Wah..they sang 200% :x

I love that song... :x

It must be L.O.V.E

200 percent, sure of that

I want you really

I mean really

Du ri du pa pa ra pa pa pa...

Oh.. I'll wait for the fancam..

And...David manager came to Botong's concert?? But where's Mate, CEO of Botong Company? Ah.. He must busy ..

Anyway.. I love IU got lot support from her friends.

In Sung manager (Lee Ji Hoon) maybe will come as a guest too..or other LJH.. :)

Thank you for updating the news :x :)

I have nothing against IU wearing ahjumma clothes. She definitely looks fabulous in them. I have an issue with the ahjumma clothing itself as it managed to get itself onto IU's body... LOL

I am just glad that IU keeps her connections with people she works or ever interacted with. They all lend their support to her by going to her concerts. I'm sure she is as pleased as any fans to see fellow friends in her concerts.

O I love this picture. Fits Bruno Mars - Just the way you are perfectly

Oh her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they’re not shining
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying

She’s so beautiful
And I tell her every day

When I see your face
There’s not a thing that I would change
Cause you’re amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you’re amazing
Just the way you are
Embedded image permalink

Cr. as tagged

(Me melted...)

@airbening I thought I should do some justice to the unknown person on the left that I ignored for such a long time...so I stamped it with the most befiiting image :))

O well, I'll pretend to be edensor2 here as well =P...
pY06KBVW9QKCB.jpg

Attention people.

Correction: according to iumushimushi who went to IU concert yesterday, IU & AKMU didn't collab. They sang the first song & IU sat there moving to the song. Then left & AKMU sang another song.

While we wait for another round of IU concert photos to stream by, let's brighten our Saturday with IU's dry jokes and song medley

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1vm7rm_compilation-iu-%EC%95%84%EC%9D%B4%EC%9C%A0-dry-jokes-eng-sub_music

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1wdulj_compilation-iu-%EC%95%84%EC%9D%B4%EC%9C%A0-song-medley-eng-sub_music

So far the celebs friends who come to IU birthday is... Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Jung Woo, Yoo In Na, Choi Won Shik, Jung Eun Ji.

Guest is Shinee Jonghyun, Kwanghee, Kim Bum Soo, Seulong, Jo Jung Suk, Akmu.

Whos the next guest? Whos the other celebs going to her concert??

Its look like her guest is all young. No sunbaenim guest so far. And our guess mostly are wrong LOL

For celebs who comes... I'm execting Suzy, Jiyeon too come. In he last concert, Jiyeon said wants to come but she can't because she is in Japan and IU called her in the concert. She also called Suzy. This time... they must be come! Kekeke...

Can I expect Jang Geun Suk, Wooyoung, Taeyang, Noh Hong Chul, Psy to come too? Who knows... kekeke... *yeaaaa... dream onnn edensor... XDD*

Wait I still have another list her friends that I hope to come.

Can I wish for her omma to come?? Yeaaa geu omma... Song Mi RyungXDDD Will be daebak if she comeXDDD

Also Lee Ji Hoon (both) and the restaurant waiter.

LOL...

Ohh can just the rest of YTBLSS family just come?? XDDDD

@edensor ...@nikki89 said fiestar's member and park shin hye come..

Mmh.. As an audience or as a guest??

Oh..nice to see PSH come.. :)

What?? Park Shin Hye?? I don't know IU close to her or she is IU's friend... wow... :D

Mmh... Same with me @edensor .. Maybe they met and being friend through Jang Geun Suk or Yong Hwa.. Anyone know about relationship between IU and PSH ?

Or maybe... They will act together in one drama :x :x , kekeke...