Guest livon123

Thanks for the pics. Ah In looks great. LOL, no matter how I look at him he just gives off a very tough image, like manliness. This was even before I saw S.Scandal. Now, after seeing it, I like him more. I really like him in ancient saeguk drama, he should do another one. LOL this time a happy ending. Last time he didn't have his girl, but at least he has Joong Ki haha

Guest Camilaa

Hope to see him comeback to small screen. Fashion king was so crazy at the end, he has good potential. Didn't know he worked with Kim so win before, they were cute

• 2 weeks later...
Guest itscreamie

class="content-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font: inherit; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yoo Ah In attended Korea’s Top “FashioniSTARS” Event for Chanel
112912_chanel_yooahin.jpg

• 1 month later...

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font: inherit; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yoo Ah In Confirmed for “Jang Ok Jung, Live For Love” And Will Play Kim Tae Hee’s Lover

Actor Yoo Ah In has been chosen to work with Kim Tae Hee in an upcoming drama.

On January 4, inside sources revealed that Yoo Ah In joined the cast for the new SBS drama, “Jang Ok Jung, Live For Love.”

After Kim Tae Hee has been confirmed to play the main character, Jang Ok Jung, there has been much curiosity as to who the male lead would be. Yoo Ah In has reportedly received lovecalls from the drama production staff and has made his decision to join the cast on January 3. Yoo Ah In’s role as Suk Jong in the drama will be Kim Tae Hee’s lover.

Yoo Ah In has already made an impression in the acting world through his recent hit film, “Wandeugi” (or “Punch“), “Sungkyunkwan Scandal,” and “Fashion King.” 

Although Big Bang‘s TOP was also considered for the role, Yoo Ah In has been chosen in the end.

“Jang Ok Jung, Live For Love” will air after Kwon Sang Woo and Soo Ae‘s “Night King” in March.

cr: soompi 

i'm not sure how KTH and YAI will look together, but i'm looking forward to this because he looks so hot in historical costumes! brings me back to the SSK days <3 i hope we can see sexy YAI again hahah, can't wait to see them start working ^^

• 3 weeks later...
Guest itscreamie

I believe it's not been shared here before. Funny clip of Yoo Ah In and Yoochun =))RTP vs Fashion King
Turn on the captions~ It's hilarious :))