Chae Rim 채림

Admin

i am CR fans after i watched AAE too and loves her immediately, she is a good actress, cute, pretty and sincere.

she performs well in both korean and chinese drama, i seldom post any comments in the thread but loves to see all the updated news, pictues and comment from all the CR fans in this thread, i am just silently follows her activities.

CW, staff of soompi.com introduced me to this forums, thanks to her and i enjoyed it very much.

i just finished DJS ep 14 today and just like other fans i have a habit of fastforward if it is not CR's part, and it does missed a lot, but luckily i always goes back and watch it again and again on CR's drama.

as 'fasionista' said, CR has amazing chemistry with any lead actor, and because of DJS, i am starting liking LMK too.

same here, i hope CR will reunited with JDG, SJS in the drama or even movie.

i like other actress too, but CR is still on my top priority list, she is my princess.

CW, hope u have a great trip in TWN and SYD. :rolleyes:

welcome to the thread, hongkong girl :)

ep15 preview!

mms://vodt.kbs.co.kr/event/2tv/dra_dalja/prev15_m.asf

or

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0wp33c

looks like they have a fun date, i wonder what the ring scene is about

3q cutiepie for sharing ep 15 preview and is it ended soon? 16 eps? hope it will at least 20 - 24 eps.

Guest blu3dr3am3r

I haven't ever seen her in anything before and I really like her in the drama "Dal Ja's Springs". I think she's amazing, it doesn't hurt that the actor who plays Kang Tae Bong is pretty good eye candy. ^_____^ Does anyone have any recommendations for any other dramas/movies she's been in?

so many!! and most of her dramas are really top-rated... if you havent watched all about eve yet, try it... this drama is where most fans fell in love with her.. try checking the first post for her other works.. the most recent kdrama was 'oh pilseung', which got high ratings as well..she was cute there. another one is 'dating now', with so jisub was also good.. very sweet and romantic. she also did a daily drama 'above the prairie'. there are also old ones like 'still loving you'.. she was really young there :) and also try her chinese dramas like love at aegean sea with alec su, or princess shengping where she got an award :) the latest chinese drama she did was kangxi's dynasty...

and no one can dispute.... she really is a GREAT actor :)

Wishing everyone a very Prosperous, Healthy & Blissful Lunar New Year!!!

First of all, my apologies for not taking time to thank all you wonderful gals, though I'd popped in now & then for all the wonderful goodies (juz couldn't resist stealing some time from work...I'm soooo addicted :rolleyes: ) esp Nat for posting all those fantastic screen caps & cutiepie for contiunuosly providing the ss links. I was soooo busy during the weeks prior to Lunar New Year :phew::sweatingbullets:Zillion thanks, for all your hard work :P Thank you too, ovette for constantly taking up the cudgels for our very dear CR at Dal Ja's Thread. I really admire your patience, forever explaining to some of those morons who keep repeating their comments on CR's make-up in DJS without prior understanding of the purpose :phew:

Guest cutiepie

great, subconciously i don't want it to end so soon. greedy right? :rolleyes:

Nope, you're not greedy...I'm lots worse than you :lol: I was wishing it'll never end :rolleyes::w00t: YaY! 22 episodes...GREAT!!! but I'm gonna miss CR again after this :tears:

i know! i'm going to miss this drama, i love all the characters!

viewimage253003cjr9.jpg

viewimage253150cic6.jpg

source: DC gallery

cutiepie

same here, i am worry how long should i wait for her next project, chinese drama next or what? never get tire to see her drama on the screen.

i download the ost of DJS and listen on the way to work, very happy ne.

I was visiting NYC on last march and went to see 'mamma mia' broadway show that performs all ABBA song, i was so surprised CR has the ABBA music as her ringtone in DJS.

thank you very much for ur warm welcome to this thread.

if ChaeRim is gonna promote the drama in other countries, i wonder where she'll go??

i just hope one day can meet her. then ill be the happiest girl in the world!! :)

one of my life's goals is to meet her..

anyway, march is coming up? anyone know where i could write her... ive been asking this even before. it was kinda hard to reach her since she doesnt have agency. but now that she has an agency, making it'll make it easier for us to reach her??

i really really really wanna do something for her on her birthday lol!

Guest fashionista

Wishing everyone a very Prosperous, Healthy & Blissful Lunar New Year!!!

First of all, my apologies for not taking time to thank all you wonderful gals, though I'd popped in now & then for all the wonderful goodies (juz couldn't resist stealing some time from work...I'm soooo addicted :rolleyes: ) esp Nat for posting all those fantastic screen caps & cutiepie for contiunuosly providing the ss links. I was soooo busy during the weeks prior to Lunar New Year :phew::sweatingbullets:Zillion thanks, for all your hard work :P Thank you too, ovette for constantly taking up the cudgels for our very dear CR at Dal Ja's Thread. I really admire your patience, forever explaining to some of those morons who keep repeating their comments on CR's make-up in DJS without prior understanding of the purpose :phew:

serene, no need for thanks. fans of CR always share what we find, right? ;) i posted the caps since no one else did. if anyone else volunteer to upload them from dc, i'd be grateful. :lol: i'm kinda lazy these days.

ovette does a good job representing us CR fans at dj's thread. :)

it would be sad to see DJS end. there are only 7 episodes left after today. i will miss CR. i hope we won't have to wait another year or 2 before we see her in another k-drama.

if ChaeRim is gonna promote the drama in other countries, i wonder where she'll go??

i just hope one day can meet her. then ill be the happiest girl in the world!!

one of my life's goals is to meet her..

anyway, march is coming up? anyone know where i could write her... ive been asking this even before. it was kinda hard to reach her since she doesnt have agency. but now that she has an agency, making it'll make it easier for us to reach her??

i really really really wanna do something for her on her birthday lol!

serene no problem! anything for ChaeRim lol.. and for us fans as well!

i agree Fashionista!! i can still remember when i was sooo excited because dalja's spring is just gonna start, now there are only 7 episodes left! time runs so fast.. i just hope she doesnt stop working on korean films after this :) now that she has AGAIN won the hearts of so many people :)