[Drama 2006] Over The Rainbow 오버 더 레인보우

Guest kiye

Guest x__kiseki

I dont really agree with most of the ppl saying that heesu is twofaced etc. maybe she does seem a little mean at times.. but i think its all cuz shes determined and its been her childhood dream to be a star.. all the attitude..she has.. i think its cool.. not THAT bad.. i kinda still like her over sangmi.. dunno why.. lol ive only watched up to ep 4... i think sangmis character is kinda like a typical korean drama female character.. so i think nothing much is special with her.. i like heesu =P esp her attitude.. lol

:lol: thats what i was gona say.

i think she will truly like one of them in the end, it'll be interesting to see who shes gona end up with. and if she chooses her dreams instead of love, then im sure the pain she's gona suffer wont be any lesser than the guys.

ahh .. this drama is soo addictive, and it doesnt drag into pointless stuff which makes it even more addictive :lol:

REX IS SOO HOT!!! :w00t:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like this scene in the episode 6. were in heesu was looking for rex and like to have some comfort from him.

overtherainbowep6avi001231398mx0.jpg

overtherainbowep6avi001245145pg0.jpg

overtherainbowep6avi001266232dn3.jpg

* SPOILER

R: You didn’t bring the food with you? I look terrible right? I was in the country, avoiding people.

H: I missed you. Can I lean on you for a minute?

overtherainbowep6avi001271604wk4.jpg

overtherainbowep6avi001282482qh3.jpg

overtherainbowep6avi001286219si7.jpg

* SPOILER

R: You must be having a hard time with your debut. Best thing is to go away for a while like me or take a deep breath. Just think about your feelings. Where are you headed, and where do you want to go.

i hope nobody will get mad at me with these spoiler i've posted. :D i just love the words rex was saying to heesu in this scene. PEACE! :)

Oooh! I love it! That's so sweet! Thanks, feje. I like the way Rex look in that scene, natural without lip colour! Hehe! But then he's hot permanently!

is ji hyun woo a dancer before acting in this show? i mean like hwanhee is already a established singer/dancer right? if he started learning only when he's preparing this drama just like kim ok bin, then i'm really impressed by these two. they can really dance, isn't it, for newbies?

hope i'm not asking something that has been answered before.

Guest Storytime

I've never paid much attention to JHW and KOB before this drama, so I have no clue. But Hwanhee is :)

Thanks for the caps Fe, Rex is too darn hot for his own good! But do you notice that whenever Rex does something nice to her, she never smiles?

Guest dream_on

just finished ep 5...

gawd Heesu makes me so angry, i hate her character! :wacko: she doesn't deserve such an amazing guy like Hyukjoo. i think she's extremely selfish and only cares about her career. sure she was grateful to Hyukjoo and his family for taking her in but she never really loved Hyukjoo. she just kept leading him on because she wanted someone by her side to take care of her but once she sees Rex, who's much more famous and rich, she wants him. i don't think she really meant to hurt Hyukjoo necessarily from the beginning but she never had the feelings he had for her.

gosh how dare she ignore him when he greets her in front of the manager and boss. and how dare she get angry when Hyukjoo comes to help her move. :tongue2: the one thing i like about her character is that she is so passionate about her dreams. BUT the drawback is that she does everything and anything to reach her dreams, even if that means hurting a lot of people in the process. <_<

lol Sangmi's "dancing" is soo funny right now. her "wave" is so stiff hahaaha. i prefer her character a billion times more than Heesu. she's gone through so much crap but she still keeps her head up, even when people treat her really badly. she's such a sweet girl, i hope either Hyukjoo or Rex (or both, even better!) falls for her at some point.

hmm and about Rex's hidden past...i'm glad he has one. ahaha it shows that he isn't just a cold person but there is a reasoning behind it. and that's why he won't open up to anyone. my guess is that he was in a car accident with his hyung/friend and his hyung drowned?

Guest .alyak_

is ji hyun woo a dancer before acting in this show? i mean like hwanhee is already a established singer/dancer right? if he started learning only when he's preparing this drama just like kim ok bin, then i'm really impressed by these two. they can really dance, isn't it, for newbies?

I believe Hyun Woo was a singer before this. And acted in another drama too.

I am not 100% sure about him. But would like to know more... :)

Someone should make a thread of him... :o

Guest Storytime

Can someone translate the last part of ep 6? What did the man and woman say about Rex that made him so unhappy at the end?

I believe Hyun Woo was a singer before this. And acted in another drama too.

I am not 100% sure about him. But would like to know more... :)

Someone should make a thread of him... :o

There's a thread already for Ji Hyun Woo, Kayla :lol:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=76388

Hmm looks like he's been around.... he was in Golden Apple before OTR ^^

btw, does anyone have the korean lyrics of Hwanhee's "I want you I need you" song? or just the whole OST lyrics in general? :unsure:

{edited:}

Thanks feje210! ^^ omg~~ that guy's so mean!!

no wonder Rex's face changed instantly....

he was too cute doing the "ssshhh..." thing to the fans :lol:

Can someone translate the last part of ep 6? What did the man and woman say about Rex that made him so unhappy at the end?

here i post it for you.

* SPOILER

Man in Red: Why do you like Rex so much? He’s just a empty headed dance singer.

Girl: He dances well though.

Man: that’s just a skill. That doesn’t make him a good singer. Musician? He does as he’s told by Pride.

R: Eat or I’m going to eat it all.

Guest Storytime

Aww, thanks Fe. Now that makes me sad. :( I feel bad for Rex, especially when he does have so much talent. People can be so mean. I can't wait until tomorrow. Hopefully someone will upload it on MU or SS! Page 61 owned!

i like this drama cz u dunno wat's gonna happen :] it's unpredictable..BUT i still am not sure who are the characters in this drama-_-... is kim ok bin or na sang mi the main girl? just curious...hehehe

Aww, thanks Fe. Now that makes me sad. :( I feel bad for Rex, especially when he does have so much talent. People can be so mean. I can't wait until tomorrow. Hopefully someone will upload it on MU or SS! Page 61 owned!

you are welcome. :D i was curious too why rex was reacting to that man conversation with his gf.

Guest edwin012290

in the previews for the new episode, theres this one part where rex goes to ok bin: why do you look so nervous? its just a fake anyway"

i think they might get a scandal going to raise popularity and heesu takes it a little more than just on a business-like level and feels that they're moving somewhere, but rex feels indifferent with the whole situation because to him, the scandal is nothing but an act. he has not feelings for heesu, and heesu pretty much dumped hyukjoo over a single direction crush. thats what i think anyway. but heesu is a b##ch.

Guest Storytime

I feel that there's a lot more to Rex than he lets on. He does like Heesu, or is beginning to feel something for her. I think Heesu is torn between two men. She likes Hyuk Joo because she's known him for a long time, and he makes her happy. But there's also something about Rex that attracts her. I don't really find Heesu a i can't read. She may be selfish, but it's only because she sacrificed a lot in hopes of becoming a successful gasoo. I seriously hope nothing bad happens to Rex. Like, losing his spot as top gasoo or something equally worse.

I feel that there's a lot more to Rex than he lets on. He does like Heesu, or is beginning to feel something for her. I think Heesu is torn between two men. She likes Hyuk Joo because she's known him for a long time, and he makes her happy. But there's also something about Rex that attracts her. I don't really find Heesu a i can't read. She may be selfish, but it's only because she sacrificed a lot in hopes of becoming a successful gasoo. I seriously hope nothing bad happens to Rex. Like, losing his spot as top gasoo or something equally worse.

that's true in some reality sometimes you have to give up certain aspect in your life just to achieve your goal. and they said you can't be successful in love-life and in your entertainment career together. you either give up one, it's your love-life or it's you career? you can't have both. but those who can be successful in both are very few. so heesu character in this drama was portraying the indecisive of her life.

i agree with you Ddong, hoping that rex character will just remain as a famous gasoo. but again they said that life is like a circle it's either your up or your down(i hope it will not happen to rex though) :(

Guest LUCKY SE7EN

does anyone know what that one song is that plays when hyuk jae and his dancing crew first audition for rex (in episode 2)? i'm pretty sure it's by hwanhee. the chorus is like "i just want you, i need you, love you, hold you; uttun mal do hal soo upssuh (haru gah jinahgadoh)"

anyways

NAM HYUN JOON IS FREAKING HOT IN THIS DRAMA.

i love him

---

EDIT.

neverminddd guys i found out what the song is

hahah

Guest JinxFairy

Hey everyone. I wanted to tell everyone that Heaven Sent has special requested the OST and Poster for Over The Rainbow. Here is the email they sent me.

Dear Maria,

Thank you for writing YesAsia!

Regarding your email, please kindly visit the following for items that you have requested:

Over the Rainbow OST (MBC TV Series)

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/code...pid-1004481991/

Over the Rainbow OST (MBC TV Series) Poster

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/code...pid-1004484955/

If you have any further inquiries, please kindly contact us again, or visit http://yesasia.com/help/index.asp for further details.

Once again, thank you very much for your continued support of YesAsia.com. We look forward to seeing you again at our store.

Please DO NOT REPLY to this email directly. Should you have any further inquiry, please kindly refer to our Help Section at http://yesasia.com/help/index.asp for further assistance.

Yours sincerely,

Michael Kwan

Customer Service Department

YesAsia.com (HK) Ltd.

Within Continental US: +1 866-440-8388 (Toll Free Phone)

+1 866-451-8388 (Toll Free Fax)

Within Hawaii:+1 888-851-8882

Within Canada:+1 866-468-0889

Within UK: +0800-051-6800

Hong Kong Fax: +852 2742-8515

Outside US & Canada: +852 2522 1227(Hong Kong number)

Now everyone can purchase it ^^ I hope everyone is happy about this. Along with that there is a PRE-ORDER for the Duncan James Album that Hwanhee sang in which is right now as a PRE-ORDER

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/aid-...pid-1004479131/

Guest looViez

hey does anyone know what is happening to d-addicts?? i have been trying to go to the page to dl over the rainbow episode 6 but it seems that it can't be accessed...just wanna ask i subs for episode 3 out yet??

Archived