Oneshot Manga

13infamyss

Wooow!

The first post is soo cool now! Great job! :D There are so many news ones I got to read soon.

Since the last time I've posted I read Suki Kirai Suki which someone had previously recommended and I liked it soooo soooooo much that I wanted to die! OMG! IT WAS SOO GOOOOD! AHHHH! This manga shows exactly why I love one shots. It was peerfect. =)

Uniform

Very boring, slightly confusing. In this 32 page manga, it shows the love life of about 4 couples at a high school. Has yaoi.

Happy Tomorrow

By the manga-ka who wrote LIFE, this is a collections 4 one shots. I love this manga-ka's stories because her heroines cry hard, smile hard, and love hard.

Happy Tommorow

Deals with a girl who gets bullied, like this manga-ka's stories normally do. However, I really liked it and it's a little more upbeat than other bullying stories.

Doki Doki

A girl suddenly confesses to the guy she likes in the middle of class! Will their sudden relationship run smoothly during the class trip?

Wish on the Stars

A girl joins the party planning committee at her school that is in charge of making the traditional giant Christmas tree for the school's Christmas party. However, it seems like apart from her, only one other boy is really interested in doing it.

To Hold Your Hand

On the last day of school and only two days before she has to move away, a girl confesses to the boy she likes asking him for a single date before she has to leave. He agrees and she's delighted. But how will she be able to say good bye?

Also read Zettai Oshienai. =) It was funny in some ways.

Vitamin

Also by the manga-ka who wrote LIFE. This story does deal with severe bullying. It's a manga for mature readers only. It's a very powerful story that will leave your heart shaken up. The heroine is filled with courage and strength.

After seeing her in a compromising position with her boyfriend, Sawako's classmates all turn against her. Even her close friends and her so called boyfriend. With a mother who expects only the best from her and a teacher who doesn't want to get his hands dirty, what will save Sawako when her life turns into a living hell?

And that is all! I've been mostly going crazy with J-dramas these days. But I still love oneshots! ;D I'll check out some of the new ones.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Kings Pawnshop

Sakura Rhythm

Satsuki, to whom he said some incredibly disrespectful words to, had the worst reunion with him in the high school entrance ceremony! He was the little master of a famous construction company...? A love story of the season of sakura, where things become precious and love forms!

Sweet II

[1] I love kings pawnshop. i am a fan of the mangaka afterall and a fan of Serenus Dreamers :D. its a refreshing story with a different plot. i enjoyed it!

[2] Yea ive read this quite awhile. its pretty cute.

[3]one of the most cutest one shots ive read. love the 1st story the best

Since the last time I've posted I read Suki Kirai Suki which someone had previously recommended and I liked it soooo soooooo much that I wanted to die! OMG! IT WAS SOO GOOOOD! AHHHH! This manga shows exactly why I love one shots. It was peerfect. =)

Vitamin

[1] Yes, Suki Kirai Suki is really cute. I am always a fan of obata yuuki (Bokura ga Ita) and she always give off her male characters' aura like yano's. I love it.

[2]Oh ive read this one quite awhile ago and must say its pretty brutal. it feels like everythiny just turned back at her. She has no one to hang on even the suppose supporter of her, the boyfriend. Remembering it again makes me all sad.. I need to go read this again....

++++

Some of my recommendations:

Bokura O Tsunaide - ( http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=23615 )

I am not a fan of supernaturals but this really touched my heart. It's heartwarming. Its a story about a young boy who died and wanted to go back to earth to check on the bestfriends he left. He always has the thoughts that in their group, he's been always the 3rd wheel and his two bestfriends don't really care for him at all until he saw it with his own two eyes. It teared me up abit with the ending. How this young boy narrates the story is very touching. It can tear you up but the ending will surely leave a big smile on your face :)

By Hero - ( http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=7857 )

The talking animals :lol: well I am a fan of romance and so when i read the first few page and saw the talking animals, I was like "meeeeh~~~~~ whatever happened to the genre 'romance' it said on mangaupdates?" LOL. then as i further read on, PFFFFT, there is actually a romance involved. it's pretty cute. :)

First Love - ( http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=41219 )

It's cute. It had a cliche story of boy confess to girl. girl said yes cuz she had ulterior motive. boy says he likes her so much. girl eventually falls in love. boy found out her ulterior motive... then........................... :D

It's really cute despite of its cliche-ness

Haven't had much time but I did read the 3rd story of Sweet II and I thought it was really nice. =)

I also read Egaku Nara Happy Ending and it was good. Didn't cry though. Although I could see why u did. I just couldn't empathize enough to cry. It was nice though. But I was like hello?!! Why r u making yourself miserable?!!! D=

OMG 13infamyss Bokura O Tsunaide sounds like my cup of tea! I wanna read it soon!!! :D

Nothing else read!! D:

I got a bunch of stuff bookmarked though.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Hi!

Update on my oneshots! =)

I finished reading all the Sweet II stories. I actually liked them all. =)

Then I read a collection of One Shots called Ouji Romantica.

cover.jpg

Story 1- Pure Erotica

A girl was confessed to by a guy in middle school, but the confession ended in disaster. Her and the boy had nothing to do with each other after that and the girl was turned off by the thought of dating because of the experience. She always blamed to boy for that. In high school, they end up in the same class and the boy becomes popular, a playboy. However, she finds out a secret about him and finds the perfect chance to blackmail him and get her revenge.

Story 2-Ouji Romantica

The most popular boy and girl in school start dating for the benefit of not having to bother with rejecting people who are constantly confessing/stalking them.

Story 3-Prince and Kiss and Sleeping Beauty

A girl asks the school playboy (b/c of his experiance) to help her get over her phobia of guys. Whenever a guy touches her she faints.

The stories are all very cute and funny. The art is nice. It's Shiiba Nana! =)

Another collection of oneshots called Kandou no Jun'ai.

cover.jpg

Story 1- To Be Your Number One

A girl and a guy hit it off in their first year of high school. They became great friends. One day the boy randomly steals a kiss from the girl but then he never acknowledges that he did after that. What happens?

Story 2-Special!

A girl gets a make over from a famous photographer and becomes his model. But does he only see her as a model or as something more?

Story 3- Summer Love

A girl's boyfriend dumps her the day of middle school graduation. In high school, she randomly bumps into another guy and he immediately asks her to be his girlfriend. She agrees to go on a date with him, but she brings her friend with her and the random guy brought a guy friend as well. However, it turns out that the guy friend is the girl's ex boyfriend!

Story 4- Sakura Tears

A girl and boy are great friends throughout all of high school. The girl likes her friend but never confesses. She knows that when they graduate he will be leaving her behind in their hometown for Tokyo in order to pursue his sculpting career. On the last day of high school, will things stay the same way?

Collection of oneshots: Maigo no Bambi ni Kiss wo 1 mm

Story 1: Maigo no Bambi ni Kiss wo 1 mm

Guy with bird phobia, girl likes him but she thinks he likes her friend. All three go on a trip to the zoo.

Story 2: August, Tale of the Green Dream

During a summer trip with her girlfriends, a girl meets a guy at the beach. But why won't he say a word to her?

Story 3:Cast a Spell on Me

A girl has a popular best friend who has a new boyfriend every week. The girl likes a boy who passes everyday by her house and pets her dog. However, she is too shy to even greet him and just wistfully wishes she were her dog so he would pet her. Then one day she meets her best friend's new boyfriend and it turns out to be the guy she likes!!

Note: About Story 1, I thought that both the characters were too whinny. The girl was weak and the guy's bird phobia was a little dumb...I dunno. It irritated me. The art is beautiful. But I dunno if it compensates for the storyline... Story 2 and 3 and they were a bit better than the 1st one. The girls are all a little weak, but at least not as annoying weak as the girl in story 1. Sometimes what they say confuses me. All the stories have this dreamy atmosphere. But it's kinda nice. So yes, I don't hate it or dislike it. It was okay. All three story have animal references.

Love Me Darling

cover.jpg

Mami believes she has met her Prince Charming when the handsome Ushio Shironagasu transfers to her school. But Ushio has a deep, dark secret that could drive away even the most ardent lover.

Note: OMG! It's soo silly! XD

Mahou no Te ni Notte

cover.jpg

The one thing in the world that Satsuki would like to do is become a hairstylist that could bring out the natural beauty of a person the way Hayama Ryuichi did. Determined, Satsuki decides to ask Ryuichi if she could work at his shop in order to learn the trade. Working besides her idol, she learns a bit more than hair-matters.

Note: Pretty good =)

Renri no Eda

cover.jpg

Meet Min Su, the ultimate playboy. One day on a rainy day he meets a girl, naturally he had to get her. But she didn't want a relationship with him. When she left, she dropped her cell phone which Min Su found. But why does the girl live in the hosipital?

Note: This summary does not do the manga justice! IT IS SOO GOOD AND SAD!!! I loved it. :blush:

Nemuranai Machi Kara

1f60194bcc5663f6d2113acdbcc739b7_thumb.jpg

Sanako is a 10-year-old girl who lives with her father in Tokyo. Inside the gray building which is their home, they have created a sky garden full of huge, green potted plants. In this city oasis, kindhearted people meet…

Note: It's a pretty unique manga. The art is lovely and has an almost classic feel to it. It focuses on the daughter/father relationship which was nice. An overall nice manga with an interesting plot and nothing is over prolonged (like a good one shot manga should be!)

I Don't Need You

cover.jpg

Four One shots:

1. I'm Running Towards You

Sayurin and Araki have been going out for a while when Araki asked her to be the manager of his volleyball team. But once Sayurin joined she liked Araki's best friend?! What will happen to their relationship?

2. I Don't Need You

Madoka loves Wakui. But it's been two weeks since she avoided kissing him and she suddenly learns he has a girlfriend! How will she cross this obstacle to true love?

3. Come On

Ena have been attracted to Keita Gotou ever since the first day of school, but currently he is going out with her best friend Reiko. One night while walking home, Keita wants Ena to stay over?! What is going to happen to Ena's relationship?

4. I Still Love You

Kazumi is going out with Etsuko. Kazumi thinks that Etuko likes his friend. What is going to happen?

Note: I think all the stories dealt with betrayal. Some of the situations made me mad. But I think the best of the best was Story 4 "I Still Love You". It's a VERY unique storyline and the least backstabbing of them all. It's narrated by the guy which makes it super super interesting, and I, for the second time ever, saw a very interesting thing happening in shoujo manga *wink* So if you read any of the stories, read number 4!

And that is all~~~

Trying what other people have already suggested:

Daydream World

Such a sweet story! I love love loved it!!! XD Super cool romance. I hadn't read such a nice one in a while. My favorite part was when the boy said, "The 'there was something in your hair' thing was a L-I-E!!"lol!!! XD

Bokura o Tsunaide

I knew it was going to be the type of story I liked when I read the small synopsis, and it was. But it was so sad. I just finished reading it right now and I feel like ripping my heart out! T____T I didn't cry, but came so close to doing so. It was such a lovely story!!

"Kanoe was there. Daichi was there. I was there, and I was gone."

Guest pajhlub

i read some oneshot and they are good too...i really like: Wanted, by Matsuri Hino.

A6875-3.jpg it's about a former singer looking for her first love Luce who was kidnapped by the pirate Scar and his crew eight years ago. and how she find him. it is a really cute story and the drawing are great.

Oh my! It's been a long time since I've visited this thread.

I miss reading oneshots. I've been really busy =_=

Mahou no Te ni Notte

Renri no Eda

The first one is really good! It made me remember of Beauty Pop but I like this better since the romance is just aweeeesome!

I really like the story's progress.

Moreover, I like the side stories especially the last one. That guy is my ideal guy. ROFL.

He's such a sweet talker and moves so smooth to this girl. kkkkkk~

I kept squealing everytime he makes actions towards the girl.

Oh yes... That one is indeed sad. It started good then it suddenly became tragic. :tears:

Thanks for still sharing cutiek028!

I still have to read the rest on your list! tee-hee.

^

I'm so glad you liked them~~~

I just read another one called First Love and it was soo sooo funny! (and romantic!)

First Love

cover.jpg

A girl was bullied by a boy when she was in elementary school. Now in her first year of high school, the same boy confesses his love for her and she decided to go out with him for the sole purpose of dumping him and getting her revenge!!!!

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/first_love_aruko/

Have any of you ever read any one shots from the Harlequin Pink collection? It's so weird! They take stories from old fashioned novels and make them into mangas! I had read one a while back called My Real Fake Boyfriend. And today I read:

A Girl In A Million

A English girl goes on vacation to Amsterdam. While she was there, she delivers a book for her friend. The person who she has to give the book to is a man who lives in a mansion! She was dazzled by him and he was very kind to her. When she returns to England, she goes back to work as a nurse for little children. When a little boy has a serious concussion and must have a risky surgery, a special anesthesiologist is called in. And he turns out to be the same man from Amsterdam. Will he remember the English girl?

100 Days Dream

"Even though I don't have wings, I can fly." Sad, dreamlike, short~

Note: But was the main character a boy or a girl? lol

Also read previously recommended stories:

The King's Pawnshop

It was really nice! ^^ I liked the guy's personality a lot!

Guest jhealizzie

i second the first love!

haha!

i Loved it.

the girl is really really funny!

READ IT GUYS!

you can message me for the links if you can't find 'em. :D

• 2 weeks later...

hello all~

It was a long weekend for me that I managed to somehow include manga in my busy life. LOL

anyways, remember Taiyou wa Kimi ni Kagayaku? Apparently, there's another oneshot of this cute manga.....

The story is about a girl who likes a guy who has a girlfriend. pretty typical but it doesn't hurt to see another kind of story like this.

tee-hee. http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=2706

ahhh~ I just want school to be over and done with. I seem to be forgetting my manga life -_-

^

Ahh! So the story didn't end there!!!

Cool find! Thanks. =)

I recently read this oneshot and I thought it was amazing. 40 pages long:

Island

A story that takes place on the day Aira turned 14, and learned the devastating truth about the island she lives on, which is completely surrounded by a huge wall...

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/island_komi_naoshi/

I've managed to read other one-shots even though I have school. I'll post them later. But I know what you mean about wanting school to end already. I have two months left and AHHHHH! It's gonna be the two most agonizing months ever, at least until AP exams are over... XP

^Hihi, I only have this month left till I'm done school but really, it doesn't help the fact that I've got no life but school =.=

anyways I've read a few that were posted here... and there's still more left :lol:

Collection of oneshots: Maigo no Bambi ni Kiss wo 1 mm

Story 1: Maigo no Bambi ni Kiss wo 1 mm

Guy with bird phobia, girl likes him but she thinks he likes her friend. All three go on a trip to the zoo.

Story 2: August, Tale of the Green Dream

During a summer trip with her girlfriends, a girl meets a guy at the beach. But why won't he say a word to her?

Story 3:Cast a Spell on Me

A girl has a popular best friend who has a new boyfriend every week. The girl likes a boy who passes everyday by her house and pets her dog. However, she is too shy to even greet him and just wistfully wishes she were her dog so he would pet her. Then one day she meets her best friend's new boyfriend and it turns out to be the guy she likes!!

aaahh! I knew the title sounded familiar. When I saw the character design, I immediately thought that it was the same mangaka who did Akuma de Sorou... I was a fan of her before and so I've read this looong time ago but I've compeletely forgotten about it and ALAS! re-downloading it refreshed my mind. I liked the first two but the last one was just confusing.

I didn't get the girl-turned-to-dog-to-girl-to-dog?! LOL.

Daydream World

Such a sweet story! I love love loved it!!! XD Super cool romance. I hadn't read such a nice one in a while. My favorite part was when the boy said, "The 'there was something in your hair' thing was a L-I-E!!"lol!!! XD

Ah~ Indeed that part was soooo cuuuute. haha~ Actually its a cute story; the kind of oneshot I like to read. pffft.

Hi everyone~~~~!!!

anyways is a 2-vol manga considered one shot?

lol anyways whatever. i just want to talk about "Sumire Blue"

It is a 2-volume manga about a girl who experienced love at first sight.

*might contain some spoilers*

at first, when i sense that she's becoming like a stalker, i wanted to drop this manga.

I don't like girls who stalks and shoves themselves to guys who don't even pay attention to them.

but but but.... this is one of my exceptions. I'm getting addicted to know more events that happened between the main girl and the guy she likes. like obviously, the guy might have "a thing" for her, it's just somehow he's restring himself...

ahhh~ I want to know the ending this. im being cliffhanged. LOL.

anyways yea thats for now.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sallyen

^ If a 2 vol. manga is considered as a oneshot, I suggest 'You're my Girlfriend' ;)

It's only one volume, but it's seriously one of the funniest manga I have ever read x)

• 1 month later...
Guest miyuki013

i just read a one shot called 7th period is a secret.. it was cute.. not so much substance but entertaining. It was about a girl who was faking a smile all the time but really felt lonely until her young teacher figures her out ..and they sort of have a secret love thing going on.. its innocent though ^^

Oh wow! I've been meaning to post my oneshots!! It's amazing how when I had school I came here ALL the time to avoid homework and now that I'm out of school (yaaay) I haven't posted here!!! :P Irony!!!

Anyways, these are the oneshots I've read since I last posted here! :D

Minna KiraKira

Summary:

Daddy, Mommy and Mika make up the perfect modern family. Mika is Daddy's little princess, and he won't hand her over to any one. But when handsome Atsushi-sensei at the daycare center becomes Mika's perfect prince, sparks fly. What ever will Daddy do?

Notes:

It was very very amusing in a cute way! The father gets jealous of the teacher! lol~

A Prince Needs a Princess

Summary:

Clarissa is on a mission. The Kingdom of Marik needs a prince, and it's Clarissa's job to see that Jack Brown takes on his rightful position--even if he doesn't want to. Is it just Marik and the king that need Jack, or will Clarissa get her prince, too?

Notes:

Another Harlequin Pink manga. If you like the dramatic romance novels where the girls are very proper and sensitive and the dashing handsome male sweeps her off her feet, this is the oneshot for you! However, I don't think this was my fave Harlequin manga.

At The Park

Summary:

Two best friends, one of them whose name is Yoko, spends time with each other as they set of fireworks at the park, but there is a meaning behind the get together. What is the reason for it?

Notes:

Very very short, only 8 pages long. Impactful. :/

Never Kiss A Stranger

Summary:

Laura, a college-educated girl from England, was hired to be an assistant to a famous romance novel writer. One night, she caught a masked robber breaking into her employer's room, and he gave her a kiss before fleeing the scene! Who is this mysterious man? And that's not all...mysterious activities are occurring here and there...

Notes:

Another Harlequin manga. Most definitely not one of my favs. I think my favorite of the Harlequin series was My Real Fake Boyfriend. I think that ones' okay.

No Competition

Summary:

After years of living in her beautiful sister's shadow and losing countless boyfriends to her, Carrie Lockett cannot believe that hunky Shane Reynolds could really fall for her!

Notes:

Hmmm...I think it was decent! =) Also a Harlequin manga. I was going through a mini phase. =)

Cherish

Summary:

Chihiro is a freshman in University. Will she be able to meet her destined one?! And what is with her ex-boyfriend?

Notes:

It was a nice romance. It was interesting, involving issues (gay parents) I had never seen in manga before. The authoress is Yoshizumi Wataru so it has the same feeling as all her mangas (Spicy Pink, Marmalade Boy, Random Walk, Ultra Maniac) which is a good feeling.

***By Hero

Summary:

Sendrick is a little bird that has always hated humans the most in the world. All his life, he's been running from them out of fear, but soon, he accidentally encounters a human tomboy-ish girl named Kayana. This unexpected encounter might actually change a lot in Sendrick's mind.

Notes:

Okay! Now By Hero is a must MUST read! It was super cute and funny~ I really enjoyed it! The little bird is super cute! AHH! Try it! You won't be disappointed. I really like the love story situation in this manga. =)

Okimono Kimono

Summary:

A magical cooking lesson about making horan (soft-like pancake made without baking).

Notes:

Only about 10 pages long. Drawn by CLAMP along with another manga-ka. It's tone is very soft and magical.

Cosmos

Summary:

A very short story in full color about the memories of walking along the path with blossoming cosmos.

Notes:

Literally 3 color pages. It's a couple taking a stroll through a field of blossoms. =)

Benkyou no Jikan

Summary:

When Nao recieves a terrible grade on the latest test, she has one hope Andou-kun, the silent emo looking boy, when she accidentally moves his hair out of his face then she sees a very cute looking boy!

Notes:

Cute! Super cute! Not the best thing evaaa but it was nice.

Your Smile

Summary:

Like everyone else, Koota never really notices Mai and has always thought that she is just an introverted and cold person. But he soon learns that there is more to see than what meets the eyes.

Notes:

Okay, Mai is extremely extremely introverted. But she's such a good person! The manga has good feelings. The ending is a bit bitter sweet and the art is slightly old school because it's from 1995.

***Himitsu no Sono Ato

Summary:

Ryouko is a borderline flunky who has to break into school because she forgot homework that will decide if she has to repeat or not. While breaking in, she is caught by the guard, but he happens to be the guy who shares the same last name as her but always gets top scores, Naruse!?

Notes:

This one was super super cute cute!!! I extremely recommend it! The translated title for Himitsu no Sono Ato is After the Secret. =) Which is very significant to the story line! Read it and see~

***He Has A Girlfriend

Summary:

Hiiro works at a sport equipment story that a soccer player she is crushing on comes to a lot. However, her crush, Terada, already has a girlfriend. Hiiro knows this and accepts it. Until she sees Terada's girlfriend on the street with other guys! When Hiiro has the chance to get closer to Terada, will she take it? And will she tell him what she knows about his cheating girlfriend?

Notes:

It's a story included with Taiyou wa Kimi ni Kagayuku. So I'll post the direct link: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/taiyou_wa_ki...v01/c004/3.html I really like the art work and the feeling behind the story. The female protagonist is very likable.

Rumoured Girlfriend

Summary:

Endou Tsukasa just moved to a new school in her mom's hometown, after her father died. Cursed with a tomboy face, rumors spread about her. And even worse she's being blackmailed by the school's prince when she finds out his secret. What's a girl to do, but let things heat up....

Notes:

This was very enjoyable! It may sound a bit typical, but it's not~~

Pieces of You

Summary:

It's about a depressed woman who's stuck on something that happened in her life.

Notes:

10 color pages. Sad story. Leaves you wanting a bit more...

Lemon no Himegoto

Summary:

Story 1: Hana Minasukialways looks for the library books that Akira Kusaka has read, she has questions she wants to ask him, but she can never bring up the courage to talk to him. But one hot yet windy day, Kusaka starts kissing her, what happens then? (includes a short sequel)

Story 2: Michiru is always getting bossed around by the new transfer student Andou, he even tells her she is his slave. But is that really true? and why doesn't Michiru try to get away?

Story 3: Megumi and Arata are childhood friends, and neighbors who live almost right next to each other. They've been going out for a while now, and tonight Megumi is staying at Arata's house, she's nervous, but happy. But Arata ends up falling asleep while she makes dinner, and the next day he's acting weird. what's going on?

Story 4: Miharu broke up with her boyfriend because somehow she just can't help rejecting him every time he tries to kiss her. so she's feeling all gloomy and talking to herself in the art room when a boy passing by hears her saying she actually wants to be kissed. So what does he do? kisses her of course, and then announces that they are kiss friends...

Notes:

Some of the stories want to make me go AHHHHHHHH!!! The girls are a bit weak, the boys overbearing...but it's certainly a bit hot ;) It's not smut, but it gives you that forbidden (ooooh) feeling (esp. the 1st one).

Anyways~~~ That is all soo far! Yay! I have a BUNCH of bookmarks of One Shots saved so I'll be posting them as I keep reading this summer. =) Sooo yeah! Sorry all the summaries but one were copy and pasted from manga fox. I normally write my own summary but since most of these I read a few months ago, I just copied and pasted!

*** Next to the ones I really liked.

• 2 weeks later...

^thanks cutie028 for the updates :D

anyways it's been quite awhile since I read oneshots.

I've read a few of the ones you recommended for now and this one caught my interest:

At The Park

like wow. its sooo short like literally less than 10 pages yet it said it all.

I personally don't like reading women stealing their friends' man, that's just..... -_-

I've also read Lemon no Himegoto quite awhile ago. and I liked it. I always love smut stories or something that gives you a "smut-feeling" stories. LOL :D

^

You're welcome! I like writing on this thread! :D I'm glad you liked some of the ones I posted. And yeah. That oneshot, At The Park was like a slap in the face!

Here's more I read since then:

Real Kiss

cover.jpg

The first story in a collection of one-shots. It deals with a girl named Haruna who is sometimes lightly teased by a playboy in her class called Fujikawa. One day before she leaves for work she realizes her cellphone has been switched with Fujikawa's while they were talking in the hallway. Fujikawa meets her in front of the school and they switch phones. When Haruna is going to leave on her motorbike, the motorbike won't turn on! Fujikawa offers to give her a ride to work. Should she refuse and get to work late? Or should she trust this bad boy?

Opinion: Okay, the bad thing about this story was that it was a bit cliche...and I didn't like the boy's attitude! And tell me again how they switched cellphone by talking in the hallway?? The good thing was the first kiss (which wasn't the 'real' kiss I think...) It's a goood steamy (out of smutty manga) kiss! XD lol So yeah~~

Happy Every Day

khappy_every_day_001-1.jpg

Megumi works in a convenience store just because every day she know her crush, who she refers to as the prince, will walk in to buy something. She always has a smile ready for him. Will she ever get closer to him?

Opinion: A MUST READ A MUST READ A MUST READ! This manga made my day. It's become one of my instant faves. I think I like 'on the job' romances a lot now. It's really really cute. Check it out~ I don't wanna say much so I don't ruin it! :)

Pochiyama at the Pharmacy

Pochiyama-san works at Pochiyama Pharmacy. Well, it's not even a pharmacy...it's more like a random stuff store. It's run my Pochiyama. A self declared loner girl who never speaks and writes down everything she wants to say. One of her regular customers walks in to buy detergent and he doesn't really get what he came for...

Opinion: Wierd... It was alright though. Mostly gag humor. But it was interesting seeing the relationship between the girl and her customer.

Ai no Koe Voices of Love

cover.jpg

Collection of 5 oneshots:

Story 1: A popular female teacher at a school goes home and has to deal with her noisy next door neighbor. (She can hear him doing you-know-what with the various girls he brings into his apartment). She has to knock on his door and tell him to quiet down almost every night. One morning, as she's leaving from her apartment she sees her next door neighbor and he's wearing a student uniform from the school she teaches at!!! Whaaat?!!! (lol)

Story 2: At a high school reunion, a girl sees a close guy friend she had in high school and hadn't seen for a long time. They leave the reunion together and he tells her about his girlfriend who hasn't done it with him yet. He asks the girl if she wants to do it with him that night and she agrees. This reminds her of their high school days, when the guy was dumped by his girlfriend and when she went to comfort him they ended up doing it for the first time and because sex friends from that day. Is high school going to repeat itself all over again?

Story 3: A girl has a boyfriend who lives with her in her apartment. However, he hits her and mistreats her. And she just takes it. She also know he cheats on her, but she fools herself into thinking he isn't. Will she just take it forever?

Story 4: A business office man hasn't had a relationship in a long time and he's lonely. He joins an online dating service and meets with a girl one night. She looks really young, but she tells him she's in her 20s. They have a nice date and go their separate ways. However, a few days later she calls him and tells him she has no where to stay and no friends except him. He let's her stay with him, but can he open his heart to her? And her real age is??

Story 5: A young guy is university art student. He lends his guy friend a CD and his friend breaks it. In repayment, his friend brings him a girl and he tells the art student guy he can do whatever he wants with her for a night. The girl is unresponsive. The art student notices she does whatever his friend tells her to. And he also notices his friend also let's other guys 'borrow' her. Why does she let him do this to her?

Opinion: If you hadn't already guess by the cover (which makes you do a double-take, doesn't it?) and the summaries, it's a smutty manga!!! It was alright~ it's about the women in the story growing up and learning what a real relationship is...I guess. Some stories make you flinch or want to scream at the girls, but eh~~it's okay. Hadn't read one of these in a while.

Ijiwaru wa Kuchibiru

Shihori falls in love with an idol and though a connection she gets to meet him in person. However, when she meets him, he's super rude and she calls him a big stinkin' fraud!!! The idol gets super mad and tells her that unless she wants her uncle (who was her connection in) to get fired, she'll become his personal assistant during the rest of her spring break.

Opinion: Boring~~ Dumb couple. Makes no sense! Blah! XD

Joyful Days?

ojoyful_days_oneshot_esthetiquej-1.jpg

Romance story in guy point of view! :D Kengo has always loved his classmate Arai. Arai is a carefree, bubble headed girl. She doesn't notice he likes her at all. She tells him she's looking for someone to fall in love with but it seems she doesn't even consider him! Why? What's a lovestruck boy to do?

Opinion: It was really cute. I liked it a lot. I kept on thinking it was by the same person who wrote Koukou Debut, but it isn't. However, it gave me the same feeling, I guess. Super cute! Try it~ Art is super cute too.

Haikei, Nanashi-sama or Dear Mr. Nameless

cover.jpg

Terao Chigusa is a super shy girl who gets really nervous when talking to people. She loves to read romance novels and has always loved a certain book called "Dear, Mr. Nameless." One day, she ends up living the same situation as her beloved book!? How will she react!?

Opinion: Okay, this manga also made my day!!! I felt so lucky finding TWO oneshots who made it into my FAVE list in practically on the same day!!! No words can express what this manga did to my heart! AHHH!

Archived