F4 2nd Teaser Pg 96

Guest virvir111

OMG ><;; New pics- the cast in New Caledonia? For the school trip thing, I think? :D

ghsyp6.jpg

jihoojandiuo8.jpg

^ JIHOOJANDIWOOT

gaeulleejungjf8.jpg

^ Squee? Gaeul + Leejung? <3 Gah, fangirling this pairing so hard already.

kkotbodaem3.jpg

^ Whole cast... I wonder why Gaeul + Jandi are wearing such fancy clothes, though... Did the F4 give them a makeover for the trip? @_@ And isn't it supposed to be a school trip? I can't really remember, but I recall it being a school trip in the manga... It's probably just going to be a regular trip in the drama, though, since Gaeul is coming... (unless Gaeul is attending Shinhwa too) Or... maybe my eyes are horrible and it's not Gaeul at all. xDDD

I DUNNO STILL PRETTY PSYCHED

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Jandi certainly doesn't look poor plain Jane in that pic...o_0

But I like the colorful fancy clothings tho.. they all look good in them..

Kim Bum and his sexy gazess....:wub:

^

I don't think its the scene with the school trip.

In the manga, its the scene where Jun Pyo buys Jandi really expensive clothes and makes her go on a trip with the other F4. This is after Hyun Joong (Rui) comes back from Paris and is depressed because of Shizuka. In the manga, Makino and Rui meet up at night and he confesses his feelings for her. They kiss and Doumyouji sees them. I am not sure if it is going to be the same as the manga. We'll see

The school trip is when Shizuka also follows and gives Makino a makeover so its a different scene.

Also this drama is going to air on January 5th. It has been confirmed

The role of Doumyouji's mom is supposedly going to be played by LEE HYE YOUNG.

^

I don't think its the scene with the school trip.

In the manga, its the scene where Jun Pyo buys Jandi really expensive clothes and makes her go on a trip with the other F4. This is after Hyun Joong (Rui) comes back from Paris and is depressed because of Shizuka. In the manga, Makino and Rui meet up at night and he confesses his feelings for her. They kiss and Doumyouji sees them. I am not sure if it is going to be the same as the manga. We'll see

The school trip is when Shizuka also follows and gives Makino a makeover so its a different scene.

Also this drama is going to air on January 5th. It has been confirmed

The role of Doumyouji's mom is supposedly going to be played by LEE HYE YOUNG.

Thank you for the updated information^_^, LOL, Jandi's green and brown outfit looks peterpan..ish, it's kinda funny.

Guest MiyuKanata09

hayuna thank you so much for the pictures..

Boys Before Flowers finally has a premiere date: January 5, 2009.

Lee Hye-young as Kaede (evil mom)

Lee Hye-young (Fashion 70s and I’m Sorry, I Love You) has been chosen to fill the void as the head of a global corporation, who becomes one of the strongest obstacles to the budding romance between her son and the ordinary, lower-middle-class girl he falls for. (Note: the 46-year-old Lee Hye-young is not to be confused with another actress of the same name, the 37-year-old actress of Dal Ja’s Spring or Kimchi Cheese Smile.)

It had been thought that Jeon In-hwa of the sageuk drama King and I had been cast in the role, but those were refuted by her management last week.

The dramas production has successfully wrapped its first overseas location shoot — a week in the South Pacific in New Caledonia and on Waiheke Island, off the coast of New Zealand. Now the production has moved on to its second overseas location and is currently filming in Macau.

The cast members involved in these shoots include main character Jan-di (Gu Hye-sun), F4, and Jan-di’s best friend Ga-eul (Kim So-eun). The storyline that takes them there involves a weekend trip to a resort owned by Jun-pyo (or Tsukasa’s character, played by Lee Min-ho).

source: dramabeans.com

-----

too bad its not going to air on December 22...

Guest virvir111

THANKS for posting the awesome pics hayuna~~~ and the article Miyu,, i wonder what they are going to do for the two weeks in december for the monday tuesday spot.... after the world they live in ends...i guess its good that they are starting fresh in a new year.. but i wanted them to start in december... whatever ive waited for almost a year.. i can wait another month..lol

Guest MiyuKanata09

i just on the other thread that it will be a Tues/Wed drama..

can someone tell if its true.. or if its official...?

---

i still prefer the first evil mom.. i think she's prefect for the role..

the second choice is not that beautiful (i'm not saying she's ugly)..

but i think the first one is more likely to be jun pyo and jun hee's mom..

Guest virvir111

i just on the other thread that it will be a Tues/Wed drama..

can someone tell if its true.. or if its official...?

---

i still prefer the first evil mom.. i think she's prefect for the role..

the second choice is not that beautiful (i'm not saying she's ugly)..

but i think the first one is more likely to be jun pyo and jun hee's mom..

in the article with lee hye young being casted it said "월화" which is monday-tuesday.. but im not sure.

yeah i liked the first evil mom too,, but iono this ladies good at being evil n she's well respected so i dont think her acting will be a problem,,, but i kind of liked the first one because she looks evil but her face had like hidden kindness in it,, but lee hye young just looks pure evil..lol.. iono i like both i can live with it. but yes i would of preferred the first one like u in my opinion..heheehe

^ Yes, for some reason, I thought the previous actress was better suited to the role, too... She looked more refined/cruel at the same time, imo. It's probably because of the longer hair... Anyhow, I'm sure this actress can pull off the role as well... I have faith! xD LHY's a good actress, too, so.

@leeminh: Ohhhh. Okay, I get it. Now that you mention, I seem to remember that scene? xD I haven't read the manga in a long while and it's getting all muddled. xD

Guest virvir111

33456.jpg

[마이데일리 = 봉준영 기자] KBS 새 월화드라마 '꽃보다 남자'(극본 윤지련, 연출 전기상)가 남태평양의 휴양섬 뉴칼레도니아에서의 첫 해외로케이션을 마쳤다.

KBS's new Mon-Tue Drama " Boys over Flower" (screenwriter Yoon Ji Ryeon, Producer Jeon Ki Sang) had their first out of country filming and have returned.

F4 Lee Minho, Kim HyunJoong, KimBum, KimJun, Koo Hye Sun, Kim SO Eun etc. had all went to this filming location.

The location of New caledonia for the filming was the F4's Jandi's and Kaeul's weekend vacation.

JunPyo, wanting to give a surpise proposal party for Jandi worked hard to plan this out causing chaos for the resort employees, yelling and fighting with the resort's employees, but after witnessing Jandi and Jihoo's relationship he becomes upset. EE-Jung and Kaeul on the otherhand were arguing and fighting the entire way foreshadowing a possible love relationship .

After the 1 week filming in New caledonia the team has returned to Korea for rest and will be leaving for Macau for their second out of country filming. ( they already left)

" boys over flower" will air on january 5th as a after drama for Song Hye Kyo and Hyun bin's KBS Mon-Tue Drama " The world they live in"

------ i only translated the new news part,, n not the news every1 already knows about whose who and what not.---

although the mom plays a crucial part in the drama, i'm more interested in seeing the F4 guys!

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <333333333333333333333333333333333333

[마이데일리 = 봉준영 기자] KBS 새 월화드라마 '꽃보다 남자'(극본 윤지련, 연출 전기상)가 남태평양의 휴양섬 뉴칼레도니아에서의 첫 해외로케이션을 마쳤다.

KBS's new Mon-Tue Drama " Boys over Flower" (screenwriter Yoon Ji Ryeon, Producer Jeon Ki Sang) had their first out of country filming and have returned.

F4 Lee Minho, Kim HyunJoong, KimBum, KimJun, Koo Hye Sun, Kim SO Eun etc. had all went to this filming location.

The location of New caledonia for the filming was the F4's Jandi's and Kaeul's weekend vacation.

JunPyo, wanting to give a surpise proposal party for Jandi worked hard to plan this out causing chaos for the resort employees, yelling and fighting with the resort's employees, but after witnessing Jandi and Jihoo's relationship he becomes upset. EE-Jung and Kaeul on the otherhand were arguing and fighting the entire way foreshadowing a possible love relationship .

After the 1 week filming in New caledonia the team has returned to Korea for rest and will be leaving for Macau for their second out of country filming. ( they already left)

" boys over flower" will air on january 5th as a after drama for Song Hye Kyo and Hyun bin's KBS Mon-Tue Drama " The world they live in"

------ i only translated the new news part,, n not the news every1 already knows about whose who and what not.---

Dang it!!! So we really have to wait until January to watch this, for us non-Korean speaker we will have to wait even longer for translation! The wait....is...painful...but am willing to wait, I prefer the drama to be well done than rush.

Guest subdwfreaky

Thanks ever so much for all the pics and updates, everyone....

On the side note,after looking

at the picture and the short

interview i feel that KIM JOON

is more suited to be Soujiro

rather than Akira.Firstly beacuse

he really looks those cool playboy

type just like Soujiro.Secondly because

since he is the oldest

it will be better to put in the Soujiro

role,since Akira's role is the guy

who loves older woman.

But anyway i will still look forward to them.

haha...i never thought of the points you mentioned.

but since in the manga itself i like Akira more than Soujiro...

i don't mind he plays that part though it's the smallest one... :)

i lied.....i want him to get main role...but that can wait :lol:

Lee Hye-young (Fashion 70s and I’m Sorry, I Love You) has been chosen to fill the void as the head of a global corporation, who becomes one of the strongest obstacles to the budding romance between her son and the ordinary, lower-middle-class girl he falls for. (Note: the 46-year-old Lee Hye-young is not to be confused with another actress of the same name, the 37-year-old actress of Dal Ja’s Spring or Kimchi Cheese Smile.)

Hey...if she's the actress who played So Ji Sub's n his brother's mom in I'm Sorry I Love You...

then i think she's a great actress^^.....of course i'm not sure if 'mean' enough...

heck i haven't even continue reading the manga so i dunno how mean will the mom get....

but congrats to Lee Hye Young for the role...

thanks again for the infos.

Guest virvir111

Dang it!!! So we really have to wait until January to watch this, for us non-Korean speaker we will have to wait even longer for translation! The wait....is...painful...but am willing to wait, I prefer the drama to be well done than rush.

i know!! lol.. i wanted it to start in december,, but then thinking about it it wouldnt make sense,, because EVERY channel in korea will be all getting hyped up for the drama awards like KBS MBC SBS SEOUL drama awards movie awards ,, and all the mUsic festivals and award shows..is always on december as tradition. it's going to a be a crazy week,, and the BOF will just be in the shadow from all the hype of the award shows anyway,, so i guess airing on Jan is better because its like a fresh start,, there are ppl who think that the F4 and Jandi will be presenting an award at the KBS Drama Awards as promotion. there's going to be alot of promotion for BOF anyway in December for all the entertainment relay channels this month, so waiting wouldnt be as painful lol, ppl are going to be away for winter vacation and etc. anyway so yeah..

Archived