R.i.p Choi Jin Shil

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jessicaaa

Another suicide? HAHAHAAHHAHA!!!

I love it... this girl get's no pity from me.

Suicide is a cowardly act.

do you have any morality?

karma is going to bite you in the richard simmons.

i'm sure it will be the same to the other assholes that leave comments that make you sound like you're four.

suicidie is indeed not the best decision, but i'm sure you don't know her personally and her situation at the time.

imo, you have no right to say anything.

i know celebs are going to influence netizens onto decisions that may not be the best but they are people before celebrities..

sometimes people dont realize that.

i literally grew up with choijinshil on the screen. she was always so pretty and talented. and so strong when she had to

fight for her family. i really want to give a big boost for her kids. they haven't even lived for so long and they've been through so much..

rest in peace..

Guest love.bug

my mom JUST told me about this.

she read it on daum.

my mom was quite in shock.

i feel sad for her kids. they're so young too! ><;;

R.I.P. =T

Guest polaris

well, rumors DO have some truth.. it has to start somewhere..

my parents don't think it was suicide.............. sooo creepy :(

omg ..such a tragedy..

can someone explain what exactly happened with the money issue & ahn jae hwan?

omg that's so scary if it wasnt suicide.. :tears::tears: this definitely needs to get investigated thoroughly...

First AJH and now this wonderful actress.. This just seems like one big nightmare. :tears:

Guest selita03

so shocking.. never did i expected her to commit suicide. guess the rumors had affected her badly and it is quite depressing of such a wonderful actress had just gone like that ..

The details are a little hazy, but from what I've read she's been accused of loaning 25 million won to Ahn Jae Hwan and introducing Jung Sun Hee to money-lenders. She counters saying it's false.

there was also something along the lines of Choi Jin Shil lending money to Ahn Jae Hwan, then pushing at him to pay her back. and the rumor says that pushed Ahn Jae Hwan to suicide.

Guest Kiss Me

anyways, how the hell can she kill herself when she has kids...

honestly, i can't give sympathy for someone who puts themselves first rather than their kids...

now the kids are traumatized and will have issues later on... this whole situation is just sad and pathetic..

I agree.

As much as I respected her as an actress, (her drama with Ahn Jae Wook is the reason why I got hooked onto K-drama!) she should have held on STRONGER just for her children. How does she expect her children to grow up? If she truly loved her children, she wouldn't have done that.

I'm really sad about her death, but also disappointed in her if it really was suicide.

And I HATE HATE HATE KOREAN CULTURE sometimes. Korean people surely does not know their limits when it comes to spreading rumors / bashing people... it drove so many people to suicide. All they do is talk and talk and talk! So what if the rumor is true? WHY IS IT HER FAULT? She was just lending her friend money when HE WAS IN NEED OF HELP! If you had the money to lend to your friend, wouldn't you do it too? What if she thought it would have helped him a lot if she lend him money? Its not like she told him to die either.... WHY WERE THEY BLAMING HER? Ugh. I'm sorry..... just venting out my anger. Its just so sad how the majority of the celebrities that committed suicide was mainly due to rumors and anti's and stuff like that.

My heart goes out to her two beautiful children.....

Guest xsarangxmex

I don't think you can come to a conclusion like that so easily.

Alot of suicidal people live normal lives, act normally, and don't really show any negative feelings.

I'm just saying you never know what she was thinking.

It could of all been a coverup of her real feelings.

It can't be suicide. I don't care what the police reports say. It is definitely not suicide.

If you're a fan of Choi Jin Shil and know anything about her life outside of her job, it's that she LOVES her kids. The sole two reasons she was able to recover from being hit by her husband and make a successful comeback from one the most media covered divorces in Korea, is because of her daughter and son. She fought hard as hell to get custody of her children and even had their surnames changed from their father's to her last name. Her kids mean the whole world to her. You think a mother who loves her kids that much would take her own life, knowing how much her death will devastate them?

She didn't commit suicide.

Furthermore, she's shown no signs pointing towards even thinking about suicide. Her cyworld has been up and running, updated regularly with tons of pictures with her family and friends. She already had a drama planned and she just filmed a CF with Sohn Hyun Joo (her costar from 장미빛 인생 - Rosy Life) the day right before her death.

The police can come to the conclusion of suicide, but I'll never believe it. Something or someone else was behind her death and it definitely wasn't a voluntary decision by Choi Jin Shil to take her own life.

Guest squeaky

i'm also a little angry about netizens, jumping to conclusions and whatnot. netizens, anyone on the internet, think they can say whatever they want to say without having a little karma bounce back at them. ugh.

she might have loved her kids, but who knows WHAT was going on in her life....

Archived