[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Btw guys... please pointing me who is other idol who do that kind of things to their fans. DAILY basis like IU did. I really NEED IT because I feel like I'm choking my self with too much adoreU. I feel so fly and I need to go down! to the earth... goshhh... *my eyes is still in sparking mode XDD*

Shes buying drinks for her fans.........How Can You NOT Love Her!!!! hahaha

If i was there and she bought me a drink, in return id buy the entire dessert section for her, regardless if she eats it or not. LMFAO.

Kekeke I'll make sure I'll steal some of the desserts. Kekeke

Ooo that cafe was having a promo promoting Seo TaiJi concert hence the cup holders. Irony but IU is collaborating with him. Who knows she make guest in his concert in October. Kekeke

I want the headphone IU! I'm headphone maniac XD

I love headphone with badass sounds >:)

Before I take a note about earphone that IU wear. Where did I put my note... hmm... :-?

Rather than that headphone, why not the earphones IU has been using during all her concerts and broadcast? Shure535LTD kekeke I have one *Stamp HAHA on Eden and run away XP*

Btw... what is it about Seo Taiji, I read Soompi comment sections about this collabs and I read bad things.

I thought it is a good thing and all... but what??... stay away from him/her etc??

I think he had some attitude problem some years ago plus he married a girl almost half his age. Plus his secret marriage to LeeJiAh for 10years before breaking up.

But he is a very famous singer in the 90s. Basically dominated the whole music industry. Hence his immense music reputation

To be honest I don't care because musically he is the best of the crop. Anything that helps IU grow as a musician is worth applauding for.

nikki89 said: I think he had some attitude problem some years ago plus he married a girl almost half his age. Plus his secret marriage to LeeJiAh for 10years before breaking up. But he is a very famous singer in the 90s. Basically dominated the whole music industry. Hence his immense music reputation To be honest I don't care because musically he is the best of the crop. Anything that helps IU grow as a musician is worth applauding for.

well I dunno about his music now but he had such influence back in the days.

I think the group was Seo TaiJi and the boys. YG was part of that group....

kekeke IU's MDR headphone looks huge. I don't like headphones because its bigger than my head LOL

Our Beauty Goddess IU,girl's dream! Girl sun! favorite singer, talented real actress, beautiful and delicate flower, super sexy graceful (in a good sense) and as always charming and attractive, loved, one the one and only! Good luck in the new clip you! With patience with the excitement waiting for all the best for you and take pride in every step you take, you are the best! Love you forever! Fighting!6d8330803138.gif

Guest agoodheart

this is sooooo good, i'm soooo excited!!!! id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[Teaser] IU(아이유) _ SOGYEOKDONG(소격동)

Cre vid: 1theK (원더케이) YouTube