[drama 2009] Ja Myung Go 왕녀 자명고

teatoast

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Other cast include: [credit: EMPAS]

hongyosubti9.jpg

Hong Yo Seob 홍요섭 (As Much As Heaven and Earth)

leehanwiebw6.jpg

Lee Han Wie 이한위 (Beethoven Virus, City of Glass)

kimsungryeongbj3.jpg

Kim Sung Ryung 김성령 (Iljimae, Dae Wang Sejong)

200pxleewonjonglm1.jpg

Lee Wong Jong 이원종 (Detective Mr. Lee, Gourmet, Iljimae)

jomiryungbw3.jpg

Jo Mi Ryung 조미령 (I Love You)

ROLES UNKNOWN

Guest selvaspeedy

Ryeo Won is Princess Ja Myung

source: coolsmurf

Ryeo Won who has been kept busy with her movie Wandering Mr. Kim, has finally joined the film set of her first period drama Princess Ja Myung Go.

f_untitledm_da1f3ca.png

Her Princess Ja Myung image concept was revealed on the official website recently after a long while. She will be “fighting” with her sister, Princess Nak Rang (Park Min Young) for the love of Prince Ho Dong (Jung Kyung Ho).

Princess Ja Myung Go will debut on 16th February on SBS.

http://coolsmurf.wordpress.com/2009/01/08/...ncess-ja-myung/

Guest devylann

wondering...imma watching kingdom of the wind and muhyul, king of goguyro and grandson of king jumong, has a son also called hodong... now...is this hodong also the hodong in this drama who falls in love with princess nang??? imma all confused... is it the same era?

wondering...imma watching kingdom of the wind and muhyul, king of goguyro and grandson of king jumong, has a son also called hodong... now...is this hodong also the hodong in this drama who falls in love with princess nang??? imma all confused... is it the same era?

yes, its the same person.

From the caps, both their costumes look really cool.

hopefully the drama focus more on the duel between the 2 sisters instead of the love line with Prince Hodong.

2009 is the era of the female warriors lol, with both Empress Chun Chu and Queen Seon Duk airing as well.

Guest selvaspeedy

Ryeo Won and Park Min Young Face Off In Princess Ja Myung Go

source: coolsmurf

More news and pictures involving the leading ladies of SBS Princess Ja Myung Go, Jung Ryeo Won and Park Min Young has been revealed. The action scene between the two actresses were filmed between 4th - 6th January, lasting for consecutive 3 days at SBS Ilsan production center before wrapping up.

f_untitledm_859e1d4.jpg

This particular fighting scene was about Princess Nak Rang (Park Min Young) infiltrating the tower that housed the mystical wardrums (that would sound in advance when rival nations attack them), hoping to destroy it. But she is thwarted by her elder sister, Princess Ja Myung (Ryeo Won).

To re-create a realistic looking model of the Ja Myung Go tower, the production team assembled a big-scale enviroment tower model within the SBS Ilsan production center. To get better moving pictures, 3 ENG (electronic news gathering ) camera sets were placed around the set. Ryeo Won and Park Min Young managed to complete the gruelling take after a few NGs which saw them battling each other with real swords, while dangling in the air on wires.

f_untitled2m_46cf6c6.jpg

f_untitled3m_bc64317.jpg

f_untitled4m_2944bf9.jpg

After being confirmed for the drama, Ryeo Won and Park Min Young had been dilligently learning martial arts and horse riding skills despite their petite looking bodies. The real swords that they were carrying for their fight scene weighed 3kg (imagine holding that for 3 days). But their hard work came in handy as their gusty performance in the fight scene without breaking into sweat won the praise of director Lee Myung Woo and the rest of the production team.

f_untitled5m_66e9f77.jpg

Princess Ja Myung Go will debut on 16th February through SBS.

http://coolsmurf.wordpress.com/2009/01/08/...ss-ja-myung-go/

if someone can enlightened me...

Princess Nak-Rang is a fictional figure in Korean historic tale yes?? she's the princess that broke the "Ja Myeong Ko" (self alerting drum) as a betrayal to her kingdom because of her love for the prince of Goguryo, Ha-Dong...

unless this is a totally different Nak-Rang character but the drama is named "Ja Myung Go" :blink: i'm a bit lost :sweatingbullets:

and woW!! both RW and PMY really look stunning :blush: it'll be hard for me to decide who to root for :unsure:

Guest wisefool

if someone can enlightened me...

Princess Nak-Rang is a fictional figure in Korean historic tale yes?? she's the princess that broke the "Ja Myeong Ko" (self alerting drum) as a betrayal to her kingdom because of her love for the prince of Goguryo, Ha-Dong...

unless this is a totally different Nak-Rang character but the drama is named "Ja Myung Go" :blink: i'm a bit lost :sweatingbullets:

I have no idea what the story is really focused on but im guessing it's the relationship btw the 2 sisters and their love for the prince of Goguryo. By the way i think someone mentioned earlier that the title does not refer to the character Princess Ja Myung (played by JRW) but rather, something more on the lines of the drums of Ja Myung or the princesses of Ja Myung.

Some pics of JRW uploaded on her Chinese fan site

9_42908_bca50f892a29be6.jpg

2iaq3hd.jpg

2mrb69z.jpg

24_42908_97c96cd15a769be.jpg

0901161128978809fdbfe415b5.jpg

Is this the prince? Can't really tell from his side profile bt looks like him

09011611289fe37dda89e6c45e.jpg

24_42908_ba4a4a6030db8cb.jpg

24_42908_d66fed5d16cdfa2.jpg

24_42908_adfb87a1d9d16be.jpg

Credits: Baidu