F4 2nd Teaser Pg 96

Guest virvir111

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

i'm confused..on ur first post, makino's korean name u wrote as seonoo. but i thought it was yeonwoo. but people r calling her jandi, would make sense cuz her name is supposed to mean weed, or something like that... so wats her name??

dono who actress for evil mom is. i was hoping it'd be the 'ok' mom from high kick! haha. cuz her english is also pretty good. and her evil laugh! would've been perfect imo.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest virvir111

i'm confused..on ur first post, makino's korean name u wrote as seonoo. but i thought it was yeonwoo. but people r calling her jandi, would make sense cuz her name is supposed to mean weed, or something like that... so wats her name??

dono who actress for evil mom is. i was hoping it'd be the 'ok' mom from high kick! haha. cuz her english is also pretty good. and her evil laugh! would've been perfect imo.

oh i forgot to change it.. her name was seowoo but they changed it to jandi

jandi means grass in korean.. so it makes sense.

yeah.. thanks for remind me. lol.. OMG Puhahah SERIOUSLY she would of fit too..hahahhaaha "okay~!!" her little saying.

I found it in daum.net

I don't know if I'm allowed to upload it but, if I'm not, I'll delete it ^^

I'm sorry but I didn't found other videos >__<

I wanna see more ! XD

yeah the person who uploaded it on hyunjoong's website asked to not reupload it.. but iguess some1 already uploaded in to daum..PUAHHA.. so they didnt listen.

i guess it wouldnt make much difference now.. since its already been reuploadded onto daum..lol

^ I was about to say the same thing. THe evil mother in this version is PERFECT. Pretty and 45-ish just like in the manga - a professional looking business woman (those pics posted in the previous page are of her younger days I think...she's not that young looking now if you look at the pic posted in the movie thread.)

The evil mother in the japanese HYD could've been his grandma lol.

The person rumored to be Yuki has been posted in the movie thread btw.

yuki's roles been casted already??!! i thought only sakurako role has been announced.. even the gal ppl dont know yet.. oh~~~ ..lol.

edIT..

yuki's role is just a rumored girl.. *sight* i hella thought she was seriously casted..

no. lol

that was on Happy Together and the lady was Han Sung Joo

She was Miss Korea in 1994 and is an announcer/MC

actually she is. Both Junsu and JJ once said that she was their "ideal" but this was wayy before Happy Together.

Guest kawaii30ph

i fell in love with meteor garden [ aka Hana Yori Dango ] when it was shown here 5 years ago. and then came the japanese version. even up to this day, i still watch it from time to time... and after seeing the vid clips, gosh...

i hope they can give justice to their characters esp with Hanazawa Rui... Hyun Joong is one handsome man...

Guest ldh-ldw lover

actually she is. Both Junsu and JJ once said that she was their "ideal" but this was wayy before Happy Together.

so shes their ideal some way right? like jae said she was his ideal before right? hahaha i thought my memory was failing me!

Guest MiyuKanata09

Jeon In Hwa (King and I Photoshoot)

Click Here!

according to what i've seen she can pull out the character of an evil mom..

i like her to be the evil mom because she's beautiful..

she was so perfect to be joon pyo and joon hee's mom..

Guest virvir111

Jeon In Hwa (King and I Photoshoot)

Click Here!

according to what i've seen she can pull out the character of an evil mom..

i like her to be the evil mom because she's beautiful..

she was so perfect to be joon pyo and joon hee's mom..

she was the evil mother in law of goo hye sun in king and i... lol.

Guest MiyuKanata09

she was the evil mother in law of goo hye sun in king and i... lol.

really? i didn't know that.. i never seen king and I so i didn't know..

LOL her role was still hye sun's evil mother-in-law(in the end)..

Guest virvir111

think he'll be playing middleschool elementary schoollish age of junpyo.. there are alot of different little actors thats going to be in it for the flashbacks and like the young past stories..

a02bc5c0.jpg

Guest virvir111

DESIGNER GO TAE YEONG

will be in charge of the school uniform designs.. he recently had a fashion show with the theme of prep style,, preppy-ness that he wants to bring back to korean fashion,, with more fashionable style not just typical korean uniform with really organized look, but with more laid back style.. basically its highly possible that most likely F4 will be wearing uniforms or atleast ONCE in a while be wearing uniforms.. but wear it in a more "STANDING OUT" fashion then the rest of the students.. i think it'll be alot like gossip girls fashion style.. (IM THINKING IMO)

pics from his prep style mini fashion event..

in his interview. he said he will be working on Boys Over Flower uniform wears..

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

1_andrea13.jpg

ky1z24061_andrea13.jpg

Guest SuperKyle

im feeling a lil eh! about the casts, with the guys i suppose im satisfied,

but i dont think i can imagine them all together as friends! ha! but we'll see when the drama airs!

but for the females in the cast i feel that they all look more on the mature side,

i like all of these actresses and i think theyre all pretty/gorgeous/cute/beautiful, but

i feel like they dont fit in a high school setting, im going to hold my judgement on

the lead actress until ive seen the drama because she has a cute face and i think

it can happen... im very satisfied with the mother role, and im happy with Han Chae young,

she is so beautiful but i dont know how itll fit her in this drama...

i think most of these actors would have fit better in a college setting although i do love

the high school setting....

im already in love with HJ' Rui, he did it, his style of fashion is very similar to Oguri Shun's Rui,

but im sure that its because of the Manga, im almost sure that he'll do a good job acting out Rui....

dont know the rest but im anticipating, wasnt too excited at first but its beginning to come together now...

Guest Tobemist

DESIGNER GO TAE YEONG

will be in charge of the school uniform designs.. he recently had a fashion show with the theme of prep style,, preppy-ness that he wants to bring back to korean fashion,, with more fashionable style not just typical korean uniform with really organized look, but with more laid back style.. basically its highly possible that most likely F4 will be wearing uniforms or atleast ONCE in a while be wearing uniforms.. but wear it in a more "STANDING OUT" fashion then the rest of the students.. i think it'll be alot like gossip girls fashion style.. (IM THINKING IMO)

Wow... Group Eight are putting a lot of effort into this... aren't they... I'm really excited. I love the 1st and the 3rd one... really laid back and cool... I am hoping they came up with a good design cause I remember some of the uniforms featured in other dramas are quite bad. Take 'I am Sam' for example... really hated the brown uniform they were wearing. I hope they choose brighter colours.

Guest virvir111

Wow... Group Eight are putting a lot of effort into this... aren't they... I'm really excited. I love the 1st and the 3rd one... really laid back and cool... I am hoping they came up with a good design cause I remember some of the uniforms featured in other dramas are quite bad. Take 'I am Sam' for example... really hated the brown uniform they were wearing. I hope they choose brighter colours.

yeah.. im pretty 99% SURE it wont go that direction.. since this dude is a for realz designer.. lol.. and he did mention that he wanted a laid back more preppy style..n his fashion is far away from the nasty fashion from i am sam.. that i am sam one was totally like some fashion from the 'OTHER SIDE ' of the world.. i hated that. yuck. i think KBS is putting lots of effort with this drama like giving them big money cuz this is a monday-tuesday set drama.. which KBS is dieing to sweep the rating spot for.. n they know for sure that boys over flower will have a pretty good set of average ratings.. n GROUP 8 they've always went all out with their dramas.. like

GOONG..

IM SORRY BUT I LOVE YOU

MY GIRL..

FANTASY COUPLE.

etc.

not to mention im pretty psyched about the OST.. cuz group8's ost always hit the top mark on charts..

Guest Tobemist

^ I'm happy KBS is willing to support this... for sure this drama will gain a lot of interest, especially from overseas market. However I'm worried that the ratings in Korea itself will be below their expectation. As we all know that this drama is going against Terroir, which will more likely attract the parents. Boys over flowers is more a youth drama right... But hopefully with the casting of famous celebs like Han Chae Young, Kim Hyun Joo and Jeon In Hwa can steal some interest from the parents... cause I know they are the one who is in control over the remote at home. haha :)

Goong's OST are good. The ending song (Perhaps Love) is particularly memorable. It gives a unique vibe to the overall feel... One of the first reasons I was attracted to that drama.

Guest virvir111

^ I'm happy KBS is willing to support this... for sure this drama will gain a lot of interest, especially from overseas market. However I'm worried that the ratings in Korea itself will be below their expectation. As we all know that this drama is going against Terroir, which will more likely attract the parents. Boys over flowers is more a youth drama right... But hopefully with the casting of famous celebs like Han Chae Young, Kim Hyun Joo and Jeon In Hwa can steal some interest from the parents... cause I know they are the one who is in control over the remote at home. haha :)

Goong's OST are good. The ending song (Perhaps Love) is particularly memorable. It gives a unique vibe to the overall feel... One of the first reasons I was attracted to that drama.

hm.. but its the teens that raises the ratings.. like GOONG. the 10대 kids or the kids in their 10's were the ones that raised GOONg to 30% rating..thats why they are saying boys over flower most likely wont have to worry about ratings TOO much.. maybe a bit.. and its during the winter vacation.. winter vacation in korea is the same length as summer vaca. in the u.s. which could help boost even more.. terrior.. that is a big competitor against boys over flower too.. but iono.. teens usually wins the remote control

Archived