Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

The 10 most heart-wrenching K-dramas from recent years

Are you someone who is more intrigued by sad K-dramas than the happier, more lighthearted ones? Then this list is perfect for you! Whether you want a series that lets you cry your eyes out or one that is darker and deals with more complicated emotions and people, we have a list of 10 K-dramas from recent years that will speak to you. 

(skipped unrelated.....)

4. A Thousand Days' Promise

0a0ec91c-7781-45cf-abca-120b19f40a64.jpg

If you've ever dealt with someone who has Alzheimer's or dementia, you know how painful it is not only for the person going through it but for all those who surround them. Even harder is someone with early onset Alzheimer's. As Lee Seo Yeon slowly begins to lose her memory, the sadness is palpable that comes from forgetting and not being able to hold onto all those things you love. 

source : dramafever

Hello!!!

A NICE WEEK END TO ALL :)

thank you , willenette :)

Omg , i still remember the moment when i decided to watch this drama ... I stayed  2 nights awake , and i cried like all the time ... I never in my life cried so much , never  :(((

Beautiful drama , but sad , sad ...

• Like 2

weekend_zpsjb81vyb3.gif

@maria1983 @irilight   thank you for liking my avatar! irilight, thank you also for always keeping us up to date with the pictures! It is such a treat for our eyes, seeing our Prince :wub: 

@willenette thank you for the article! It's so nice his dramas are remembered in a good way from time to time. I haven't seen this drama (yet), but from reading the comments and seeing the pictures, I can imagine it is very sad. I do like those happier, more lighthearted dramas better, but as in real life, it can't always be that way. The picture with the baby is very cute, with that heart-covered coat, like a picture perfect (but the story isn't, right, or does it end well?).

Have a very nice weekend all!

• Like 3

weekend_zpsjb81vyb3.gif

@maria1983 @irilight   thank you for liking my avatar! irilight, thank you also for always keeping us up to date with the pictures! It is such a treat for our eyes, seeing our Prince :wub: 

@willenette thank you for the article! It's so nice his dramas are remembered in a good way from time to time. I haven't seen this drama (yet), but from reading the comments and seeing the pictures, I can imagine it is very sad. I do like those happier, more lighthearted dramas better, but as in real life, it can't always be that way. The picture with the baby is very cute, with that heart-covered coat, like a picture perfect (but the story isn't, right, or does it end well?).

Hello !!

A great day to all !! :)

Is very sad , peanuts :(

I never in my life cried so much for a movie . I cried all the time i was watching this drama :(

• Like 2

Hello !!

A great day to all !! :)

I never in my life cried so much for a movie . I cried all the time i was watching this drama :(

Hi maria, I can’t even begin to fathom how many teardrops I have shed from watching this drama, too. :D

Hi peanuts, I hope you could get to find time to watch the drama. This drama appeals to me because it’s good. I’m not surprised that this drama got pretty good ratings. This is a show about a 30 year old female character who is diagnosed with early on-set Alzheimer's disease, a form of dementia, which I want to know more. Aside from KRW, which I like ever since I also like Soo Ae. Kim Rae Won plays Park Ji Hyung very well. And the best thing about this drama is without a doubt Su Ae as Lee Seo Yeon. The story is promising. Like the trailer and the poster for the show, the show is beautiful to look at; lots of flashbacks were shown but it’s a great use of flashbacks because it doesn’t hinder the story. :P

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Dear Dear Raewoners ~~ 3.gif

Still very very busy, but i missed you all soooo much , missss my Raewon home here , Miss Prince Raewon so so,  so i couldnt help but came to drop by fast , just intending to revive our lovely memories, posts , pics , his fond-of-him fans talks of Prince

:: Start with this his Cutie CF :wub::wub:

rae won so cute and adorable in his spam cf specially this part :D his expression look like a little boy :lol::wub:

haha.... yepyep ~~ tapcie ~ ^O^~~

Rae Won's expresson's juz like an ADORable child ... hes SUPER CUTE & LOVELY in this Spam CF ~~~ :wub::lol:

here some more LOVEly caps ----- e154c6a4.gif:D

By AZIM

6ec60beb.jpg

135579cf.jpg

449336b4.jpg

6ecfd4dc.jpg

9ee584da.jpg

f0c542cd.jpg

9b5171a4.jpg

5d267dba.jpg

6ce4f4c2.jpg

fr: fanmir

Edited by only*rae won*
  • Like 4

Waving hi to all dear Raewonners    tulips15.gif

Sorry to be MIA. My computer was at the shop, and I am still playing catch up.

@willenette, thank you so much for that article about ATDP.  I tear when I just think about this drama. So sad and painful. Just like @maria1983, I cried buckets when I was watching it.

@peanuts281 Yes, me too - recommending the drama. I also recommend that when you do watch it, you refer to the Drama thread here on Soompi. We were lucky to have a Korean speaking person there who shed light  on much of what was said, way beyond the subbing itself.  For me - it turned the writing into sheer poetry.

@only*rae won*, so nice to see you back chingu.  I missed you, and thank you for all the cute photos. I have never seen this CF. Beyond cute :wub:   I also miss @Middy a lot.  It will be wonderful if you will also update the first page with the new movie title "Sacrifice Revival Report".

And here is first still of our Prince from the movie shoot.

12219467_10204141606534941_4120043123074

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend, everyone.

7176.gif

• Like 3

Hi @maria1983 @willenette @irilight @only*rae won* @lili and all Rae-Won'ers!!

So good to see all of you here! I would like to watch the drama A Thousand Days' Promise but it's not available on viki for me, and I can't watch on DramaFever anything, my country is not licensed. Actually I have no idea where else I could watch it?

6774.gif

d8p0Y8.jpg

sGsPOK.jpg

fr baidu

This is a beautiful art work! Thanks for posting only*rae won*.

KRW looks, well, "dirty" here, I'm sorry but I don't know how else to put it :) I got the distinct feeling this movie is not going to be an ordinary movie!

I want to wish you all already a very nice week!

• Like 2

@willenette, thank you fro the warm welcome back!

@lili, nice to see you here. Hopefully in 2016 we can see this film, (and maybe even a new drama with our Prince)

@peanuts281, Yes - not easy to find ATDP because of it's immense sadness, it is not everyone's "cup of tea"

I found it on YT with Eng. Subs.

Yes, I agree with you, this is not going to be an ordinary run of the mill movie, for sure.

• Like 1

Hi @maria1983 @willenette @irilight @only*rae won* @lili and all Rae-Won'ers!!

So good to see all of you here! I would like to watch the drama A Thousand Days' Promise but it's not available on viki for me, and I can't watch on DramaFever anything, my country is not licensed. Actually I have no idea where else I could watch it?

6774.gif

I want to wish you all already a very nice week!

Hi peanuts, you may try gooddrama.net – it's just that it's not a licensed site. Actually, Viki & Dramafever are the ones reliable for me. There were some then like dramacrazy & mysoju, it's just that it has been shut-down for quite a long while now. :P

Waving hi to all dear Raewonners    tulips15.gif

Sorry to be MIA. My computer was at the shop, and I am still playing catch up.

@, thank you so much for that article about ATDP.  I tear when I just think about this drama. So sad and painful. Just like @maria1983, I cried buckets when I was watching it.

@peanuts281 Yes, me too - recommending the drama. I also recommend that when you do watch it, you refer to the Drama thread here on Soompi. We were lucky to have a Korean speaking person there who shed light  on much of what was said, way beyond the subbing itself.  For me - it turned the writing into sheer poetry.

@only*rae won*, so nice to see you back chingu.  I missed you, and thank you for all the cute photos. I have never seen this CF. Beyond cute :wub:   I also miss @Middy a lot.  It will be wonderful if you will also update the first page with the new movie title "Sacrifice Revival Report".

And here is first still of our Prince from the movie shoot

Hello !!

A great day to all !!

Hi maria, I can’t even begin to fathom how many teardrops I have shed from watching this drama, too. :D

Hi peanuts, I hope you could get to find time to watch the drama. This drama appeals to me because it’s good. I’m not surprised that this drama got pretty good ratings. This is a show about a 30 year old female character who is diagnosed with early on-set Alzheimer's disease, a form of dementia, which I want to know more. Aside from KRW, which I like ever since I also like Soo Ae. Kim Rae Won plays Park Ji Hyung very well. And the best thing about this drama is without a doubt Su Ae as Lee Seo Yeon. The story is promising. Like the trailer and the poster for the show, the show is beautiful to look at; lots of flashbacks were shown but it’s a great use of flashbacks because it doesn’t hinder the story. :P

Hello Hello dears irilight, willenette , peanuts281, maria1983 ~~ Cute Manga Girl Waving animated emoticon

Yes peanuts281 as irilight , willenette and maria1983 told you Drama "A thousand days promises" is another great job of our Prince although it's not my favorite type of drama but it must be seen:)

Just like they said it was heartbreaking drama .... Fpr me there was only two dramas of Prince which is made me cried buckets like this one.......

"Say You Love Me"---- this one its sadness was enormous for me even more than "A thousand days promises"

Here R-loaded and R-share with you all this Clip of it which i love much :wub:

The second drama which is very sad for me is.....

"Snowman" ---- am rewatching it these days and omo omo~~ every and each episode i cant stop shedding tears.... it's really full-of emotion drama ..of course who helps in that was the strong actors casting in it like Jo Jae Hyun and especially the actress Gong Hyo Jin ~she is  a heavy reliable actress really whome i really want see our prince with her again ......Besides of course our prince who you wont help but fall for again and again in this drama ~~How he is breathtakingly handsome & charming in it ~ love every and each outfit he choose to wear in it ~~sooo Princely :wub::wub:and his versed acting of course~ every gesture every breath every move every glance he makes is sooo meaningful , so desirable as well hee :D:sweatingbullets:.....Beside Beside the drama wonderful OST one of the most impressing ones i had heard

Here u choose these two MV that i love much of the drama from my Library of Kim Rae Won ( the second one has a bad quality but i love it)

Edited by only*rae won*
  • Like 5

@peanuts281 ~~ Here a good site you can watch "A thousand days promises" on itphoto211874.jpg

http://www.dramanice.us/drama/a-thousand-days-promise-drama-detail

>>And Here download links if you want to save it on your PC

Server 1
Uploadboy.com
A Thousand Days’ Promise (2011).rar – 758 KB
Thousand.days.promise.e01.xvid_Hanrel.mkv – 151.8 MB
Thousand.days.promise.e02.xvid_Hanrel.mkv – 150.0 MB
Thousand.days.promise.e03.xvid_Hanrel.mkv – 145.1 MB
Thousand.days.promise.e04.xvid_Hanrel.mkv – 128.2 MB
Thousand.days.promise.e05.xvid_Hanrel.mkv – 131.5 MB
Thousand.days.promise.e06.xvid_Hanrel.mkv – 140.5 MB
Thousand.days.promise.e07.xvid_Hanrel.mkv – 128.9 MB
Thousand.days.promise.e08.xvid_Hanrel.mkv – 153.0 MB
Thousand.days.promise.e09.xvid_Hanrel.mkv – 147.3 MB
Thousand.days.promise.e10.xvid_Hanrel.mkv – 139.4 MB
Thousand.days.promise.e11.xvid_Hanrel.mkv – 154.6 MB
Thousand.days.promise.e12.xvid_Hanrel.mkv – 181.8 MB
Thousand.days.promise.e13.xvid_Hanrel.mkv – 141.3 MB
Thousand.days.promise.e14.xvid_Hanrel.mkv – 147.6 MB
Thousand.days.promise.e15.xvid_Hanrel.mkv – 157.0 MB
Thousand.days.promise.e16.xvid_Hanrel.mkv – 120.7 MB
Thousand.days.promise.e17.xvid_Hanrel.mkv – 187.5 MB
Thousand.days.promise.e19.xvid_Hanrel.mkv – 177.8 MB
Thousand.days.promise.e20.xvid.End_Hanrel.mkv – 195.1 MB
Thousand.days.promise.e_.xvid_Hanrel.mkv – 178.0 MB

Server 2
Uploadbaz.com
A Thousand Days’ Promise (2011).rar – 758 KB
Thousand.days.promise.e01.xvid_Hanrel.mkv – 151.8 MB
Thousand.days.promise.e02.xvid_Hanrel.mkv – 150.0 MB
Thousand.days.promise.e03.xvid_Hanrel.mkv – 145.1 MB
Thousand.days.promise.e04.xvid_Hanrel.mkv – 128.2 MB
Thousand.days.promise.e05.xvid_Hanrel.mkv – 131.5 MB
Thousand.days.promise.e06.xvid_Hanrel.mkv – 140.5 MB
Thousand.days.promise.e07.xvid_Hanrel.mkv – 128.9 MB
Thousand.days.promise.e08.xvid_Hanrel.mkv – 153.0 MB
Thousand.days.promise.e09.xvid_Hanrel.mkv – 147.3 MB
Thousand.days.promise.e10.xvid_Hanrel.mkv – 139.4 MB
Thousand.days.promise.e11.xvid_Hanrel.mkv – 154.6 MB
Thousand.days.promise.e12.xvid_Hanrel.mkv – 181.8 MB
Thousand.days.promise.e13.xvid_Hanrel.mkv – 141.3 MB
Thousand.days.promise.e14.xvid_Hanrel.mkv – 147.6 MB
Thousand.days.promise.e15.xvid_Hanrel.mkv – 157.0 MB
Thousand.days.promise.e16.xvid_Hanrel.mkv – 120.7 MB
Thousand.days.promise.e17.xvid_Hanrel.mkv – 187.5 MB
Thousand.days.promise.e18.xvid_Hanrel.mkv – 178.0 MB
Thousand.days.promise.e19.xvid_Hanrel.mkv – 177.8 MB
Thousand.days.promise.e20.xvid.End_Hanrel.mkv – 195.1 MB

Link Subtitle :
Download

Source : http://www.dramaasia.biz/

Edited by only*rae won*
  • Like 2

And here is first still of our Prince from the movie shoot.

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend, everyone.

irilight Yes me too miss Middy so so .. it would be wonderful if she can Participate again with us here

I dug out my Raewon cache to find that Spam CF making

here we go ...:D

As for the first page~ i will soon of course ..thanks very much for your caring of Prince~250.gif

Edited by only*rae won*
  • Like 3

Hello Hello dears irilight, willenette , peanuts281, maria1983 ~~ Cute Manga Girl Waving animated emoticon

Yes peanuts281 as irilight , willenette and maria1983 told you Drama "A thousand days promises" is another great job of our Prince although it's not my favorite type of drama but it must be seen:)

Just like they said it was heartbreaking drama .... Fpr me there was only two dramas of Prince which is made me cried buckets like this one.......

"Say You Love Me"---- this one its sadness was enormous for me even more than "A thousand days promises"

Here R-loaded and R-share with you all this Clip of it which i love much :wub:

The second drama which is very sad for me is.....

"Snowman" ---- am rewatching it these days and omo omo~~ every and each episode i cant stop shedding tears.... it's really full-of emotion drama ..of course who helps in that was the strong actors casting in it like Jo Jae Hyun and especially the actress Gong Hyo Jin ~she is  a heavy reliable actress really whome i really want see our prince with her again ......Besides of course our prince who you wont help but fall for again and again in this drama ~~How he is breathtakingly handsome & charming in it ~ love every and each outfit he choose to wear in it ~~sooo Princely :wub::wub:and his versed acting of course~ every gesture every breath every move every glance he makes is sooo meaningful , so desirable as well hee :D:sweatingbullets:.....Beside Beside the drama wonderful OST one of the most impressing ones i had heard

Here u choose these two MV that i love much of the drama from my Library of Kim Rae Won ( the second one has a bad quality but i love it)

Hi only rae won, so NICE to see you online..... Thanks for sharing the videos. "Say You Love Me" was released by MBC & I really want to applaud the network for airing this well-done kind of series. I found the script to be well written although the beginning of the story was quite slow paced. I want to commend Kim Rae Won’s courage for picking this role. I just don’t understand why this series did not have great ratings. “Snowman” is also from MBC. I like this drama, too. :P

• Like 3

Hi only rae won, so NICE to see you online..... Thanks for sharing the videos. "Say You Love Me" was released by MBC & I really want to applaud the network for airing this well-done kind of series. I found the script to be well written although the beginning of the story was quite slow paced. I want to commend Kim Rae Won’s courage for picking this role. I just don’t understand why this series did not have great ratings. “Snowman” is also from MBC. I like this drama, too. :P

And nice to talk with you dear it's been long time we havent done 251.gif

Me too like you wonder why "Say you love me" dosnt has that high rating ....i see it like you said perfectly written ..perfectly portrayed by the four lead actors ..perfectly harmonious with its OST ...Perfectly directed that deliver me the feel that it's as if a Sad song VideoClip .......maybe it and "Snowman" has a little bold and Knotty story for the Koreans that's why they dont have that good rates though its high quality :rolleyes:

Here Revive this post of "Snowman" of Middy ~~ heee she was getting melting every time see Sung-Joon ~~ :D

THANKs for the MVs ~~ Phoebe ~ ^___^

Great ones ~~ Love them .... :w00t:

---------------------

B) More .......

005c1946.jpg

c46f51c0.jpg

a2c43717.jpg

4d2d053d.jpg

2b9f572d.jpg

efe49d05.jpg:wub:

7081a142.jpg:sweatingbullets:

18954494.jpg

81fd5f89.jpg

37fb8941.jpg

928f254e.jpg

a2db84a5.jpg:sweatingbullets:...........................

fr: http://www.kimraewon.cn/

Edited by only*rae won*
  • Like 4