you. if your using bs player and you know how to re time then all you need to do is +4.00 secs in bs player and it should sync up.

where can i get the HQ of the 1st episode? coz i dont know how to do clubbox. i tried to download the ed2k links. but cant get sources.i also wana ask, if i dl the HQ file and i burn it to VCD will the byte size still be 700MB?

sang mi? is that the REALLY nICE GIRLS NAME!

seriously. hyesu pisses me off

i mean hyukjoo is so nice to her! T-T

GO TO SANG MI!!! lol

thx for the spoiler

i really want sang mi and rex to end up together, and hyesu with nobody, and hyukjoo maybe with hyesu. cuz he's nice!

and thank you for the CD thing

Is anybody wondering what the heck happened to Rex before?

In episode 4 they showed him struggling to get out of the car which he was tied to...

omo omo... this drama is intense :w00t:

He seems to be buried in this thoughts when he was playing with that car toy (so cute) ^^

but a bit creepy when he suddenly 'throws' the lil car into the aquarium.... cheh...

Oh, and btw, CD2 links are up (thanks to my dearest yeohweping^^).... but I guess noone posted yet?

I love all Fany's track1-3, but the song he sings in today's episode is not included :(

Will there be CD3 in the near future? :P kekeke...

Here it is... CD2!!!

Enjoy~~ hehehe..

click to download

Yeah, Kayla, I'm wondering too. Now Rex's past is slowly unfolding. Wonder about the guy he was with, the one who thought him to ride the motorbike, seemed like they were good friends once, got something to do with car that he was tied to and drowned in the water. Maybe that friend betrayed him and he doesn't trust.

Interesting.

I still don't understand how he's connected with Sang Mi ......... ?

Thanks, ay link, but then I need to log in??? I saw only 3 tracks in CD2, and now there's a new track in ep5!!! Aigoo!!! They should just have a CD with all of Rex's tracks in it!!! :P

Guest yeohweping

Spolier of next week's preview

All the tricks that Rex is playing on Hee Soo and Hyeok Joo will be looked through by Sang Mi. And he will be scolded childish by her. Hyeok Joo and the gangsters will be putting out their first step to be singers. :lol:

For the people who wants to know the relationship between Rex and Sang Mi..

From what I understand is..

1) Sang Mi was not a fan at first of Rex when he first visited the hospital her dad was staying. He was not even too famous at that time. His words of comfort and promise made her so moved that she became his fan.

2) Rex's promise to Sang Mi at that time was to come to him if she needs any help at all and she thought he remember that promise when she met him again.

3) Sang Mi's post card is the only fan card he kept (I think it was posted to him just after his car tied up incident) and her words had somehow gave him some encouragement to stand back up again.

4) Sang Mi is a remaining reminder piece of the past of what Rex had been like. He doesn't like to be reminded about it but he can't get rid of it in his mind.

wah ay_link thank you so much for the 2nd disc!! although yousendit is being really funny every time i click on it, it says that i have to sign up, but the thing is i'm already logged into it!! :tongue2: sorry to be a pain but...would any1 be able to up load it to another place? any where would do :blush:

I edited my previous post with sendspace link :)

Hopefully it'll be okay now ^_^

Be back with more discussion! (yeohweping, I like those questions! hehehe....)

OK. I hope everyone can download CD2 by now? *sendspace link on previous page*

All the tricks that Rex is playing on Hee Soo and Hyeok Joo will be looked through by Sang Mi. And he will be scolded childish by her. Hyeok Joo and the gangsters will be putting out their first step to be singers. :lol:

yeohweping dear,...now Rex is only playing "tricks" on Hee Soo or is he beginning to 'fall' for her slowly? coz what what I've seen so far, all "clues" are pointing to that direction. For example, during the second stage performance in ep 5, when Rex seems to be distracted and keeps stealing glances at her while Hee Soo seems to be flirting with Hyeok Joo :) *I luv this scene... I cut it and watch it over and over again lolz... love the song too!*

And from the preview, it looks like Hee Soo will finally be a successful singer?

I saw a row of CDs full with Hee Soo's picture on their covers hehe... so wow... HS can finally have a taste of glamour... being a celebrity hehe... :lol:

Sure, i'll rip it. Be right back with it.

I'm listening to Rex's songs right now, from the OST.

Wow! I love them so much! <3

When he found the card, he than relized that it was HER?

Did he suddenly remembered? :rolleyes:

Thanks kayla ^^ I love love love this song.

And if Hwanhee wrote this song or composed it himself, I'll be super amazed o_____o

This guy is one talented creature! hehehe

Oh, and I think he remembered it was her when the TV show host is saying something...

that must have triggered him coz then he opened the mystery box and found the postcard/picture with San Mi's writing on the back.... (btw, what did she write?)

Guest .alyak_

[edit: I guess if someone *hint hint kayla* can rip the song again, but from another timeframe, around 40'ish in HQ version, coz then we can get a clear version of this song. Thanks so muchie! <3)

Quite a catchy song indeed ^^ Rex's songs are The Best! *thumbs up*

{edited #2:}

Here's another link (Sendspace):

http://www.sendspace.com/file/d6np3p

Sure, i'll rip it. Be right back with it.

I'm listening to Rex's songs right now, from the OST.

Wow! I love them so much! <3

His past is getting me anxious, and i just watched Epi 5, it was mysterious and like what you said, creepy.

I can't wait for the story to go more into about his past... :D

arkay88: so brian isn't going to appear at all?!??! :( what's this about a prank?? is there a clip of it some where?

Visit hvnlysent's clubbox. :)

For the people who wants to know the relationship between Rex and Sang Mi..

From what I understand is..

1) Sang Mi was not a fan at first of Rex when he first visited the hospital her dad was staying. He was not even too famous at that time. His words of comfort and promise made her so moved that she became his fan.

2) Rex's promise to Sang Mi at that time was to come to him if she needs any help at all and she thought he remember that promise when she met him again.

3) Sang Mi's post card is the only fan card he kept (I think it was posted to him just after his car tied up incident) and her words had somehow gave him some encouragement to stand back up again.

4) Sang Mi is a remaining reminder piece of the past of what Rex had been like. He doesn't like to be reminded about it but he can't get rid of it in his mind.

Ahhhhhh....

This cleared things up for me.....

Rex has been mean to Sang Mi, and i didn't understand...(but, lol. I love his attitude...i love his expressions..xD)

When he found the card, he than relized that it was HER?

Did he suddenly remembered? :rolleyes:

EDIT

I've made two audio cuts. From both parts in the episode.

I used Shenny cuts below to ripp them :sweatingbullets:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kqv2f4

--- Doesn't give a crap about her...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xn8tff

--- He keeps looking and looking... :ph34r:

Archived