Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

• Guest changed the title to Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star - Upcoming Drama 2021: LUCA

*** tvN’s upcoming action drama “L.U.C.A” has released its main posters! I love this since this one shows his collaboration with an amazing team of actors. :blush: “L.U.C.A” premieres on February 1 at 9 p.m. KST. I cannot wait to watch LUCA because it's been a while..................KRW!

kim-rae-won-lee-da-hee-kim-sung-oh-kim-s

poster source : soompi news

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

*** In this newly released teaser, we get a peek at Kim Rae-won in some of the drama’s action sequences: explosions, fights, and chases galore. :blush: The inter-cutting text screens announce that this is, “tvN’s first action drama in 2021!”

video source : dramabeans

• Like 1

2 hours ago, willenette said:

. :blush: “L.U.C.A” premieres on February 1 at 9 p.m. KST. I cannot wait to watch LUCA because it's been a while..................KRW

Thank you @willenette!!

Omg!! Same. I can't wait. Seams like ages since I saw our Prince. Ages... I tell you. :hooray2:but now he's  here!! 

Hope I can't find a link. Pray :please:

1 hour ago, willenette said:

*** In this newly released teaser, we get a peek at Kim Rae-won in some of the drama’s action sequences: explosions, fights, and chases galore. :blush: The inter-cutting text screens announce that this is, “tvN’s first action drama in 2021!”

video source : dramabeans

Nice! 

And I saw that is also named " the beginning"??? If I'm not mistaken... This means that we will have a sequal? :grin:

6 minutes ago, willenette said:

@maria1983, what do you mean? Where you can get to watch this drama later? :anguished:

Well... If I remember when I saw " doctors" there was a link on YT. And fans saw the episod live. Hope we will gonna have the same luck!! Pray

Oh, now I see. I wanted to say " can"... And ended " can't". Sorry. I meant " I hope i can find a link". 

And I must be really crazy to watch a drama where I don't understand the language. And no translation. :approves:but for our Prince... 

• Love 1

*** “L.U.C.A.” has released new character posters! Kim Rae Won as Ji Oh, whose tagline reads, “The man who is being chased while hiding his abilities that will change the world.”  With wounds on his face and eyes full of loneliness and anger, Ji Oh must face off against those who are pursuing him for his special abilities. “L.U.C.A.” premieres on February 1 at 9 p.m. KST.  I am excited for this. Just few more days until "LUCA: The Beginning." It's been a while KRW.....  So NICE that this is on tvN.  :shaq:

Kim-Rae-Won.jpeg

photo source : soompi news

• Love 1

*** tvN’s upcoming drama “L.U.C.A” has released a character teaser of Kim Rae Won! In the new teaser, he wanders empty fields and streets at night as he says in voice-over, “I don’t know where I am or how I got here.”  “L.U.C.A” premieres on February 1 at 9 p.m. KST. Check out the teaser below!  :blush:  I'm excited for this drama.

video source : soompi news

• Wiggle 1

*** L.U.C.A.: The Beginning has released the first still cuts of lead star Kim Rae-won. Ji Oh (Kim Rae-won), a seemingly emotionless man who hides a dark secret and has no clue about his identity. The photos show him in what seems to be his ordinary life—on the run, and wounded. What I love about KRW is his versatility. He is exploring various genres in television projects. This drama will be a new challenge for him. I still don’t know who Ji Oh is. But I think that’s what makes the drama more exciting. L.U.C.A.: The Beginning is scheduled to premiere on February 1 at 9 p.m. as a Monday-Tuesday drama.  :blush:

Kim-Rae-won-in-L.U.C.A.-The-Beginning-1-

Kim-Rae-won-in-L.U.C.A.-The-Beginning-2-

Kim-Rae-won-in-L.U.C.A.-The-Beginning-3-

photos source : https://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202101081109392410#_enliple

• Love 1

*** KRW is in talks for a new film! Earlier in December 2020, Sports Kyunghyang had reported that he would be starring in the film. The source confirmed that he's positively reviewing the offer. Kim Rae Won is in talks to play the Navy submarine commander Kang Do Young. He’s a key figure linked to the submarine incident that was the cause of the terror attack. If he accepts the offer, this will be his first film in two years following “The Most Ordinary Love.” He’s expected to deliver a strong performance with his presence following his work in his previous film and “Long Live the King.”  :Twerkdatbutt:

• Like 1

*** tvN’s upcoming drama “L.U.C.A” has unveiled a new poster and teaser! The drama previously unveiled group posters and individual posters for the two leads. The new poster is a “couple” poster that portrays the relationship dynamic between Ji Oh and Gu Reum. In the teaser, as Kim Rae Won collapses in Lee Da Hee’s arms, she says in voice-over, “Why aren’t you running away?” He responds, “Because if I run away, I’m afraid I won’t be caught by you again.” 2 weeks from now," LUCA" will be in our small screen. I love the couple poster. :Ohboy3:

l.u.c.a-lee-da-hee-kim-rae-won.jpg

poster/clip source : soompi news

• Like 1