[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

High4 is here today
Media preview

kekeke her fans make better DJ sign than IU herself. IU definitely need to learn a thing or two from her fans so that she can make one for G.O.D concert =P
Media preview61ad358bgw1egyl7to0rsj20d10muaas.jpg
cr. as tagged

compare the above with the one IU made below.. kekekeke
Embedded image permalink

did I or anyone post this before? anyway no harm looking at  it again for those that haven't seen

During the DJ segment, there is a slot for advertisement and so IU does the advertisement herself by saying:
"It's advertisement time & the 1st ad I'm going to introduce is MyChew (CF she endorsed in early days)" and then she started singing cr. 塔塔

FYI this is the ad she was singing

Guest akye

@edensor
During the concert there is radio segment, when IU act as a DJ. She is talking with her fans and mostly listening. They are telling her their stories. IU made banner herself, but she said that compared to her fans, it's really bad ;d So probably that's why they made it for her.Cute ~
Food truck.. Squishy said that High4 got a food van for concert staff. It's nice of them ~~

Oh, and today's guest is (probably? or audience?) CNblue Yonghwa. Yey ~ music buddies.
BpCAO2uIMAAzeSw.jpg
cr: Jamjam

Woke up from a nap and saw tweet pics of Yong Hwa (without CNBlue ?) attending IU's concert. He was casually dressed so I assume he's going as a guest in the audience ? If he had not clarified that Park Shin Hye is just a good friend and dispelling rumours of them dating, I would've speculated that he's there to support her brother who's playing in the band, keke~~

Anyway I don't know if I'm happy or a little alarmed with this news. YH and uri IU looked really cute together singing Lucky and when the MCs on Show Champion grilled him and her about being close friends. On the surface, the question meant their music compatibility but I sensed some underlying questioning. Of course, it surprised me a lot that he's attending on the last day of the concert (he flew back to SK on 30th May, from where i'm not sure but i saw some pics of him at Incheon ) when I ( and probably all JoUers ?) was expecting Jo Jung Suk who came as a stage guest earlier.

Edit: Will IU do a PSH on YH and say "I see a handsome face among the audience" this evening ? *bolts at lightning speed from JoU mob* 

Wah.. HIGH4, Yong Hwa, In Na come :) I never watch live perf HIGH4 + IU .. I hope they can do it tonight :) Little sad because this is last concert and I'm hoping before that 1theK will give link to live streaming the concert at last day, :( but.. It mean we can see more fancam :D

junemoonstone said:

Woke up from a nap and saw tweet pics of Yong Hwa (without CNBlue ?) attending IU's concert. He was casually dressed so I assume he's going as a guest in the audience ? If he had not clarified that Park Shin Hye is just a good friend and dispelling rumours of them dating, I would've speculated that he's there to support her brother who's playing in the band, keke~~

Anyway I don't know if I'm happy or a little alarmed with this news. YH and uri IU looked really cute together singing Lucky and when the MCs on Show Champion grilled him and her about being close friends. On the surface, the question meant their music compatibility but I sensed some underlying questioning. Of course, it surprised me a lot that he's attending on the last day of the concert (he flew back to SK on 30th May, from where i'm not sure but i saw some pics of him at Incheon ) when I ( and probably all JoUers ?) was expecting Jo Jung Suk who came as a stage guest earlier.

Edit: Will IU do a PSH on YH and say "I see a handsome face among the audience" this evening ? *bolts at lightning speed from JoU mob* 

akye said: @edensor
During the concert there is radio segment, when IU act as a DJ. She is talking with her fans and mostly listening. They are telling her their stories. IU made banner herself, but she said that compared to her fans, it's really bad ;d So probably that's why they made it for her.Cute ~
Food truck.. Squishy said that High4 got a food van for concert staff. It's nice of them ~~

Oh, and today's guest is (probably? or audience?) CNblue Yonghwa. Yey ~ music buddies.

cr: Jamjam