Lexus Is-f Vs Bmw ///m3

Guest PL<3Y

That's good quality, I only saw the low quality vid from a while back.

I don't get the BMW jokes about IS-Fail honestly, its like me saying all 3 series drivers are spoil kids or burger flippers on leases, and M3 drivers are cocks with no friends? lol

I don't think the IS-F can equal the M3 as a track king, but IS-F is more refined as a grand tourer kind of car, and if you are looking for an insanely scary experience IS-F > M3, the IS-F seems to be a little on the lose side and can catch you off guard. If I want just a fast richard simmons track car and I want to drive like a moron on my daily commute I would get the M3 for sure... no offense to M3 as it is a sweet car, I went to see it at the dealer and talked to the dealer about getting one (but I am poor so I had to turn down the negotiations lol)... but around here all the people who drives M3 are the Jewish Guido's around 18 or so.

Just the other day some young guido looking kid in his muscle shirt and wankster cap was staring me down cuz I was walking too closely to his M3 on my way to my car.

That's good quality, I only saw the low quality vid from a while back.

I don't get the BMW jokes about IS-Fail honestly, its like me saying all 3 series drivers are spoil kids or burger flippers on leases, and M3 drivers are cocks with no friends? lol

I don't think the IS-F can equal the M3 as a track king, but IS-F is more refined as a grand tourer kind of car, and if you are looking for an insanely scary experience IS-F > M3, the IS-F seems to be a little on the lose side and can catch you off guard. If I want just a fast richard simmons track car and I want to drive like a moron on my daily commute I would get the M3 for sure... no offense to M3 as it is a sweet car, I went to see it at the dealer and talked to the dealer about getting one (but I am poor so I had to turn down the negotiations lol)... but around here all the people who drives M3 are the Jewish Guido's around 18 or so.

Just the other day some young guido looking kid in his muscle shirt and wankster cap was staring me down cuz I was walking too closely to his M3 on my way to my car.

Why would you go to a dealer and talk to them about getting one when you don't have the money? Your wasting yourself the time and wasting the dealer's time. If you want a car on the wild side, you should give the C63 AMG for a spin, now that car will catch you off guard for sure.

Like webridestv said "It's the letter ///M combined with a 3, causes uncontrollable envy, hatred, and despair for those who will never experience the view from the cockpit."

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Well I went to show my parents but they aren't interested apparently, and the sales dude was super friendly so I just want to play around :D

I don't hater the player, I love the M3 and all M cars- I even prefer the M3 over the ISF. I just don't like most of the people that drives them, like the kid who killed 4 of his friends in Florida weeks after getting his M5, and the kid who flipped his M3 into someone's porch. BMW appeal to 2 types of people apparently, the people who loves cars, and the dickheads who thinks the badge will get them laid cuz its badass- the same type of people that feels necessary to bash on other car to boost their self esteem.

I don't know why you would recommend C63, cuz the people who hate on the ISF hate on the C63 too for its sheer lack of control. Top Gear and Fifth Gear did reviews on this too and it was even worse in track performance than IS F

Guest azn akira

Like webridestv said "It's the letter ///M combined with a 3, causes uncontrollable envy, hatred, and despair for those who will never experience the view from the cockpit."

umm not really..i would never buy an m3 (yes i've driven them)

When you buy a car from a car company like BMW, all you are doing is buying the badge. $60,000 dollar badge. It's like a girl toting a $500 Louis Vuitton handbags.

Guest mpower22

When you buy a car from a car company like BMW, all you are doing is buying the badge. $60,000 dollar badge. It's like a girl toting a $500 Louis Vuitton handbags.

that's a pretty ignorant statement.

LOL.

Why pay $60,000 when any other car out there in world does the same thing. Get to point a to point b. Even if the M3 is fast, so is a GT-R and it's faster.

Guest tbkonwso

wow a lot of bmw hater, my e46 m3 was trouble free from 40k - 84k miles.... just regular oil change only thing i ever had take to take back to dealer was a air bag code. if your going to buy a bmw...dont buy a brand new one from dealer... buy a 2nd hand low mileage, price will almost be 50% off.... i got mine during 2004, it was only 27k hardtop 6spd. sold for 24k later during 2006. give them a chance guys they are not bad.

Guest mpower22

Why pay $60,000 when any other car out there in world does the same thing. Get to point a to point b. Even if the M3 is fast, so is a GT-R and it's faster.

There is no question that GT-R is faster car and maybe even better car. But GT-R is about $20,000 over BMW M3's MSRP.

But if you were to buy a car to just get to point a to point b, why did you pay how much you paid for your car??? When you can get a car that cost less than 3k and get to point a to point b... or why do you even have a car when you can ride a moped and save some gas money too ????

People aren't just buying cars just to get to point a to point b.

They want to performance, looks, safety, reliability, options.

But that's not why i said your statement is ignorant. You said "All they're doing is buying the badge." You just called everyone out who bought BMWs bought their car for the badge. And if that's the case, doesn't that go same for all Lexus,Audi,MB,Lambo,AM,Maserati,Ferrari,Porsche...etc owners and even Nissan GT-R owner.

I'm just tired of all these people thinking that they know all about BMW and the owners from watching couple news about how young kids crashed their daddy's or their own BMWs. When in reality they don't even know 1% out of all BMW owners. It's just unfair to say that majority/most BMW owners d-bags and d-head or w/e when you don't even know them personally.

Nah I'm not hating, I know quite a few BMW owners and most of them are pretty cool. But the cool ones usually don't call another car "IS-Fail" when the IS-F was 1/8th of a second slower around the same track while is also almost 5k cheaper.

The brand spanking new M3 around NJ don't go for less than 87k, even more if you are looking at the DCT ones. Last time I check that is as much as a GT-R ;) (I guess if you have a lot of rich jewish parents buying cars for their spoiled jewish kids then the dealer can mark them up as much as they want)

I'm just tired of all these people thinking that they know all about BMW and the owners from watching couple news about how young kids crashed their daddy's or their own BMWs. When in reality they don't even know 1% out of all BMW owners. It's just unfair to say that majority/most BMW owners d-bags and d-head or w/e when you don't even know them personally.

Despite my ignorant voiced-out opinion that you so despise because it IS my opinion after-all [even though I don't like the heavy feel of the steering in a M3]...here's a little reality: that statement doesn't mean anything to the people who driven around BMW owners driving like asshats. That one experience with him/her, can set a tone for the BMW community. Look at what happened to the Honda car community. Bunch of kids who spent their hard-earned money working at Wal-Mart, modified their little cars, went street-racing and killed it for everyone who has a melon-shooter exhaust. Now the people around said owners with exhausts get generalized with the retards that started it all. So to say that statement, to me, sounds kind of selfish. It happens to every car community. So all you have to thank is the people who don't know to drive, not saying BMW owners don't, it's just the select few. So it really doesn't matter if the rest of the world knows the BMW owners, just that 1% can ruin and have people generalize you and others. Might as well as get use to it instead of complain how tiring it may be or you can do something about it.

Lexus is the luxury vehicle division of Japanese automaker Toyota Motor Corporation. First introduced in the United States, where Lexus has become the highest-selling make of luxury cars, today Lexus brand name vehicles are available throughout the world. In 2005, the Lexus marque launched in Japan, marking the continued global expansion of the luxury division.

------------------------------------------

shanon

Guaranteed ROI

Lexus is the luxury vehicle division of Japanese automaker Toyota Motor Corporation. First introduced in the United States, where Lexus has become the highest-selling make of luxury cars, today Lexus brand name vehicles are available throughout the world. In 2005, the Lexus marque launched in Japan, marking the continued global expansion of the luxury division.

shanon

Guaranteed ROI

you're a spammer aren't you?

Guest azn akira

shanon

Guaranteed ROI

obvious.jpg

Archived