[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

I'm still replying the vids. Really love how the crowd reactions towards IU.When IU drink water, the cameramen went naughty and zoom in on IU's drinking and I went "OMG IU drinking close up!" and looks like the entire crowd there have same thought too went I heard the koor of people went crazy again over IU's drinking water LOL
Another note is at the end of her performance went they all "encore... encore... encore..." hahahhaToo bad its not her concert so NO ENCORE huhuhu...
Ohh almost forget that "pap pap paa pap paaaaaa..." uncles fans hahaha...Its my first time hearing those pap pap pap pap part. Is it new? Cause I hear IU almost laugh went she sing her next part hahahha...You can hear her voice went weird hahahha...

Guest Fahmida Joyti

{IU} Melon Artist Playlist : Songs that IU has been listening to recentlytumblr_inline_n7nm5ygw9R1qz9xe6.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJDc5vYw_UEI saw upclose how passionately they were preparing for this, so I really want to give them my support. They look cool. LOEN’s boy group hwaiting!!!

I listen a lot to god sunbaes’ songs. I like their good-natured songs.

3 / 윤종신 (Yoon Jongshin) - 팥빙수 (Patbingsoo)

I was watching one of the full length vids and enjoyed it, and then it occurred to me that this was in Japan.  I think she sang everything in Korean and the audience was also singing in Korean, weren't they?  I have to look at it again later.

This is turning out really interesting.  Does anyone know what else was going on in this Festival/show?

@buckwheat01 if you are talking about the full fancam from yesterday, that is in Korea. It is a yearly festival where they invite singers to perform at the univeristy festival.

The van is a common vehicle for celebrity as it is big enough to carry all their stage costume, coordi, makeup artist etc in there. Sorry I am not familiar with the type of car she's been using.

@nikki89

Much thanks!  I just looked up Yonsei University.  All the talk about the Japan release of BM and those activities got me confused.  I thought this was still part of her Japan trip.  The University sounds pretty interesting.  Apparently it is highly respected.

Guest akazukincha

nikki89

said:

@akazukincha ooo that song is orginally by Kim Choo Ja -

[size=2]

님은 먼 곳에

IU did sing it once in 1000 song challenge back in 2010 (around 10:01). Her singing has definitely improved like 1000x since this video. Her performance in YTBLSS incorporates her character's sadness hence IU's interpretation of song during the drama is really really REALLY fabulous!!!

[/size]

akazukincha said:

nikki89

said:

@akazukincha ooo that song is orginally by Kim Choo Ja -

[size=2]

님은 먼 곳에

IU did sing it once in 1000 song challenge back in 2010 (around 10:01). Her singing has definitely improved like 1000x since this video. Her performance in YTBLSS incorporates her character's sadness hence IU's interpretation of song during the drama is really really REALLY fabulous!!!

[/size]

IU shares her vision for South Korea to become a nation where citizens can pay tax without feeling resentment

IU_1403664741_af_org.jpg

IU (21) showed that she is wise beyond her years by sharing her vision for South Korea to become a nation which instills confidence and trust so that its citizens wouldn't feel any resentment when it comes to paying tax.

IU attended Samsung's 'Passion Talk' ('2014 Outreach') event in Busan on the 24th and sang her remake version of "The Meaning of You" (originally composed by Kim Chang Wan).

Veteran singer Kim Chang Wan recalled at the event, "Not too long ago, I asked IU, 'What kind of nation would you like our nation to be?'... I was shocked by IU's reply. She said, 'I hope we become a nation where people won't feel resentment even when paying a lot of taxes.' I think she is a cool kid. IU is more than just music", sharing her vision for the South Korean government to make sure that tax money is solely being used for purposes that are beneficial to society.

IU clarified her previous statement, "I don't mean that I feel resentment right now", with shy laughter.

What are your thoughts on IU's vision?

Tip: ally

Source: AKP