Chae Rim 채림

Admin

Guest fashionista

20070221_aeaa0fec12fab81bf0c5hLIQygd4G0za.gif

20070221_b1831ac9a10ab8dcbd5aqzCaY9i0KJ1u.gif

20070221_10e8d52789ec15eec9a9NW2Rj0QpEcTY.gif

20070221_1236ad367820ab1c3607wRiZNJCYYIbV.jpg

credits: manman

fashionista can you also translate the subbed NG to english? i also want to know what they're talking about lol

my chinese isn't all that great but i'm willing to give it a try once i get my hand on the subbed ng...oh wait, cutiepie's chinese may be better than mine. if it is, she can give it a try if she has time. what do u think cutiepie? ;) how fluent r u w/chinese?

in not fluent with chinese either, so i prefer having english subs even if there are chinese subs available :)

thanks for the gifs! aw... i miss the battery plant!

Guest fashionista

in not fluent with chinese either, so i prefer having english subs even if there are chinese subs available :)

thanks for the gifs! aw... i miss the battery plant!

yeah, there are so many cute scenes in DJS. i think there are much more kissing scenes in here than in any of CR's other dramas.

here's a gif that i think is hilarious. i don't think i've posted it before.

mazalm5.gif

Guest fashionista

yeah it's cute!! i agree with you! this for me was a drama, where ChaeRim really showed maturity. the kisses are also great!

i think it also has something to do with the fact that she is single again. she can just act more freely w/out being afraid of her other half getting jealous. i hope this means that she will continue to refocus her attention on her career again.

Guest cutiepie

my chinese isn't all that great but i'm willing to give it a try once i get my hand on the subbed ng...oh wait, cutiepie's chinese may be better than mine. if it is, she can give it a try if she has time. what do u think cutiepie? ;) how fluent r u w/chinese?

probably one of the nice translators in dal ja's thread will translate i hope, hehe...my chinese is slightly better now i guess since i help sub some taiwanese dramas, haha so i can try translate it when the tianshi ngs come out..the NGs were hilarious :lol:

thanks for all the gifs nat!

repost from queer

I've uploaded the opening for this show.... enjoy

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9F5LXQE0

credit koreanwind

let's just say CR/LSH's union ended due to "irreconciliable differences" and leave it at that. no one but the parties involve truly know the reason(s) behind the break up. let's all move on and support CR in her projects. ok? :)

AYE! High FIVE!!! let's juz move on as CR wishes & give her our full support. What's past is past, besides whatever reasons, it's their personal problems...it's not & never will be our concern, what's more important is our continued support for CR & all her future projects :D

Thanks ovette for the article on Hallyu...CR's charm is hard to resist...such a talented actress, & yet so humble, kind & sincere is juz too hard to find. I've never loved & adored an actress as much as her :wub:

Happy PM - Dal Ja's Spring segment

credits creidesca's clubbox

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=939X7O1F

hehe, i captured the NGs from kbs vod

20070225ngswmv000163200lv2.jpg20070225ngswmv000167933du7.jpg

LQ 2/25 NGs :lol:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/45imzw

Thanks a bunch, cutiepie Looking forward to your subs ;):D

Nat, thanks again for the pics & cute gifs :) I'll try to upload pics for ep17 if my work schedule's not tight :) Oh YES, CR has soooooo much more kissing scenes in this drama than all previous combined :lol: & I LOVED it :rolleyes::P (pssst...that's why I'm so thankful for her divorce...I'm mean, I know :vicx: )

viewimage2616b67fv6.jpg

viewimage2617cd9nw2.jpg

viewimage261bfb4fe3.jpg

source: DC

ep17 preview

mms://vodt.kbs.co.kr/event/2tv/dra_dalja/prev17_m.asf

or

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ras9px

more sweet moments of DJ and TB!! :wub:

look forward to ep 17, 3q cutiepie.

i am also watching seven princess again coz i got the DVD from my cousin that brought back from hkg, a good drama and i like LTR paired up w/ PHJ :rolleyes:

Ahhhhh, cutiepie...you're a darling, :wub: Thank you for the 'KISSES' :lol::lol: You know, I've saved all those gifs of their various kisses scenes under 'DJ TB kiss1, kiss2'....& so on :rolleyes: & I already had 7!! :w00t:

Thanks too for the ep17 preview....I'm sooooo intoxicated now by all their sweetness.... struggling to concentrate in my work :phew::lol:

Guest fashionista

<Instyle> March

200703_zoom_03.jpg

200703_zoom_02.jpg

thanks shanmei! the pics are soooooooooooooooo cute!

12576352tc2.gif

27301802kr9.gif

Preview of 17

63506720lh9.jpg

caps of their date

(larger versions)

date1copytn1.jpg

date2copyob6.jpg

date3copybg8.jpg

date4copydi7.jpg

(smaller versions)

sdate1copyap1.jpg

sdate2copyog3.jpg

sdate3copyiu1.jpg

sdate4copyqy0.jpg

source: dc

Guest fashionista

probably one of the nice translators in dal ja's thread will translate i hope, hehe...my chinese is slightly better now i guess since i help sub some taiwanese dramas, haha so i can try translate it when the tianshi ngs come out..the NGs were hilarious :lol:

thanks for all the gifs nat!

repost from queer

finally, a hq opening!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm soooooooooo happy right now!

Guest cutiepie

thanks for the cute pics shanmei!

lju9804creamshop1zy5.jpg

hehe i edited the pic to get rid of the white

look forward to ep 17, 3q cutiepie.

i am also watching seven princess again coz i got the DVD from my cousin that brought back from hkg, a good drama and i like LTR paired up w/ PHJ :rolleyes:

hehe off topic, but what language are you watching chil princesses, i actually have to go back and watch some of the episodes i skipped over, haha

Ahhhhh, cutiepie...you're a darling, :wub: Thank you for the 'KISSES' :lol::lol: You know, I've saved all those gifs of their various kisses scenes under 'DJ TB kiss1, kiss2'....& so on :rolleyes: & I already had 7!! :w00t:

Thanks too for the ep17 preview....I'm sooooo intoxicated now by all their sweetness.... struggling to concentrate in my work :phew::lol:

i know i haven't been so addicted to a drama since 'my girl' haha been so long!

Guest CindyW88

-----------

[News] "Dal Ja's Spring" will end on 3/15 (total 22 episodes)

200702221859421113_1.jpg

[OSEN] 2/26/07

KBS2 Wednesday-Thursday drama "Dal Ja's Spring" will end on 3/15. Originally, the production team planned to air 24 episodes of this drama. In the early stage of broadcasting this drama, there were opinions about reducing this drama to 20 episodes. Due to the slow preparation of the next drama "The Devil (마왕, 魔王)", however, this drama is extended 2 more episodes to 22 episodes.

"Dal Ja"s Spring" is Chae Rim's comeback drama after her previous drama aired 2 years ago. Therefore, it attracts many peoples' attentions. However, since SBS drama "Surgeon Bong Dal Hee" was broadcasted, it has received so much loves from viewers that it has scored TV ratings above 20% which put it at the first place of evening dramas.

Actress Suh Young Hee (서영희) will play a role between Dal Ja and Tae Bong. She becomes Dal Ja's powerful love rival and culminates tension. As a result, it is anticipated that the TV ratings will rise.

The next KBS2 Wednesday-Thursday drama "The Devil (마왕, 魔王)" starring Uhm Tae Woong, Shin Min Ah, and Joo Ji Hoon (엄태웅, 신민아, 주지훈) is scheduled to be aired on 3/21.

Reporter: Choi Shin Gi

Source: http://osen.co.kr/news/Enter_View.asp?gisa...amp;code=210000

-----------