F4 2nd Teaser Pg 96

Guest virvir111

They're all looking beautiful! I feel sorry for all the actors that play Tsukasa because of the perm. eehehehee poor lee minho, jun and jerry. eheehhe

Hopefully in the next episodes the hair stay less curly.

Am I the only that is starting to think that this F4 in term of beauty (and harmony between all the beauties of each member of F4; the beauty is more harmonic and match better together) beats all the other F4?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest virvir111

maybe they were filming both? from the pictures, looks like Hyun Joong has two wardrobe. idk though, but I can't wait for it to air.

they shot the scene where seo hyun comes back from france and then when seo hyun leaves and ji hoo also leaving for france.

Guest virvir111

Wow, so they did all the airport related shooting in one go.

yeah cuz soon they are leaving for a month to shoot in australia (not sure..) for the school trip scenes and the macau. since i think (IM NOT SURE..) joon pyo's company group hotel is located macau. so they prolly will have to go their to shoot the hotel scenes.

yeah cuz soon they are leaving for a month to shoot in australia (not sure..) for the school trip scenes and the macau. since i think (IM NOT SURE..) joon pyo's company group hotel is located macau. so they prolly will have to go their to shoot the hotel scenes.

Thank you, you are my official insider to all the happenings re-korean hana yori dango! Haha I am sooo looking forward this! I'm getting used to the the Joon Pyo's name...and his curly adorable hair! LOL

Guest virvir111

Don't bash at me but the pic of Lee min ho on pg 47, to me, kind

of looks like Shiwon. :unsure:

why would any1 bash?? they are both hot..lol besides.. bashing isnt allowed in here.. :)

Guest mika.16

if anyone finds out WHERE in AUSTRALIA they will be, post here!

we need all the aussie soompiers to stalk stalk stalk.... i mean, follow them nicely! hahahaha

OMG tsukasa's hair... LMAAAAOOOOO

but once the dramam starts we're all gonna get so used to it!

are there any clear photos of KHS yet?

Guest virvir111

if anyone finds out WHERE in AUSTRALIA they will be, post here!

we need all the aussie soompiers to stalk stalk stalk.... i mean, follow them nicely! hahahaha

OMG tsukasa's hair... LMAAAAOOOOO

but once the dramam starts we're all gonna get so used to it!

are there any clear photos of KHS yet?

the closest one is this

2-1.jpg

the person couldnt take much pics of her.. but the place is new caledonia...? im not sure how to spell it.

Guest colombiansquish

HOLY COW~~ curlsssss ><

but i am suppperr psyched about this drama

cause i loved the other two versions

and i have a feeling ill deff love this one too ^^

i think they did a good job of casting F4

and i can totally see how Hyun Joong is like Rui~

^_______________^

Guest cosmicbeat.

arjoifjdoifd i dont like the curls on LMH . ): oh well .

i'll deal with it <3

I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT , YEAAAH ! i'm so excited now .

Guest virvir111

o0 lol not many ever likes the curls whenever that issue comes up.. but its funny so idontreally care if the curls are weird.

Guest subdwfreaky

Am I the only that is starting to think that this F4 in term of beauty (and harmony between all the beauties of each member of F4; the beauty is more harmonic and match better together) beats all the other F4?

i think so too. :D

very much. lol.

btw, omg. thanks for the pics. i was dying to see pic of kim jun(ahhh..i still prefer to call him hyungjun :( )

and i thought i'd never get the chance, since he's the least popular out of F4 members....

thank God....and thanks to those who got the pics....

wow....Jun Pyo n Ji Hoo especially look like their characters in the manga

especially Jun Pyo(Min Ho)...and his expression. he looks exactly like domyouji tsukasa in the manga

Ji Hoo(Hyunjoong)......more than the adult/high school Rui...his looks reminds me of the little kid Rui.....that cute kid with girl-like hair.....of course, hyunjoong's hair is diff...but his expression is so much resembling kid Rui.....haha....well, to me that is.

seeing how much resemblance on those two...i kinda wished they made Ee Jun(Kim Bum) n Woo Bin(Kim Jun) to resemble their characters even more to the manga, visually i mean....or to be more specific...the hairs...haha.... but anyway........they all look good...^^

haha...Woo Bin's hair should be much longer than that......at least the same length with Ji Hoo if not more(that is, if they really wanna follow closely).....but iono if his hair is tied or whatever.....

gosh, i'm so happy i got to see them, in upclose shots.

yay for kim jun.....lolz....

anyway, someone asked about whether the real Shizuka(or in this drama's case....Seo Hyun) has curly or straight hair...cuz japanese and Taiwan one has diff version or so....

i didn't check if someone answered it already....but in the actual manga...her hair is curly.

Archived