[Drama 2006] Over The Rainbow 오버 더 레인보우

Guest kiye

Guest luluchan

Rex has singles/??

HUH???

hahahah

hmmm

I haven't watched epi 7 n 8!! so excited to watch tmw!! Imma watch them 2gether! ^^

i really want Rex to like Sang mi! hheh

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mangosteen

This drama is getting SO intense xD I love it !!

So this is what I THINK is gonna happen:

HeeSoo -- back to Hyuk Joo (Once Hyuk Joo makes it BIG)

Rex -- Sang Mi (I think that's her name -0-)

Hyuk Joo + Sang Mi = LOVE(:

I hope it turns out like that. Although I DID like HeeSoo &HyukJoo together.

I think it will be interesting if Hee Soo wants to go back to Hyuk Joo but he refuses her because he already loves Sang Mi. I only want to see this. :P

And does anyone else think that it's cute that Hyun Jun's character starts liking sangmi's unni?

YES! I've been waiting for his side-story to come out - just cause I knew it would. I LOVE him - he plays the perfect hyung towards "Gangstar" and of course, his dance skills are RIDICULOUS. DAMN.

At first I thought he would fall for SangMi... haha.

It's so cute how much he changes for SangMi's sister.

And his lisp makes his rather tough-looking exterior (his arms are COVERED in tattoos!) a bit softer! :)

-Sue.

im starting to really dislike hwanhee =[ and kim ok bin >:o buh i cant dislike hwanhee because of brian<3 i feel so sorry for hyuk joo<33333 my love... omg nam hyun joon is so hot. great dancer

Guest luckyyou

I don't think I ever mentioned it but http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever has all the episodes of Over the Rainbow (well the ones out so far) and will continue to update! So if you're looking for episodes, come and DL!!

and I'm saving all the Over The Rainbow episodes until it's over and plan to watch in rows. I have that problem where if I keep on have to watch 2 episodes a week as they come out I get very anxious and end up not watching it (weird huh? like I did that with One Fine Day). I like to have all the episodes and become a hermit for 2 days or so and watch it in rows. I don't like to wait. :P So it's worth watching right? I do like Hwan Hee (FTTS) and that's about it.

Guest luluchan

I think it will be interesting if Hee Soo wants to go back to Hyuk Joo but he refuses her because he already loves Sang Mi. I only want to see this. :P

SAME HERE MAN!!!!!!

that'll be cute!!! ehhehehe

Guest yeohweping

Someone at Koreanwind posted that the girl, Rex will be kissing is Angelina. The girl whose party he was supposed to attend when Hee soo called him out for dinner. :sweatingbullets:

Guest xiaowu58

i don't think rex and sang mi will be together. in the tomorrow mv, there are lots of scenes between rex and hee su haven't appear in the show yet.

I heard that Koyote in this drama... if they do anyone know which episode they appear?

Don't know about Koyote appearing in the drama but Kim Jong Min did in episode 2, dancing in the club with KilGun.

If I'm not mistaken, the girl "Angelina" is KilGun, isn't she? She was dancing with HwanHee, then get kissed! Omo! How interesting!

i just started watching this today :D not that bad. are they all newbies? well kim okbin isnt so much.

i think only hwanhee is the newbie among the rest of the casts. the 3 are already have been acting in some drama series and movie.

QUOTE(atomic @ Aug 18 2006, 11:13 AM)

Right button click.. Save target As.

Testing out my server

S2 hardsubbed Episode 3 Over the Rainbow

wow, thanks so much! you saved me...^___^ cuz for some reason I couldn't dowlnload it from CB -_- it just didn't start and was stuck on 0KB

thank you I've got it really fast through your server :)

btw.... this drama is sooo awesome ^o^

OMG I should have read this forum sooner .. I was stuck with the clubbox for the hardsub for 3 days now when I found this link !!!!!!! But luckily manage to download this now ! Thanks

Else I would have jump epi 3 to epi 4 ... but I can't do I just love REX here and to miss all his scenes in New Zealand is just tooo much for me !

Guest luluchan

I want REX to be with Sangmi!! but I don't think that'll happen~~~ i think Sangmi will be with Hyuk Joo and REX will like Sangmi~~

I like this drama!! it doesn't drag and stuff~~

not to mention HWANHEE is my fave! hehehe

Hyun Woo is cute too :D

I have a feeling that Hyuk Joo's old hyung nim is going to do something that's going to help them.

And does anyone else think that it's cute that Hyun Jun's character starts liking sangmi's unni?

Yes.hahaha.

but she is too old for him.

I wonder if Hyun jun gets to like sangmi too?

Like there's a love triangle with sangmi-Hyeok joo and Hyun joon.

Love triangle of Rex-Angela-Hee soo and

Rex-Hee soo and Hyeok joo.

But that's just me.

I'm a Rex-Hee soo couple fan.

And about the old gangster(hyung nim),i think so too.

I thought he isn't bad afterall

Archived