[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Mmh... Same with me @edensor .. Maybe they met and being friend through Jang Geun Suk or Yong Hwa.. Anyone know about relationship between IU and PSH ?

Or maybe... They will act together in one drama :x :x , kekeke...

You rite Air... could be thru them. IU is staring a drama together with JGS and she is pretty close to Yonghwa considering he even ask IU her opinion about song he make.

And we all know how close Shin Hye to them. Wait... so if Shin Hye come... will one from the two will come too?? (Woot)

Maybe IU inviting JGS since she is inviting David nim too yesterday, and JGS ask Shin Hye to tag along hehehehe...

Ha Dong Gyun is guest today? Daebak.

He's the 'big brother' and sunbaenim who took care of IU when she was not famous yet. From past interviews it's apparent IU is fond of and grateful to him and I'm glad he's finally sharing a stage with her. They've sung together before at a Wanted concert. And he's also the sunbaenim that IU and Lee Jung mentioned on Cultwo radio show.  Oh, he's also the one who once said IU is neither a woman nor a child, which she revealed to Lucid Fall during the Remocon interview. Well, all men in the universe, IU is very much a woman now !!! 

Cultwo - Ha Dong Gyun was mentioned when the MCs teased Lee Jung about IU. This is the Chinese subbed version though. 

Remocon - watch for the interviews with Lucid Fall, the MC. Someone has posted the English subbed clip but I couldn't find it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz_TnAAJpaE

IU at Wanted's concert, with Ha Dong Gyun. He's cool !  

Oh, just read Squishy Blob's tweet that Park Shin Hye is there to support her brother who's playing in IU's band. Lol..... and everyone was speculating about the two women's connection via Yong Hwa and Jang Geun Suk !!!

Yay, Yoon Sang appa is there too. Yup, appa not oppa...... 

*everyone started looking ard for park shinhye* IU; everyone pls focus here, this is an IU concert

IU felt nervous performing A Midsummer Nights Dream in front of Yoon Sang and asked hin how it went. He replied with a heart gesture!

cr.squishy

IU says playing drums helps her relieve stress so she hopes to bring better drum perf in next concert keke
(Me:I want to see a RockerU sometime in the future)

IU says she feels proud that there isnt a single empty seat during encore

cr.squishy

I love squishy for live updating
:x