[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

instead of rice, japan is more accustom to flowers and balloons..

Look at this cute IU guitar...

cr.jus_oppa
Embedded image permalink

JKS is really popular. Look at IU's tiny flower wreath amongst all the JKS ones... LOL
Media preview
cr.koba

Ally said: Hey guys! Just made a piano medley version for all of the songs in IU's remake album  :)If you have time, please kindly check it out! kekeThis video was made with a lot of love and effort, here's hoping the love I have for IU could be delivered to those who watch it as well (aigoo so cheesy... i'm sorry lol) :x

... and I looked at the white lady that the arrow pointed : IU. Keep blinking my eyes why I don't see she is IU. Only after that I read the words above. Krikkkk krikkkk... #WhatHappenWhenYouSkipReadingAndJustWatchingPicturesXPPP
BqECjgpCAAA5hbV.jpg:large

This is cuteXDBut I wonder tho... why so many people like lolipop?Is it that good? Because I never had interest on that candy since I was child. But now gettin more and more curious because I keep seeing IU and lollipop. Even there is this lollipop guy on dr Stranger.
BqEERzlCIAEO1Hs.jpg:large

edensor said: ... and I looked at the white lady that the arrow pointed : IU. Keep blinking my eyes why I don't see she is IU. Only after that I read the words above. Krikkkk krikkkk... #WhatHappenWhenYouSkipReadingAndJustWatchingPicturesXPPP

edensor said: This is cuteXDBut I wonder tho... why so many people like lolipop?Is it that good? Because I never had interest on that candy since I was child. But now gettin more and more curious because I keep seeing IU and lollipop. Even there is this lollipop guy on dr Stranger.

nikki89 said: edensor said: This is cuteXDBut I wonder tho... why so many people like lolipop?Is it that good? Because I never had interest on that candy since I was child. But now gettin more and more curious because I keep seeing IU and lollipop. Even there is this lollipop guy on dr Stranger.

edensor said: nikki89 said: edensor said: This is cuteXDBut I wonder tho... why so many people like lolipop?Is it that good? Because I never had interest on that candy since I was child. But now gettin more and more curious because I keep seeing IU and lollipop. Even there is this lollipop guy on dr Stranger.