R.i.p Choi Jin Shil

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lovemelody.

more info..

Choi Jin Shil was found to have commited suicide in her home in Seocho-gu, Seoul. According to the police, her body was found this morning in her bathroom at 6.15am and they are now investigating. “We received news of her suicide and went to verify it. We are now investigating,” said the police. It was later revealed by another police officer that one of her family members called the police after discovering that she had hanged herself in the bathroom.

She is likely to have been pushed over the edge over the fact that she had a hand to play in Ahn Jae Hwan’s death who committed suicide last month by lending him 2.5M USD. But she had alleged that it was a malicious rumor and had threatened legal action. She leaves behind her ex-husband and children.

cr: coolsmurf

RIP :(

Guest genie828

OMG this is so sad. I am in shock right now. I mean she is like one of the biggest stars in korea. this is just shocking.

The poor kids. The poor family. I mean if I am this shocked then it must be unbearable for the family.

My condolences to the family.

RIP Chae Jin Shil

Guest meatloaf

omg another one? RIP Choi Jin Shil. This is so sad but how could she not think of her children? They're still so young yet they have to go through this...

Guest roseltv

ARE U FOR REAL???? SERIOUSLLY???? OMG! I'm speechless. I'm so schocked that I really don't know what to say. OMG! Please tell me this is not true. She's like one of the first Korean actresses that I have ever liked. She just came out with a new drama too. Whatever happens to the Korean entertainment, many celebs have passed away this year.

MAY HER REST IN PEACE!

I don't wanna read another news like this T_T

Guest Yuna N.

Oh my goodness, yet another one.

This is so devastating. Definitely way too many unnecessary deaths.

Her kids! Oh my goodness she must have been through a LOT of pain,

since she decided to leave her kids behind.

Condolences to her family, especially her children and Shinae-sshi.

(that picture of Shinae crying is freaking heartbreaking. they were so close weren`t they?...)

REST IN PEACE CHOI JINSHIL

Guest sharry

RIP and please . Can somebody in Korea do a research about why this suicides keep happening??? this is not normal. I am deeply saddened by all of these suicide news.

Guest lovecubedlee

omg

i was hoping this was a really really old news thread bumped up.

but i can't believe this happened

today.

rest in peace. i wish her family the best.

wow it wasn't even an accident.

poor shinae omg.

Guest Jamieâ„¢

what?? :mellow:

omg I can't believe this.. another suicide!

and it's Choi Jin Shil! Isn't she a very big star?

RIP

I think Korea should start an anti-suicide campaign or at a stronger one. All these celebrities are putting images and ideas to give up on life.

I agree.

at least something to bring awareness to depression and other causes for suicide

Guest xingjing

Woah woah.... why? Why would she just give her life up so easily with an act like that?

My goodness. R.I.P.

Her and Jung Dabin, both actresses whom I've actually have heard much about... why?

Guest happypie

i'm devastated to hear about this. it's unbelievable, and i'm deeply saddened by this. it's such a huge loss. i'm still at a loss for words. RIP.

Choi Jin-shil found dead, indicators point to suicide

2eyhw7k.jpg

The beautiful and talented Choi Jin-shil (age 40, most recently of The Last Scandal of My Life) has been found dead in her home in Seoul.

According to police, her body was discovered at 6:15 am on October 2 and the reasons for her passing are under investigation.

Police said, “We received a report that Ms. Choi had committed suicide and arrived to confirm her death.”

Another officer: “This morning, we received a report from her family that she had hanged herself in the shower stall.”

Choi had recently gone through some rough times supporting her friend Jung Sun-hee, widow of deceased Ahn Jae-hwan, and had battled rumors making the recent rounds that said she supposedly had lent him money, which she roundly denied. But what a shock — following a messy divorce with baseball player Jo Sung-min, her two small children, ages 5 and 7, were under her sole care. Note: this is very new information, so reports are bound to change in the coming days.

cr: dramabeans

Guest Mz-Descamento86

i dont even know who this woman is but what is it with korean celebs killing themselves? its either that or motorcycle accidents.

goodness

Archived