[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

@mumfu

So glad you mentioned Kung Ddhari Sha Bah Rah. Because it's the last track on the album, it has not been getting higher recognition on the charts. IU's remake has a different feel from the original but I love the slow pace of the latest version. I can imagine a warm, family atmosphere radiating from this song, just as IU said in the bts clip, that Clon's participation was like two uncles giving advice to a niece.

I am still waiting patiently for my copy of A Flower Bookmark.

Soo Hyun of AkMu has a sweet, girlish voice so I'm anticipating a collaboration for You&I or Good Day. 

junemoonstone said:

@mumfu

So glad you mentioned Kung Ddhari Sha Bah Rah. Because it's the last track on the album, it has not been getting higher recognition on the charts. IU's remake has a different feel from the original but I love the slow pace of the latest version. I can imagine a warm, family atmosphere radiating from this song, just as IU said in the bts clip, that Clon's participation was like two uncles giving advice to a niece.

I am still waiting patiently for my copy of A Flower Bookmark.

Soo Hyun of AkMu has a sweet, girlish voice so I'm anticipating a collaboration for You&I or Good Day. 

Guest Fahmida Joyti

IU on GAON (14.05.18 ~ 14.05.24)

Digital Chart:

#2 - My Old Story 

#3 - The Meaning of You (feat. Kim Chang-wan)

#4 - When Love Passes 

#13 - A Pierrot Smiles at Us 

#15 - Midsummer Night's Dream 

#16 - Not Love, Spring or Cherry Blossoms (with HIGH4)

#19 - Flower 

#24 - Kung Ddari Sha Bah Rah (feat. Clon)

#42 - Friday

Album Chart

#2 - A Flower Bookmark 

#27 - Modern Times

#81 - Last Fantasy 

@nikki89 I think IU looked fabulous in that floral blouse with wide collar, a button or two undone and elbow length sleeves. With the face of an angel and a pair of good legs, she rocked every ahjumma outfit, haha!

Nah, not Dabide Oppa. Botongie refused to bestow him with that term of endearment, so he's just Team Jangnim. But I am so happy to see Lee Jang Woo at IU's concert and it looks like Choi David's love for Kim Bo Tong is still strong. *heart melts*  

I have thought about it but never expected much that IU would sing an AkMu song. It only shows how hardworking she in preparing for her own concerts AND practicing for her guests' song even when she is considered their sunbaenim. It also shows she diligently keeps up with current trends on the music charts and is not self-absorbed with her own success.