Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

*** tvN’s new drama “L.U.C.A” shared an action-packed teaser!  In the newly released teaser, Ji Oh (KRW) experiences countless obstacles as he attempts to escape the people who are hunting him down for his supernatural ability. Check out the teaser below! :blush:  “L.U.C.A” premieres on February 1 at 9 p.m. KST. So near..................coming soon.................. :shaq:

video source : soompi news

• Blob 1

On 1/22/2021 at 6:56 PM, willenette said:

*** Kim Rae Won and Lee Da Hee for 1st Look magazine. I hope they have onscreen chemistry but they make a fine-looking pair as attested by this pictorial. :blush:

Hello!!

Thank you @willenette!!

Indeed they look amazing in those pictures. :approves:amazing!! 

Can't wait. 

Seams like we will be tired looking at this. Is like he runs, runs, runs... :elated:

I miss soooo much Our Prince. And now he's finally here. 

Fighting!! 

8 hours ago, maria1983 said:

Hello!!

Thank you @willenette!!

Indeed they look amazing in those pictures. amazing!! 

Can't wait. 

Seams like we will be tired looking at this. Is like he runs, runs, runs...

I miss soooo much Our Prince. And now he's finally here. 

Fighting!! 

@maria1983, it looks like an action-packed drama. “L.U.C.A.” is nearing its premiere! It premieres on February 1 at 9 p.m. KST. It seems like the script is exciting.  The shot in a way is more like film direction. The action is so fast and powerful.  It shows something new and refreshing. Kim Rae Won is really intense here. He's an amazing actor! I heard that he does most of his own stunts. His action skills are legendary. :blush:

• Awesome 1

New K-Dramas Launching This February 2021

This is the best time to move on from the previous K-Dramas you have watched despite you getting hooked upon them, as there are more K-Dramas launching this February 2021. 

'L.U.C.A.: The Beginning,' February 1st

Right on the first day of the month, tvN is launching "L.U.C.A.: The Beginning," a fantasy-thriller drama with Rae-won Kim and Lee Da-hee in the cast. It is the story of Ji-Oh, portrayed by Rae-won Kim, who has special abilities as he meets with detective Goo-Reun, played by Lee Da-hee, seeking justice for the disappearance of her parents.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : KoreaPortal

http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/47830/20210125/new-k-dramas-launching-february-2021.htm

• Thanks 1

Thank you, @willenette!

Lot of promotion for this drama. I like it. :happy2:

Can't wait to see Prince in his new character. I'm sure he did a great job. 

Few more days. Fighting! 

Somehow I love the fact that it only has 12 episodes ( at least this is what I read). Also I'm curious if will be a second season. 

Great day! 

12 hours ago, maria1983 said:

Thank you, @willenette!

Lot of promotion for this drama. I like it. :happy2:

Can't wait to see Prince in his new character. I'm sure he did a great job. 

Few more days. Fighting! 

Somehow I love the fact that it only has 12 episodes ( at least this is what I read). Also I'm curious if will be a second season. 

Great day! 

@maria1983, yes, that's true - only (12) EPs. Is this a mini-series? I wonder why so short, huh? :hackingspree:

• Like 1

On 29/01/2021 at 6:45 PM, willenette said:

@maria1983, yes, that's true - only (12) EPs. Is this a mini-series? I wonder why so short, huh? 

Hello! 

I like the fact that is not to long. Also not to short. :approves:

They have time to tell us what is important without becoming boring . I guess. Also maybe is a first season and we will have another. We will see. But for me, minidramas are the best. Are like a long movie. Time to show the story with more details, but not like a 40+ episodes series, when in the end I loose all my interest and maybe even I am not able to finish watch it. :D

Yeah, i know... I'm not a patience person.:cutekitty:interesting, because I am able to wait a new Prince project for years and years and... 

Fighting! 

• Love 1

*** Newly released behind-the-scenes photos from the set of the drama. :blush:  We will be able to see the essence of chasing and actions scenes soon. I look forward to what kind of sensational work Kim Rae Won & other casts will create with this kind of genre. TODAY is the D-DAY! This will be available on Viki. :grin:

kim-rae-won-21.jpg

kim-rae-won-11.jpg

kim-rae-won1.jpg

Spoiler

kim-sung-oh-2.jpg

kim-sung-oh-1.jpg

• Love 1

On 2/1/2021 at 4:11 PM, willenette said:

*** Newly released behind-the-scenes photos from the set of the drama. :blush:  We will be able to see the essence of chasing and actions scenes soon. I look forward to what kind of sensational work Kim Rae Won & other casts will create with this kind of genre. TODAY is the D-DAY! This will be available on Viki. :grin:

Reveal hidden contents

:please:

Nice! 

Thank you, @willenette!

Beautiful pictures:ok:

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Love 1

11 Upcoming K-Drama Premieres That Will Heat Up Your February

Many top actors and rising stars are gracing the small screen with new dramas this month!

Here are the K-drama premieres to look forward to in February:

L.U.C.A.: The Beginning

luca-the-beginning.jpeg

Cast: Kim Rae Won, Lee Da Hee, Kim Sung Oh, Kim Sang Ho, Park Hyuk Kwon, Ahn Nae Sang, Jin Kyung, Kim Min Gwi, Jung Da Eun, Ahn Chang Hwan, Lee Hae Young, Lee Joong Ok, Hwang Jae Yeol, etc.

Premiere Date: February 1

Broadcast Details: Mondays and Tuesdays at 9 p.m. KST on tvN

“L.U.C.A.: The Beginning” is an action thriller about a man named Ji Oh (Kim Rae Won), who is being chased for his special abilities, and a violent crimes detective named Gu Reum (Lee Da Hee), who is the only one who remembers him. Kim Sung Oh plays Lee Son, who is the chief among Ji Oh’s pursuers and who used to be part of the special forces.

Watch a teaser below:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Love 1

8 hours ago, maria1983 said:

Hello!! 

Thank you, @willenette!!

I see that the serial has great ratings for the first episod. Happy! 

I found the episode, and I will watch it soon. 

Did you see it?

Fighting! 

@maria1983, according to Nielsen Korea, last night's EP, which was February 2 the tvN, “L.U.C.A.: The Beginning” recorded ratings of 5.802 percent, a small increase in its ratings from its premiere episode the day before, which also did fine. I've watched it but not continuously since I lacked time. :blush:

• Love 1

18 minutes ago, willenette said:

@maria1983, according to Nielsen Korea, last night's EP, which was February 2 the tvN, “L.U.C.A.: The Beginning” recorded ratings of 5.802 percent, a small increase in its ratings from its premiere episode the day before, which also did fine. I've watched it but not continuously since I lacked time. :blush:

I will be watching too. :blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

tvN Shares Their Drama Lineup Plans For 2021

tvN has revealed their broadcast plans for dramas in 2021, which includes a lineup of diverse genres and star-studded casts.

Scheduled for February and March are “L.U.C.A.: The Beginning,” “Mouse” and “Vincenzo.”

“L.U.C.A.: The Beginning,” a high-spectacle action chase thriller, premiered on February 1 and stars Kim Rae Won as a man being hunted for his special abilities and Lee Da Hee as a violent crimes detective who is the only one who remembers him. It is being directed by Kim Hong Sun (“Voice,” “The Guest”) and written by Chun Sung Il (“My Girlfriend Is An Agent,” “The Pirates“).

Check out “L.U.C.A.: The Beginning” below!

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1