R.i.p Choi Jin Shil

Guest yuffieboi

OMG this is terrible!!!

I just came in from class and my roomates all came to me and told me about this! this is truly terrible! oh my goodness... rest in peace. what sad, shocking news :( :(

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It can't be suicide. I don't care what the police reports say. It is definitely not suicide.

If you're a fan of Choi Jin Shil and know anything about her life outside of her job, it's that she LOVES her kids. The sole two reasons she was able to recover from being hit by her husband and make a successful comeback from one the most media covered divorces in Korea, is because of her daughter and son. She fought hard as hell to get custody of her children and even had their surnames changed from their father's to her last name. Her kids mean the whole world to her. You think a mother who loves her kids that much would take her own life, knowing how much her death will devastate them?

She didn't commit suicide.

Furthermore, she's shown no signs pointing towards even thinking about suicide. Her cyworld has been up and running, updated regularly with tons of pictures with her family and friends. She already had a drama planned and she just filmed a CF with Sohn Hyun Joo (her costar from 장미빛 인생 - Rosy Life) the day right before her death.

The police can come to the conclusion of suicide, but I'll never believe it. Something or someone else was behind her death and it definitely wasn't a voluntary decision by Choi Jin Shil to take her own life.

rip. unbelievable. her drama with ahn jae wook is the one that really got me into kdramas.

It can't be suicide. I don't care what the police reports say. It is definitely not suicide.

If you're a fan of Choi Jin Shil and know anything about her life outside of her job, it's that she LOVES her kids. The sole two reasons she was able to recover from being hit by her husband and make a successful comeback from one the most media covered divorces in Korea, is because of her daughter and son. She fought hard as hell to get custody of her children and even had their surnames changed from their father's to her last name. Her kids mean the whole world to her. You think a mother who loves her kids that much would take her own life, knowing how much her death will devastate them?

Furthermore, she's shown no signs pointing towards even thinking about suicide. Her cyworld has been up and running, updated regularly with tons of pictures with her family and friends. She already had a drama planned and she just filmed a CF with Sohn Hyun Joo (her costar from 장미빛 인생 - Rosy Life) the day right before her death.

The police can come to the conclusion of suicide, but I'll never believe it. Something or someone else was behind her death and it definitely wasn't a voluntary decision by Choi Jin Shil to take her own life.

^ now that you mention it... it does make me wonder given that she fought especially hard for her kids.

oh.. okay. But still, Korea is very high!

if you are just stating that because of celebs using that to kill themselves then you are wrong.

Celebs aren't the WHOLE country you know.

I don't know the rates for sure so I cannot say anything about it being high.

Anyways.

RIP TO CHOI JIN SHIL

its sad how she received a hard time for doing Sah cheh, and I guess it got to her =[

doesn't matter if you see her happy, NO ONE KNOWS HER only she knows herself, she can act happy and all sorts of things.

But things get to people. You don't know her, I don't know her, so who to say she was really happy?

Guest starcaption

I don't understand this suicide thing.

She has a family, I don't care how depressed she was or whatever that caused her to do this, but it's selfish.

What are her kids going to do now? Without their mother.

With the surge of celebrity suicides in Korea now, I just don't know what to think.

Who do they think they are leaving everyone in their life like this?

Have they ever seeked any help at all? I never heard of any of these people trying to help themselves before committing the deed.

I don't mean to give a bad name to her without even knowing the reason for it,

but this is the only thing I can say as of now.

Faked as a suicide?

Well, heopfully they can get to the bottom of this soon.

Guest jinhee

this is by FAR the most shocking for me. i can't close my mouth. this is just... horrible. seriously. this is really really....

no words.

Guest Q_Park

WOW.

This is all very shocking.

RIP to Choi Jin Shil

- Kyu

PS. I think she did do suicide because she was found in the bathtub

with those bandages around her neck.

Guest .dcpro02

omg.. :( another suicide :( the suicides esp amongst famous krn ppl seems to be so high ..

i wasnt too sure if i knew this actress but then i recognised her from lastscandal..

mm if its really the false rumours abt the loanshark and stuff then it really shows how u cld carelessly make up lies and consequently take s/o's life in the process ><

my condolences to her family esp her two young children :( and to those other krn celebs who are close friends of her .. def another big shock for the krn entertainment industry :(

R.I.P Choi.Jin.Shil

Archived