[Drama 2006] Over The Rainbow 오버 더 레인보우

Guest kiye

Guest naxareth

hey hey naza, i always have big love to spare for my two favorite boys. hwanhee's doing real good in this and to think he had doubts about acting before! i'm waiting and waiting for brian's guest appearance, i hope it's not a rumor! :)

no guesses on who your favorites are but you know my feelings about KOB at the moment LOLz!

:lol: i know how you feel, ev. both complete each other. ^_^ but yes. KOB? dude. no no. ahahahah!

maybe i'll change once i understand the storyline better.

It is a popular folk song titled "Spring Of Hometown", depicting homesickness.

thanks cheka. :wub:

I'm glad you came by, i've been waiting for your reply. I know you wouldn't miss Hwanhee's drama.

wouldnt miss it for the world, yo. LOVES. just didnt had the time to watch it when it first started. now? i'll make time for hwanhee over the rainbow. :D

and hwanhee's pretty lucky. a drama AND a sort-of-solo album? cant wait for cd2!!!

i have the song but i dont know if its right ...

i think it is but its like a minute or so. for some reason i was thinking it was longer. I think this is the one from the drama in the clips we see.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/y768bp

thanks for sharing the song! i love this!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hhmmm...seems that there are much controversy over okbin's character heesu...a majority of ppl here seems to not like her so much...personally i prefer heesu or jihye...i feel that heesu is NOT evil like some ppl have said her to be but maybe just ambitious...she seems to know what she wants and works hard towards that...u can see that she loves her dad but should she just give up her dreams just to stay by her dad's side...her dad is pretty selfish over this aspect...if he really loves her daughter, he should let her do what makes her happy n not make her guilty n try to tie her down by his side....

i feel that heesu is with hyunwoo only out of gratitude n she doesn't really loves him...i mean how would u feel if there is someone u stay with n see 24/7 who loves u, takes care of u and support u in ur dreams...2 years with hyunwoo...this way u get comfortable with his presence in ur life but this doesn't mean that it is love....in a relationship there always should have sparks and chemistry like between heesu n rex....between hyunwoo n heesu i feel that there is more sibling love and friendship...definately not romance.....

so in conclusion of wat i have seen so far...heesu just couldn't help being attracted to rex...n that doesn't make her bad or anything...i guess u could say that she is in a very confused state now...i kinda pity her...stay with hyunwoo out of gratitude or choose rex n hurt hyunwoo who loves u so much but u get to be with the one u really loves....hmmmm....

oh well...this is all my opinion from what i've seen so far of the show...

SnowApple...its definately interesting how u categorise all the typical personality of the leads n supportings...but its kinda true....n how OTR is different of the norm definately makes it all the more interesting....i definately can't wait for the following episodes....

as i usually have to wait for the chinese sub n my connection is kinda slow for dls...so anyone who actually watch it live...please feel free to share the progress...i don mind spoilers and i'll be all ears(or in this case eyes... :D )

Guest ovette

Check WITH S2's wiki site for updates

is the wiki site the one in d-addicts?? coz i really have a hardtime logging in there. it always says page cannot be displayed.

Guest sparkled_silver

hhmmm...seems that there are much controversy over okbin's character heesu...a majority of ppl here seems to not like her so much...personally i prefer heesu or jihye...i feel that heesu is NOT evil like some ppl have said her to be but maybe just ambitious...she seems to know what she wants and works hard towards that...u can see that she loves her dad but should she just give up her dreams just to stay by her dad's side...her dad is pretty selfish over this aspect...if he really loves her daughter, he should let her do what makes her happy n not make her guilty n try to tie her down by his side....

i feel that heesu is with hyunwoo only out of gratitude n she doesn't really loves him...i mean how would u feel if there is someone u stay with n see 24/7 who loves u, takes care of u and support u in ur dreams...2 years with hyunwoo...this way u get comfortable with his presence in ur life but this doesn't mean that it is love....in a relationship there always should have sparks and chemistry like between heesu n rex....between hyunwoo n heesu i feel that there is more sibling love and friendship...definately not romance.....

so in conclusion of wat i have seen so far...heesu just couldn't help being attracted to rex...n that doesn't make her bad or anything...i guess u could say that she is in a very confused state now...i kinda pity her...stay with hyunwoo out of gratitude or choose rex n hurt hyunwoo who loves u so much but u get to be with the one u really loves....hmmmm....

oh well...this is all my opinion from what i've seen so far of the show...

haha yes, and rex is tooo hot not to be attracted to :D

i totally agree with you there jen~ about the relationship of each characters especially between rex and heesu or heesu and hyunwoo. :D

qoochabo thanks for the update pics. :)

TYPICAL K-DRAMA LOVE SQUARE

Lead Female: Innocent but spunky, a heart of gold, honest, not beautiful but cute, usually poor, young, cheerful, and skilled at some odd, strange thing that somehow manages to both annoy and attract the...

Lead Male: Tall, handsome, has a princelike air, and can either be a complete and total @$$ (seemingly, but of course not REALLY once the lead female starts to "understand" him) or a curt, initially stoic professional man with business on his mind before love. He of course has a best friend or worst enemy (what's the difference in K-dramas) who also falls for Lead Female.

Supporting Male: Smooth-talking, killer-smiling, devil-may-care sweetie, has all the right moves, says all the right things, and still never gets Lead Female. In random hallways, on streets, and in parks, he seems to bump a lot into....

Supporting Female: A beautiful but psycho ex-girlfriend of Lead Male who is also friends with Supporting Male, and is more than ready to make Lead Female's life miserable because that's what her role calls for.

BUT IN OVER THE RAINBOW

Lead Female (Ok Bin) is now the hot, manipulative, knows-how-to-work-it female character, traits usually reserved for psycho Supporting Female. Lead Male (toss a coin for Hyun Woo and Hwanhee) is now flip-flopping constantly between nice guy and jerk, neither of whom seem to be stable enough to figure out what the heck kind of guy they're supposed to be. Supporting Female (Ji Hye) is now the cute and spunky walking bundle of chaos.

What happened to the formula, right? I do like how they're changing it up for once. Me personally, I like Ok Bin with Hyun Woo because their chemistry feels more genuine. Her and Hwanhee seem more like a fad: hot right now, but it burns out quick. If Hwanhee ends up with Ji Hye, I'm just gonna die. I would stand up and clap. Seriously.

And last but not least, I'm on pins and needles for Brian. Had NO idea he was gonna make a cameo, but I'm so glad I watched this show now. *imagines another hot clubbing scene in the near future*

*Claps* You took the words right out of my mouth. I like how the characters are. Instead of the usual :lol: I have high expectations for this drama right now :ph34r:

What happened to the formula, right? I do like how they're changing it up for once. Me personally, I like Ok Bin with Hyun Woo because their chemistry feels more genuine. Her and Hwanhee seem more like a fad: hot right now, but it burns out quick. If Hwanhee ends up with Ji Hye, I'm just gonna die. I would stand up and clap. Seriously.

Haha. I love how you put all those "typical" categories in writing ^^

OTR is indeed a so-not-typical kdrama we've seen so far, and I think they did all these on purpose (for example, from the website, they make you think that you know which one is the lead), while we get people here in Soompi still dropping by and asking, "does anyone know who's the lead? Rex or Hyeok Joo?"

haha.... if Hwanhee ends up with Ji Hye, I don't think I'll be a happy camper, but I'll be sure to put this drama on "highly recommended" kdrama of all time! lol.

Can't wait to see more development between this love square soon...

hopefully they pick up the pace too... no room for draggy parts, please! XD

PS:

qoochabo, thanks for the updates on the OST and those pics!

*looks like Hyeok Joo is working somewhere? maybe nightclub? hehe*

anyhoo, August 11 is this Friday?

WHOO-HOO!! so excited~~! ^_^ hee hee...

Guest cheka

Kayla darling!!! Love, love, love your gifs! Thank you so much.

Looking forward to Brian's cameo appearance. Saw the making in Mollae Camera. Ji Hyun Woo's cute in it. Much prefer him without those hats.

Guest JESHMINEE

TYPICAL K-DRAMA LOVE SQUARE

Lead Female: Innocent but spunky, a heart of gold, honest, not beautiful but cute, usually poor, young, cheerful, and skilled at some odd, strange thing that somehow manages to both annoy and attract the...

Lead Male: Tall, handsome, has a princelike air, and can either be a complete and total @$$ (seemingly, but of course not REALLY once the lead female starts to "understand" him) or a curt, initially stoic professional man with business on his mind before love. He of course has a best friend or worst enemy (what's the difference in K-dramas) who also falls for Lead Female.

Supporting Male: Smooth-talking, killer-smiling, devil-may-care sweetie, has all the right moves, says all the right things, and still never gets Lead Female. In random hallways, on streets, and in parks, he seems to bump a lot into....

Supporting Female: A beautiful but psycho ex-girlfriend of Lead Male who is also friends with Supporting Male, and is more than ready to make Lead Female's life miserable because that's what her role calls for.

BUT IN OVER THE RAINBOW

Lead Female (Ok Bin) is now the hot, manipulative, knows-how-to-work-it female character, traits usually reserved for psycho Supporting Female. Lead Male (toss a coin for Hyun Woo and Hwanhee) is now flip-flopping constantly between nice guy and jerk, neither of whom seem to be stable enough to figure out what the heck kind of guy they're supposed to be. Supporting Female (Ji Hye) is now the cute and spunky walking bundle of chaos.

And last but not least, I'm on pins and needles for Brian. Had NO idea he was gonna make a cameo, but I'm so glad I watched this show now. *imagines another hot clubbing scene in the near future*

I dont know about the formula but... the lead female is Ji hye not Ok bin,the show shows you who is the lead at the beginning and the lead male is hyun woo not hwanhee...

Guest athena

I dont know about the formula but... the lead female is Ji hye not Ok bin,the show shows you who is the lead at the beginning and the lead male is hyun woo not hwanhee...

It'll be weird if Ok bin isnt the lead. She had a lead role in hello god, and ji hye is a bit unknown?

Guest aznfosho123

OO KAYLA!!! THANKS FOR ALL THE GIFS! WOW** :w00t: Hwanhee makes me faint!! lol

The OST Disk 2 will be released on the 11 aug 2006.

Thanks for the info!!! :D Do you know where it will be released at? (like at yesasia for example) ? and do we buy it separate from disk 1 right?

Guest sparkled_silver

There's a new flash page for tomorrow's preview ;)

http://swf.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/rainbow.../rainbow_05.swf

one question:

the pendant... I've seen it before... (forgot which episode,... is it ep 2?)

and is it Hee-soo's or Rex's? :huh:

My bet is, it's hee-soo's XD

I think its rex's lol. becuase in the mv of "tomorrow" he was the one that gave it to kim.

Goodness... can anybody confirm who's the lead girl? its kim ok bin right?

Guest x shinhwa lova x

i read in today's korean newspaper that LEE MINWOO from SHINHWA was suppose to play rex's role.

but since SHINHWA'S 8th album preparation, he decided not to film the drama.

so that's why HWANHEE got the offer of playing rex's role.

both HWANHEE and LEE MINWOO are good singers and dancers, so i think there wouldn't be any differences.

and for sure, hwanhee is the main guy lead and kim ok bin is the main girl lead.

i know it seems like the main guy lead is ji hyun woo but its not.

my parents told me that it was in the newspaper.

(i doubt that the newspaper would lie to the readers)

i watched episode 5 and it seemed good.

there was more kim ji suk, so i was really happy (:

i hope YEH and KJS get together HEHEHE.

and i really can't wait for episode 6.

in the preview i saw lots of scenes of YEH and KJS together!!

omgosh...i'm soooo anxious KEKEKEKE

Archived