Oneshot Manga

13infamyss

Guest kisstherain_

Let's see, I've only read Deep Love Virus, Tonari no Hijiri-kun, and Suki Nan Desu so far.

For Tonari no Hijiri-kun, I only liked Sensei no Himitsu. The story plots for the others just... didn't appeal to me much. I enjoyed reading Deep Love Virus though, I was really satisfied with the ending especially. Suki Nan Desu was just okay I guess. I should read Hotarubi no Mori E and Kimi ni Todoke soon. :D

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't normally read one-shot manga but I really liked Town of Evening Calm/Country of Cherry Blossoms (pretty title too) and Goth. I used to read Salad Days which is basically a whole bunch of one-shots which are about young love and some of them are set in the same high school. They were really cute and just nice to read.

I just read Goth....omg, it was sooo DARK!!!! Still interesting though...but wow. I feel a little demonic right now for reading that story... :P

For the first story, just one question, why hands??

And wow! The main girl just kept on getting kidnap! I was like 'what the heck?' after a while.

The guy was cute, although he was dark...but in the end, he wasn't evil.

Okay,, been busy and I'm trying to catch up with the readings. LOOOOL.

i've read "Hotarubi no Mori E " quite awhile ago... and i liked the first story although it had a bittersweet ending~~~ :tears: not a fan of supernaturals but this is one of my exemptions....

Kaori-chan's Secret Diary

SUPER cute! SUPER SUPER CUTE!!! I loved it! (shoujo school life romance! =D) About a girl who writes in a diary things she fantasizes, but she never puts it into action. A girl in her class finds it...

Seishun no Tamago

5. Story about a girlfriend and boyfriend, where the girl grew taller than the guy and he's embarrased by it. How funny to see this storyline being used by the writer of lovely complex again.

Where can i get Kaori-chan's Secret Diary?

LOL. im too lazzzy to go search IRC and i couldn't find it in mangatraders soo please do send me a file *bats eyes*

and the 6th story of seishun no tamago. when i read that, i also thought: "HEEEEEY LOVELY COMPLEX!" lol. the mangaka for sure got her idea from this oneshot she created. pffft.

Let's see, I've only read Deep Love Virus,

oh yea i read this one. I'm a fan of whatever JShojo scanlates ^___^. It's uber cuuuute. LOL. i love lovetriangles. errhm.

im currently reading the titles you guys recommended..... i`ll go back again to write my thoughts :)

Yknow i really regretted the fact that i ignored apple cheek love before. When i first read the summary i was like "eeeeh~. don't feel like reading it" and now that ive got time in my hand, i decided to give it a go and i actually enjoyed it -__________- as expected from Usami Maki. She makes cute and lovable stories. I love how she really blushes which gave an assurance that she's a girl in love... yet when didn't blush with harusawa(?), that made him insecure if she likes him. HAHHH! cute!

and ageha.. ohh man, is that just a one chapter manga? Its tooooooo short. I want more. Like how Keita and Yuuri will fall for each other. pfft.

Kaori-chan's Secret Diary

Suki Nan Desu

Kaori-chan's Secret Diary.. THANK YOU FOR THE LINK. :)

It's sooo cute. Although i find the guy acts pretty fast but its adorable. Especially how her friend worries so much about her yet she claims that they aren't friends and that she's just a fan.. LOOOL

Suki Nan Desu. Too cheesy. PFFFT. I enjoyed reading it but what's up with the girl "Please keep our relationship secret" and then "You don't even like me" attitude. I mean, when the guy talked how someone can't not fall in love with her, I knew that he's in love. ohh well. I thought the last scene was cuuuuuute. the "I love you" whispher... HEH.

Hmmmmm.. then I read this last night:

Suki Kirai Suki ( http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=18735 )

*incapable of writing summary today so i`ll just leave the summary to MangaUpdates. *LOL.

I always enjoy OBATA Yuuki's works. Her mangas always give a "Bokura Ga Ita" feeling.

I mean her boys always have this aura of "you can never guess what he is thinking" and that's what Motoharu Yano gives me a feeling of.

Although you might actually see that he's a boy in love through his actions yet at some point, you can't really tell if he really loves the girl or not.. so..... ehmmmm.... I dunno. Im loss at words tonight for some reason..... -____-

Guest lilgrumpeemee

ALL of Yumeka Sumomo's stories <3

Mostly Tengujin, The Day I Become a Butterfly, Same Cell Organism, Kon no Ki Konoha<333!

and a bunch of others. but those up there are my favorite :]

one called "Phalene" <--- sad one.

uhmmmm, I wouldn't really say it's a good one but just peculiar. i didn't see that one coming.

you guys feel free to read it, it wouldn't take you more than a minute. :)

and just dont expect anything from it since it was a bit peculiar or to me at least

and OH! Orange Kiss. i always adore usami maki's works.

hmmm i'll named some i still remember...

and i don't usually read anime online nor i download so.. but i buy manga... so not really much collection...

Jolly Roger Fantasy By IISAKA Yukako the story a bout a princess who doesn't want to be forced marry by her parrents, so she run away from the castle and go to a journey with a pirate named Joker and their crew~

it's 5 parts with one extra part...

Love Beat By Morie Mako it's about a meeting between a girl and a boy in their first day of highschool... the girl is really nervous and the boy gave her a candy.. that candy make her brave... and suddenly the boy asked the girl out!

it has 3 parts.. and much extras oneshot...^^

Kagayake Aoba! By Imai Yasue about a girl who really likes the acting & singing world... one day she interupted a play and messed up the show.. but then an agent started to drag her to a famous star school ^^

Dendou Oujisama Takahashi By Ryo Azuki about an adroid biyfriend called Takahashi... it supposed to be the ideal man for any girl... has many stories in the oneshot^^

I.O.N By Arina Tanemura about a girl having supernatural powers... to unlock her power, the keyword is "I.O.N"

i think that's all i can remember...

but i enjoy long chapters more than oneshot...

it gets the excitement than oneshot..

like W Juliet by Emura.. 14 volumes=total love!! *-*

Kocha Ouji by Nanpei Yamada.. 25 volumes of goodness!! ><

i really wanted a thread for Emura senpai lovers... her works are always nice!! you all should read~~

and Arina Tanemura senpai... always best!! ><

^

^

Can you download Jolly Roger Fantasy By IISAKA Yukako online?

One shots I've read since last time I posted:

Underground Kids By: Shiba Nana

Typical high school one shot. Nice drawings, okay. It's two stories.

Flower By: You Higuri

Three stories. Artistic kids with issues. Stories all interrelated.

I wasn't crazy about either.

where can i read love beat?

Can you download Jolly Roger Fantasy By IISAKA Yukako online?

I think the oneshots she mentioned are the ones she bought and aren't released online.

Jolly Roger Fantasy By IISAKA Yukako is this on MU ( http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=24943 )

and I'm guessing Love Beat is this one ( http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=19270 )

@micha93: Did you buy these in a different language? Cuz I don't think they're liscened yet -____- would love to read them if theyre available in bookstores :)

I've read Underground Kids because I saw somewhere in this forum that about this manga being asked and someone answered that that is the manga. It's pretty cute. and I enjoyed the short story included in it. the "Fake" HEH

and LMAO. yeah, You're My Girlfriend is hilarious.I read this before I came to love SA. so coming from the mangaka of SA so i really enjoyed it. She really reminds me of Hikari's personality

I figured that if I uploaded the picture of the manga and few information about it would be better :)

Hotarubi no Mori E

Genres: romance, supernatural

fvd81y.jpg

Plot Summary: A little girl gets lost in an enchanted forest, and is rescued by a mysterious young boy who refuses to let him touch her. He tells her it is because it would cause him to disappear...

source: mangaupdates.com, http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encycloped...nga.php?id=3538, tinypic.

--angel

^

We've been posting lots of romance oneshots so far...but anything sad...let's see...

Hotarubi no Mori E (posted above your post) is pretty sad.

The second story in SOS is the saddest love story I've ever read:

http://www.badongo.com/file/8146295

Town of Evening Calm, Country of Cherry Blossoms is sad all over and deals with romance too:

http://www.4shared.com/file/58268865/5eabc...i_Kotonoha.html

Beloved Teddy Bear

Short, naive, teddy-loving Yasushii believed that the boy Igarashi Yuu's death was partly her fault. So when the ghost of Yuu takes a visit and decides to live as her beloved teddy bear, her life changes drastically. (not the saddest, but yeah, sad)

http://www.mediafire.com/?6yimrwbhfnx

1/6000 Honesty

Sad feelings of regret

http://the-evil-empire.net/index.php?act=f...amp;KEY=hh7aLzX

Cry Out for Love at the Heart of the World

Just in case you haven't read the famous sad story

http://www.badongo.com/file/3420391

Bitter (collection of stories)

The first two are a bit sad.

http://www.4shared.com/file/57797653/b18c0...houjoMagic.html

Also Koizora (it's a movie, a drama and a manga)

Although it's not a one shot, it's a really sad love story. The manga isn't completely translated yet (i think...?) so if you want to know the story is the shortest span possible, try the movie at crunchyroll.com

So yeah...if I come across any more I'll post them here! :D

^

Half and Half sooound SUPER interesting. I'm gonna read it right now! ^^

I think someone had mentioned it before, but I just read 17 Sai Natsu and it was pretty sad high school romance story:

http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/series/...ifuku_no_jouji/

Edit:

I just read Half & Half. I add it to the sad romance list.

I loved the story.

^ Yeah I agree with you.

I viewed it few minutes ago and immediately added it to my wishlist in mangaupdates :D

Thanks for recommending it.

--angel

Archived