[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa there's still thehugging photos which they haven't release yet...................................

I'm WAITING for that

ooooo and I love love love love love the photos with IU wearing the glasses......................................
:x

Guest sillyme2602

Waaaaa.... Really nikki? There will be other huggging photos to be released?? Can't waiiiiittt :x

I also love this pairing!! Well actually, I ship IU with most of male celebs whom she's been paired with. She's just too adorb to be shipped ;)

Ah... and I want to write this for quite a while now... I hope in 2015 IU will sing for drama OST. I really want to hear IU's voice in drama soundtrack. Like she did in Queen Seon Deok and Greatest Love. My first wish for IU on 2015.

Guest sillyme2602

John legend will perform at MAMA? I support your wishful thought eden!! =D>

Re soundtrack, yess me too want to hear IU sing some more or maybe we got to see her playing in a drama too ;) really miss her performance a lot!

Yayyy... lets pray together sillyme ekekekke...

AND... just from Nbuzz and read this whole Honey Butter Chip craze in SK and I found IU too! hahhaha
fans gave her the syuper Honey Butter Chips LOL

http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/1496/1044/original.jpg

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/12/honey-butter-chip-craze-takes-over-korea.html

Guest sillyme2602

@edensor just googled the honey butter chips craze... Wow that's just amazingly funny kekekeke.... How the power of marketing buzz can create such craze =D> =D> =D>

@nikki89‌ wow.... That's awesome too! Love their performance at seo tai ji's chrismallowen concert.

IU and her fav unnie on a date ~~~~

Embedded image permalink

Plenty of IU to choose from kekekeke
Embedded image permalink

I thought this was the best comment I saw for this photo =D

"From left to right:
BoTong-Rapper
Soonshin-Visual
IU-Leader
Pilsuk-Maknae
Jieun-Dance "
- cr. Ra.Dian

Guest sillyme2602

Kyaaaaa another pairing to ship IU + Winner Mino :x their performance is awesome!!!

And that shot where Exo Suho sings along is just too adorb!!! Kyaaaa