F4 2nd Teaser Pg 96

Guest virvir111

AHHH I'M SO HYPED NAO HAHAHA

<333 Everybody looks gorgeous... I really like GHS's outfit, it's cute and very Makino-like. Especially the hat- I can tell they're trying to make her look youthful, and for the most part, it's working. :D <333 Can't wait to see the rest of the cast~

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The casting correlates well with Japan version, as well as the original Taiwan version.

I'm glad that Hana Yori Dango was made into a drama three times by three countries.

However I don't know if this upcoming Korean version will top the Japanese HYD.

(Personally I think nothing will be better than the Japanese HYD, it's flawless.)

I'm looking forward to seeing Hyunjoong as Hanazawa Rui. ^_^

Guest MiyuKanata09

wow they really into the manga.. by seeing hye sun's picture with hyun joong.. we can see that they cut her hair according to the manga.. it think she has shortest hair from all the makinos... i'm happy that shes willing to cut her hair..not like inoue and especially barbie.... well inoue cut her hair but its only for her bangs..

from those picture, it looks like they filming the scene where shizuka is going back to france and hyung joong will eventually follow her.. because if the scene is where shizuka comeback from france hye sun's character doesn't have to be there.. well maybe it could be both..

i also wish that there is the scene where shizuka cut her hair because in the manga the shizuka cut her hair... i'm impress that taiwanese follow it.. but i doubt han chae young will cut her hair..its long and beautiful.. i envy her lol..

thanks a lot for all the pics and fancams!!!!

i can't wait to watch HYD korean version.

Hyun Joong is looking BEAUTIFUL...

I know he's always beautiful, but he's looking beautiful in a Rui-Lei-style.

I loved it! :D

wow they really into the manga.. by seeing hye sun's picture with hyun joong.. we can see that they cut her hair according to the manga.. it think she has shortest hair from all the makinos... i'm happy that shes willing to cut her hair..not like inoue and especially barbie.... well inoue cut her hair but its only for her bangs..

from those picture, it looks like they filming the scene where shizuka is going back to france and hyung joong will eventually follow her.. because if the scene is where shizuka comeback from france hye sun's character doesn't have to be there.. well maybe it could be both..

i also wish that there is the scene where shizuka cut her hair because in the manga the shizuka cut her hair... i'm impress that taiwanese follow it.. but i doubt han chae young will cut her hair..its long and beautiful.. i envy her lol..

I think it should be when Shizuka is going back to France, it's interesting that they are filming her going back to france instead of coming from france lol, but hey the PDs knows what they're doing. I agree about hye sun, her long does look shorter and bang in front, definitely following the manga.

Dang, I saw that pic of Min ho, his perm hair and couldn't stop laughing!!!!! It is so adorable but...LOL

edit: I meant her hair does look shorter...

Guest virvir111

I think it should be when Shizuka is going back to France, it's interesting that they are filming her going back to france instead of coming from france lol, but hey the PDs knows what they're doing. I agree about hye sun, her long does look shorter and bang in front, definitely following the manga.

Dang, I saw that pic of Min ho, his perm hair and couldn't stop laughing!!!!! It is so adorable but...LOL

edit: I meant her hair does look shorter...

what do u mean?? by but?? lol..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

his facial expression is like *DOING*... LOL... its like funny.. but i think i get what u mean. i like it though. :lol:

what do u mean?? by but?? lol..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

his facial expression is like *DOING*... LOL... its like funny.. but i think i get what u mean. i like it though. :lol:

Glad I don't have to explain, that is excatly why I'm LMAO!!!! The hair is adorable, I'm really glad from the pics they are following close to the manga.

:DDD They're all so dashing, haha. xD The manga's influence on the style and their haircuts is very evident- I'm sort of glad because of it, too. In my opinion, the korean cast rings the most true to the original manga... <3 Now all we need to see is their acting.

And Minho's perm is growing on me! It's really similar to the manga, even more curly than Matsu Jun's in HYD... :o xD

His expression reminds me of Tsukasa too, even if it's not on purpose.

Like... it's already sort of clueless. xDDD

Anyway, all their haircuts are adorable, so I'm glad they didn't copy the manga exactly for all of the characters (I'm especially glad about Bummie + Jun not having 5:5 hairstyle @0@) Plus, I'm loving the stylists already, their outfits are awesome.

Guest virvir111

Glad I don't have to explain, that is excatly why I'm LMAO!!!! The hair is adorable, I'm really glad from the pics they are following close to the manga.

the picture spread fast though in korea right now..lol.. all the korean netizens comments are like

"OMG!!! look at his HAIR! rofls."

" oh what have they done to my minho..??? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

" AJUMMA STYLE~~~~ yay!!! kkkkkkk"

yeah.. they r sticking close to the manga.. i like it too..

maybe they were filming both? from the pictures, looks like Hyun Joong has two wardrobe. idk though, but I can't wait for it to air.

Archived