Guest Rxgoodleaf

From 2010 KBS Drama Awards...

9s5tfo.jpg

The "Best Couple" winners! My two favorite actors!

10wqwsi.jpg

vzhs9l.jpg

2j65vgi.jpg

2j2c9ic.jpg

A gold butterfly necktie (bowtie)! LOL Only Ah In can carry it off!

Guest Rxgoodleaf

KBS Drama Award "Best Couple" cut only... raw...

Click here or copy & paste http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CXFCJBUG ... approx 6 minutes (65.3mb)...

11awuhh.jpg

13zreqv.jpg

Ah In and Joong Ki, apparently both of them were quite surprised! Joong Ki is scratching his head and Ah In's expression is like what happened??? LOL

JK: All the other couples are man and woman couple but we are the only one that is man and man couple. Ah In, what do you think of the situation?

AI: So mischievous, all of you... who voted for this?

JK: Did you know that we are in the first place? Wow, really... Anyhow, congratulation!

Yoo Ah In on the red carpet... click here or copy & paste http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L7D1KL6X ... 5 seconds (1mb)...

ztj7fn.jpg

awww i'm disappointed with the new comer acting award...i seriously wonder who judges/critics the standards...

but i'm a newcomer to this thread bc i fell in love with YAI when i first saw him on SKKS:)

hope he gets to work with a lot of hit dramas in 2011:D

can't wait

Guest Trixie9394

I only noticed him in SKKS and he is such an awesome actor ! His character literally comes alive when he is onscreen and his expressions are dead on !

Yoo Ah In looks so cute and hot at the KBS Drama Awards, but I have to express my disappointment even if I get bashed by others. Yoo Ah In should have win the Newcomer Award. As much as I love DBSK and Park Yoo Chun, YAI was definitely the better actor. I find the result so baised. If YAI lost to that other guy that acts in Bakery King then I wouldn't be so disappointed because he was amazing as Majun, but because it's Micky I'm like so disappinted. But whatever.........

I"m still happy to see him and his cute golden bowtie :lol:

And the Best Couple was the funniest moment ever :lol: Both SJK and YAI expressions and reactions were hilarious. I think they weren't expecting to win.

Yoo Ah In looks so cute and hot at the KBS Drama Awards, but I have to express my disappointment even if I get bashed by others. Yoo Ah In should have win the Newcomer Award. As much as I love DBSK and Park Yoo Chun, YAI was definitely the better actor. I find the result so baised. If YAI lost to that other guy that acts in Bakery King then I wouldn't be so disappointed because he was amazing as Majun, but because it's Micky I'm like so disappinted. But whatever.........

I"m still happy to see him and his cute golden bowtie :lol:

And the Best Couple was the funniest moment ever :lol: Both SJK and YAI expressions and reactions were hilarious. I think they weren't expecting to win.

New comer award or new actor are the same? well for me I go for Yooh ah In too but if it's Park yuchun don't need to argue he deserve as well..His acting as a new comer lead him to won the award..But in korea entertainment do they have Popularity award? Then it should be dear Yooh Ah In he really shine in SKKS the unforgetable Moon Jae shin...

Guest yunnie

ay... Guh-ro heartache continues... Yoo Ah In didn't win any awards for himself :(

but i still think the Newcomer award category wasn't appropriate for Ah In... how can he be considered a new actor since he has been acting for so many years? >.< they should have a Breakthrough award or something along those lines...

@kish_agnes: yup, they had a popularity award... and the popularity award went to Song Joong Ki. i wasn't surprised with that as it seems like Song Joong Ki is really popular in korea now, as seen with the surge in his endorsements//

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Posted January 1, 2011 19:46... Ah In's Cyworld mini-hompy...

6p9c2w.jpg

ruwtw4.jpg

2yl69s8.jpg

16j1zfc.jpg

에이라

미안해 급하게 튀우동먹으러 왔었어

쉽구퐐췰유고사사미일

내복가져가라

내/복/가져가라

내복/가져가라

내/복/가져가/라라랄라라라라라랄라라~

Whatever

sorry, came to eat the noodle in a hurry

10987654321 (I think he is saying numbers but not sure dawned on me this morning, he is counting down!)

take my fortune (play on words, several variation)

my/fortune/take it

underware (longjohn)/take it

my/fortune/take it/la la lal la la la la la lal la la~

Basically he is wishing everyone good fortune or Happy New Year (at least that's what I think)!

Finished the drama, "Iris" in 2 days... all 20 episodes... very riveting... if you haven't watched, highly recommended!

Guest meteorite_girl2006

thanks rxgoodleaf for keeping the thread alive :D

i miss YAI, i just finished watching Sungkyunwan scandal and i love him more lol...

btw, do you know where to d/l a copy of KBS drama awards? thanks ^_^

Guest wanderingdolphin07

hi everyone! :) i've been searching for so long a thread of yoo ah in..and just as i was about to think that there's none..I saw this thread! wohooo!! :lol:

so you guys have the geol-oh disease to0? yey! even though i think that he too deserves the rookie award, i'm still glad that he and song joong ki won the best couple, because that was really i was after as I was watching the KBS drama awards.. :rolleyes:

I'm enjoying reading your posts.! I hope this thread continues to be dynamic! God bless everyone! :lol::wub:

thanks rxgoodleaf for keeping the thread alive :D

i miss YAI, i just finished watching Sungkyunwan scandal and i love him more lol...

btw, do you know where to d/l a copy of KBS drama awards? thanks ^_^

hi! i saw a download link on the thread of the 2010 KBS drama awards here on soompi too.page 4 i think? but it's there..you can access it. you just have to join the files of part 1 and part 3 of the awards using hjsplit (to make it faster). I hope that helped! blush.gif

Guest Shiroiyuki

Posted January 1, 2011 19:46... Ah In's Cyworld mini-hompy...

2yl69s8.jpg

^Just a spoiler: He ain't alone. He's enjoying his Wine and Ramen with someone :rolleyes:

There are two glasses in the picture~..

Guest Asha Summer

^Just a spoiler: He ain't alone. He's enjoying his Wine and Ramen with someone :rolleyes:

There are two glasses in the picture~..

hahhaha! Agree, I think netizen, have zoom,zoomed it already, to see whether the other one is a woman or a man! LOL, and what a relief! Its a man, according to the ZOOM ZOOM Experts!

219393776.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1294318665&Signature=6u%2FGOH1DBnBn6bglhuK%2BzZRJNLQ%3D

LMAO! netizen are former FBI or CIA i think!

Guest wanderingdolphin07

lightyagami29 hello there! Yes, I am =) Nice to meet u. I met quite a number of YAIManila girls recently! So please join us @ the HAVENfor more YOO AH IN Cure.

xlolitsnozomix, thanks for the invite @ YooAhIn_Addict I'll sure visit your site!Drob by@ the haven as well. :wub:

Let's spread the virus!

***EDIT*** top the PAGE!! hehhehe, how about some YAI gift for Christmas! Happy Bubble Bath from LONDON!

*quoted image*

you guys are filipinas too? me too! hello there! nice to read that there are Filipinas here! :w00t:

Guest mathed2001

For those you have not watched KBS Awards, here are two videos~~

The first one is Ah In on the red carpet: Ah In on the Red Carpet

I just love when Ah In poses for picture taking...

And here is the Best Couple Award part with English Sub. I also included JYJ's performance at the end: 2010 KBS Best Couple Awards with English Subtitles

Both Ah In and Joong Ki are so cute there~~ And, of course, it was nice to see all J4 together on the stage too!!

Just finished the part when Ah In and Hye Son presented the Netizen Awards: Ah In and Hye Son Presented the Netizen Awards

Now, here is the part where Joong Ki gave the acceptance speech for the Popularity Award: Joong Ki's Acceptance Speech

I'm totally hurting for YAI just sharing the couple award with Song Joongki. He should have an award for popularity too beacuse if he's not popular what's the Geol-ro syndrome/heartache for?? He became so popular and created a fancraze not just in Korea but across a lot of countries as far as North America and Europe!! I really can't believe KBS bias... I was not able to watch KBS Drama Awards was watching SBS on the same night but just read recaps about it so am saddened with the results. tears.giftears.gif

Hope 2011 would be a better year for our Moon Jaeshin/Geol-ro/Yoo Ah In/Uhm Hong Sik.. Fighting!!wub.gifwub.gif

Guest meteorite_girl2006

hi! i saw a download link on the thread of the 2010 KBS drama awards here on soompi too.page 4 i think? but it's there..you can access it. you just have to join the files of part 1 and part 3 of the awards using hjsplit (to make it faster). I hope that helped! blush.gif

thanks for the help :D

i think there was two thread of YAI here in soompi

here's the other one http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/271009-yoo-ah-in/

Guest Rxgoodleaf

thanks for the help :D

i think there was two thread of YAI here in soompi

here's the other one http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/271009-yoo-ah-in/

Hi there! Long time no see!

------------------------------------------------------

1/7/2011 Ah In News:

o6b2ix.jpg

유아인 “예쁜 척하지 않아서 예쁜, 솔직당당한 여자” 이상형 고백

Yoo Ah In's Ideal Woman "Pretty because (she is) not pretentious, honest and confident woman"

탤런트 유아인이 실제 이상형을 밝혔다.

Talent Yoo Ah In revealed his ideal woman.

유아인은 2010년 KBS 2TV 드라마 ‘성균관 스캔들’에 출연해 ‘걸오앓이’, ‘짐승남’ 등으로 많은 사랑을 받았다. 그런 그가 최근 Mnet 연예정보쇼 ‘WIDE’ 녹화에 참석해 근황과 진솔한 이야기를 전했다.

Appearing in 2010 drama 'Sung Kyun Kwan Scandal', Yoo Ah In was loved by many as 'Guel Oh Al Yee', 'Beast Man' etc. On recent Mnet entertaiment news show, "Wide", he talked about what he is up to these days frankly.

유아인은 “짐승남이라는 닉네임이 생겼지만 아직 익숙하진 않다. 여전히 어색하다”며 쑥스러워 했다.

YAI, "(I have) A nickname 'Beast Man' was given (to me) but I am not used to it. (It) Still feels awkward."

이어 이상형을 묻는 질문에 유아인은 “Just Feeling”이라며 “솔직하고 당당해서 예쁜 척하지 않아서 예쁜, 그리고 그런 솔직한 모습들이 세련돼 보이는 사람”이라고 상세히 설명했다.

When asked about his ideal woman, YAI explained, "Just (a) feeling", "Honest and confident, pretty because she is not pretentious, and because of her confidence, she appears polished (or modern)".

유아인은 앞으로의 계획에 대해 “규정지을 수 없는 배우였으면 좋겠다. 이런 작품, 이런 캐릭터를 해야겠다는 생각 보다는 변신의 폭이 넓고 어떤 색이든 다 소화 가능한 배우가 되고 싶다. 다양한 모습들을 보여줄 수 있도록 노력하겠다”고 전했다. 1월 7일 방송.

As to his future plans, "(I) Would like to become an actor who defies set descriptions. Beyond this kind of work or that kind of character, I would like to be the kind of actor who can portray wide and varied (characters). I will strive (work hard) to show you diverse images." Aired on January 7th.

No confirmation on his next project... stay tuned...

BTW, YAI Preventorium has YT link of above interview with English subtitle... Ah In was very relaxed and friendly during the interview... the most relaxed I've seen!

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Apparently one of Ah In's fan ran into him in London...

Here is her blog posting on 1/8/2011... according to her blog, she ran into him on 12/26/2010...

Her comments were well written and funny so I've decided to translate some of it... at least the first half... her comments were pretty long... second half was more of her personal comments...

Chez Stella Naver Blog

2rh5rlw.jpg

사람들이 물밀듯 쏟아져 나어는 옥스포드 거리에 우뚝 서 있던,

썬글라스로 얼굴의 반을 가려도 유아인은 유아인.

Among waves of people, standing in the middle of Oxford Street,

Although half of his face was hidden by sunglasses, Yoo Ah In is Yoo Ah In

"어머, 유아인씨! 유아인씨 맞죠?"

"Wow, Yoo Ah In! You are Yoo Ah In, right?"

악수해 달라니 친절히 악수해 주고

쇼핑하러 왔냐며, 진짜 팬 맞냐며, 딱

유아인같은 목소리로 물어오고

When asked to shake hands, shook my hand, so friendly

Asked me if I came to shop, are you really a fan

Asking in that Yoo Ah In's voice

성균관스캔들 봤냐고 묻는 취재진에게

어디 그것 뿐이겠냐며

결못남, 최강칠우, 우리에게내일은없다,

좋지아니한가, 반올림까니 다 봤다 하니

The reporter asked if I watched the "Sung Kyun Kwan Scandal"

That's not the only one

"The Man Who Can't Get Married", "Choi Kang Chil Woo", "Boys of Tomorrow",

"Shim Family", "Ban Ol Lim" I watched them all I answered

빵 터지신 유아인씨,

"얘 진짜 내 팬이야! 얘 대체 누가 섭외한거야!"

Yoo Ah In laughed out loud

"She is really my fan! Who arranged this (who found her)?!"

쇼핑 뭐했냐며, 런던 좋냐며 조곤조곤 묻는데

결국엔 동문서답만 했네

미안해 홍식씨, 아니 아인씨!

아 자꾸만 홍식씨라고 튀어나오려해서 식겁했어.

Asked me what I had bought, did I like London

Ended up answering incoherently

Sorry Hong Shik, no Ah In!

I was so afraid, kept wanting to call him Hong Shik

싸인해달라니 흔쾌히 해주겠아 했는데

펜이없어 오마이갓

"어허~ 펜 없어요? 자 10초 드립니다~ 십-구-팔-칠"

Asked him to sign and he said sure

No pen Oh My God

"Geez~ Don't have a pen? Gonna give you 10 seconds~ Ten-nine-eight-seven"

꼭 친구마냥 개구지게 껄렁껄렁 놀려대던.

"아아악-여기 펜 있으신분!!!"

난 정말 체면따위 개나 준 여자.

파란볼펜 건네주신 친절한 코디분?기자분?여자분!

진심으로감사해요복받을거에요

근데 볼펜 참 가는거 쓰시네요

So friendly, teasing me so

"No-she has a pen!!!"

Where did my self-respect go

The one who gave a blue pen, coordinator? reporter? lady!

I so thank you

But your ballpen wrote so thinly

그래도 뭔가 아쉬워 한번 안아달라 했더니

또 흔쾌히 팔을 뻗어오는데

아 향수냄새 킁킁거려미안해요

안긴 안았는데 이건뭐- 갈비뼈가 느껴질지경.

팔짱끼고 사진찍을때 부터 알아봤어

밥은 먹고 다니냐

몸매가 참 앙상하시네요

Still lacking something asked him for a hug

So quick to open his arms

Ah sorry I was sniffing your perfume

While hugging oh geez I can feel his ribs

I already knew from taking pictures with arms locked

Are you eating

Your body felt so thin

Took awhile to write the post... my Korean typing is soooo slow!

While typing, been listening to "그대 떠나는 날" (The Day You Left) by 지후 (Ji Hoo)... accidentally found... nice and soothing voice... pretty song about missing old lover... not a new singer but an actor (‘나쁜남자’ 형사 이범우, Drama "Bad Guy" detective Lee Bum Woo)... released the single to help disabled kids, all proceeds from the album sale will be donated...

2iked8m.jpg

Another "pretty boy"... I swear, I listened to the song first then looked him up! I didn't pick the song because of his looks! Besides, I haven't watched "Bad Guy" yet... but I should soon! ;)