YOO AH IN’S “VETERAN” PUSHES BACK OPENING DATE TO 6TH AUGUST

6FNwg8K.jpg
The movie distributor CJ E&M decided to join the summer box office battlefield by pushing back the film’s opening date, again. Originally set on May 14th for the première, Yoo Ah In’s movie Veteran will be down in cinemas early August this year.
https://yooahinsikseekland.wordpress.com/2015/03/25/veteran-pushes-back-opening-date-to-6th-august/
  • Like 1

THE SATELLITE GIRL & MILK COW IN 2015 NEW YORK INTERNATIONAL CHILDREN’S FILM FESTIVAL

WxwA0a7.png

Since its première on February 2014, The Satellite Girl And Milk Cow (voice actorsYoo Ah In and Jung Yumi) has been screening in a lot of domestic festivals, such as Seoul International Cartoon & Animation Festival (SICAF), the Muju Mountain Film Festival, and International Children’s Film Festival in Seoul. On the 5th August the anime received the Jury Special Mention Award for Animation Competition at the 18th Fantasia Film Festival, Montreal, Canada.

Following the international achievement, early this year the anime was screening in New York International Children’s Film Festival (NYICFF) which took place February 27 and ran through March 22 at venues throughout NYC.

https://yooahinsikseekland.wordpress.com/2015/03/24/review-the-satellite-girl-milk-cow-in-2015-new-york-international-childrens-film-festival/

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

[INTERVIEW] DIRECTOR RYU SEUNG WAN: “YOO AH IN IS MY LUCKY CHARM”

Posted by Furbabe (yooahinsikseekland.wordpress)

20150730_1438259561_70852600_1_zpsuj4zqx

Celebrated Korean director Ryu Seung Wan had been interviewed numerous times during the Veteran movie promotion. Ryu is known as a genius young director, and it seems Yoo Ah In looks up to director nim, which appropriates, since director nim acted like an obnoxious yet endearing big brother :D Yoo Ah In said he wanted to work together with him again. I totally support this teamwork.

Here we gather Ryu’s interviews from radio shows, TV shows, and news portal sites related to Veteran and Yoo Ah In. Let’s check some interesting stories from Director nim about Yoo Ah In

to read more:

https://yooahinsikseekland.wordpress.com/2015/08/10/interview-director-ryu-seung-wan-yoo-ah-in-is-my-lucky-charm/

theres an article about YAI in NAVER

유아인, 2015 하반기의 남자..'베테랑'·'사도' 이어 '육룡이나르샤'까지

기사입력

30000492182_99_20150810112103.jpg?type=w

to read more:

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=416&aid=0000158919&lfrom=twitter

i thinkits about the his recent movies and the upcoming SFD

anyway we can get the sageuk vibe from the pics

Ji Chang Wook Sends Love Call to Yoo Ah In to Work Together,

Yoo Ah In Responds in Kind

by ockoala (koalaplayground)

yun2.jpg

This might be a potential awesome onscreen pairing waiting to happen, and even if it doesn’t come to fruition is still too cute not to share. Yoon Ah In has been promoting his new movieVeteran on the media circuit and in a recent segment of Entertainment Relay, he was told thatJi Chang Wook specifically named-checked Yoo Ah In when he was on this show as the actor he wants to work with because he’s sees Yoo Ah In as a great young actor. The interviewer showed Yoo Ah In the video clip recorded by Ji Chang Wook sending him a let’s work together love call, and Yoo Ah In returned the overture with his own video response. Yoo Ah In thanked Ji Chang Wook for the compliment and expressed the same sentiment of wanting to work with Ji Chang Wook. He teasingly complimented Ji Chang Wook for being such a popular Hallyu actor now and if they get to work together then Yoo Ah In will liked to be carried along by Ji Chang Wook’s popularity. LOL, I think it’s double the fandom love boys!

to read more:

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/07/30/ji-chang-wook-sends-love-call-to-yoo-ah-in-to-work-together-yoo-ah-in-responds-in-kind/

Saw his interview for Guerilla Date and it was really funny when he said he wants to ride on Ji Chang Wook's fame!

I've only seen him on Secret Love Affair and Antique Bakery but Ah In is a better actor and exudes flirty boyish sexiness. I think he's famous on his own merits. 

I've been searching forever for a link to watch his breakout role in Wandeugi but so far no success. Guess I just have to rewatch BOA's Only You MV for a quick fix for my Yoo Ah In fixation. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

fan made poster

11910491_431901760352382_934063163_n.jpg

11934861_1718615248366372_1002998602_n.j

a Screenshots from YouTube'SBSNOW', Thanks!

cr: *mako+toAin* @makottoain

YAI as LBW card description

tumblr_inline_nux3fpCCie1s5yhgo_540.jpg

Yi Bang-Won / Yoo Ah-In
- I’m Taejong, the 3rd king of Joseon dynasty.
- Falling in love with Jung Do-Jeon’s ideology.
- Finally I found you, my love Bun-Yi~ ♪ (* Yoo Ah-In’s TV drama “Sungkyunkwan scandal” theme song “I Found you” lyrics)

• Like 1

This is “Yoo Ah In’s Golden Age”

by Jeong Jun Hwa (osen)

translated by furbabe (yooahinsikseekland)

1_zps6kxipy0q.jpg

Actor Yoo Ah In “mauls” the big screen with his charm. Growing up from the TV seriesBanolim (Sharp) on his début days, he sprang to become the Chungmuro‘s dazzling star and is spreading his light. Through the movie Veteran, his name is written in the history book of 10 million actors. And through The Throne (Sado), he is giving a high concentration on portraying a three-dimensional character Sado, to prove his acting skill once again.

Acting opposite the prominent group of senior actors, his presence gives particularly a profound impression. Acting alongside famous actors such as Hwang Jung MinSong Kang HoKim Hee Ae, and Kim Yoon Seok, he showed no boneless. All these actors who have acted with him, mentioned his name with “thumbs up”.

Though he admits that his rebellious attitude has winded down, Yoo Ah In’s “stubbornness of acting” is unshakable. But he is not a mere fool. He’s been acting for over 13 years and neatly put one brick upon another at a time to build an appropriate filmography.

On behalf of the young generation, I met the irreplaceable Chungmuro actor Yoo Ah In.

to read more:

https://yooahinsikseekland.wordpress.com/2015/09/23/interview-10-million-actor-yoo-ah-in-im-happy-and-worried-at-the-same-time/

Song Hye Kyo Thanks Yoo Ah In for the Food Truck Surprise

by JiwonYu (soompi)

Song Hye Kyo Thanks Yoo Ah In for the Food Truck Surprise

On September 22, actress Song Hye Kyo uploaded a photo on her Instagramwith the caption “Actor Yoo, thank you. The food was good, and the coffee.”

In the photo, fans could see that Song Hye Kyo is facing a food truck that Yoo Ah In sent her while she was filming her new drama “The Descendant of the Sun.”

The banner on top of the truck says, “Gather all staff members of ‘Descendant of the Sun’. Fighting. Sincerely Yoo Ah In.”

Song Hye Kyo and Yoo Ah In are known to be good friends since they are in the same agency UAA (United Artist Agency).

What a thoughtful surprise!

to read more:

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/23/song-hye-kyo-thanks-yoo-ah-in-for-the-food-truck-surprise/

• Like 1

Yoo Ah In Is the First Male Actor to Grace the Front Cover of Vogue

by ck525 (soompi)

Yoo Ah In Is the First Male Actor to Grace the Front Cover of Vogue

Yoo Ah In is the first male actor to grace the covers of Vogue for its October issue.

Though Lee Byung Hyun, Hyun Bin, and G-Dragon have posed for the front cover in the past, they had partners with them as well. Yoo Ah In is the first to break the stereotype of a female model front cover for a fashion magazine.

It is also unprecedented that there are three different versions of the cover. In the close up version, he looks charismatic as he glares into the camera with a fur coat caressing his face.

Yoo Ah In 2

In the top half portrait, he shows off his French chic look. The mix and match between the tattoo on the back of his hand and his beret add a unique twist to the image. His face is slightly held upwards as he closes his right eye and pokes his chin with his left hand.

to read more:

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/28/yoo-ah-in-is-the-first-male-actor-to-grace-the-front-cover-of-vogue/

[enter-talk] HOW YOO AH-IN GOT SURPRISED BY HIS FAN

Yoo Ah-in who was nervous before his fan-meeting
download.jsp?FileID=33304448
the PD asked him how many fans he thought would show up and he had no confidenceㅋㅋㅋ
download.jsp?FileID=33304449
"10 persons? I hope there would be at least that much..."

but when he saw the number of fans who showed up he was surprisedㅋㅋㅋㅋ
download.jsp?FileID=33304450

Yoo Ah-in who thought that he became an idolㅋㅋㅋㅋ
download.jsp?FileID=33304451
"I feel like an idol"

he kept jumping around and the reporter asked him why he was shakingㅋㅋ
download.jsp?FileID=33304452
he said that it was because he was standing in front of so many fansㅠㅠ
download.jsp?FileID=33304454
"since I'm always filming, I have no opportunity to meet everyone"

download.jsp?FileID=33304453

download.jsp?FileID=33304455
the fan meeting finally started and a fan was asking him to do the forehead kiss like how she's seen it in his dramas

Yoo Ah-in walking towards the fanㅋㅋ
download.jsp?FileID=33304456

but she got shy and escaped himㅋㅋㅋ
download.jsp?FileID=33304457

download.jsp?FileID=33304458
so he told her to have a hug instead ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠlook at his gazeㅠㅠ

the next event was a serenade
download.jsp?FileID=33304459

but Yoo Ah-in complained and said he wanted to do give a piggyback ride insteadㅋㅋ
download.jsp?FileID=33304460
(it was originally a piggyback but since his back hurt, they changed it)

download.jsp?FileID=33304461
"don't look down on me, I can give you a piggyback ride~"
his words are so heart flutteringㅠㅠㅠ he pulled the fan's arm towards himㅠㅠㅠ

download.jsp?FileID=33304462

the next event was to stare at each other for 5 seconds
download.jsp?FileID=33304463

download.jsp?FileID=33304464
so tackyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

he got shyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
download.jsp?FileID=33304465

download.jsp?FileID=33304467
(complementing Yoo Ah-in)

look at his expressionㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋhe likes itㅋㅋㅋ
download.jsp?FileID=33304466

he was thankful and gave her a fanserviceㅋㅋㅋ
download.jsp?FileID=33304468

I didn't know he was like that before
but seeing how thankful he was towards his fans, I wish that he could blow up in the future!
download.jsp?FileID=33304469

download.jsp?FileID=33304703

Edited by forailee
  • Like 2

hallo... may i join this thread? hehehe :)

im a newcomer myself - so happy you joined, great pictures

Master Sik and #JungYumi hanging out with Takku the dog and their friends today 151002 Happy October Friday y'all!

11222684_947198378671154_285184001751641

Edited by nevill