Avex World Audition 2008 (japanese Company)

Guest JiNi;

Guest HappyToast

COME ON NY Auditions!!!! if i get accepted i might sing one of these songs:

English: So Sick by Ne-yo

Japanese: Summertime, Happy Birthday, Weeeek, or Taiyo No Namdia by News.

Your Seed by Hey! Say! JUMP

Korean: REPLAY by SHINee or Not Young by U-Kiss.

what's everyone else gonna sing?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest skyerise

Congrats to all the folks who got accepted for the SF and LA auditions! You guyz do your best okay!

I cant wait until they select the NY auditions! OMG! I am sooooo anxious! I really pray I am selected! I've been waiting my whole life for a moment like this!

I don't know what I will do If I don't get picked! :unsure:

But, seriously, to all the ones who got picked! Do your best!!! Give it all you got!!

This is an opportunity of a lifetime and I wish all of you guys the best of the best of luck!!!

Guest a_dreamer143

so usa auditions... dancing is solo? not group.... and international = must be group.

yup for the international one u must be in a group.

TO ALL WHO GOT ACCEOTED IN LA DID U GUYS GET THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL YET?[like the time confirmation] ^^

Guest tangerinesandlimes

that only applies for the international one :]

oh and for dancing i wonder if we r suppose to dance the whole song hehe

thank you sooooooooo much for answering. i didnt put on dancing on my application because i didnt know whether i was supposed to dance in a group or solo

Guest a_dreamer143

thank you sooooooooo much for answering. i didnt put on dancing on my application because i didnt know whether i was supposed to dance in a group or solo

np ^^

and dont worry cuz on the application that wasnt even required lol besides if u get the invitation fo the us one theyll ask u to tell em ur talent :]

Guest tangerinesandlimes

np ^^

and dont worry cuz on the application that wasnt even required lol besides if u get the invitation fo the us one theyll ask u to tell em ur talent :]

ahh icic

did you apply to the LA one?

Is anyone gonna audition as a "musician"?

That category's not on the site, but in the e-mail that says you're accepted to audition, it says u can audition for singer, dancer, musician, model, songwriter & actor.

& for musician, all it says is "please bring your instrument, only a keyboard will be provided at the location."

It's pretty vague @_@

Does anyone know what you're supposed to do? Play a whole song or part of it or what??

Guest a_dreamer143

Is anyone gonna audition as a "musician"?

That category's not on the site, but in the e-mail that says you're accepted to audition, it says u can audition for singer, dancer, musician, model, songwriter & actor.

& for musician, all it says is "please bring your instrument, only a keyboard will be provided at the location."

It's pretty vague @_@

Does anyone know what you're supposed to do? Play a whole song or part of it or what??

hmmm..in my guess..[so dont rely on me lol] u may play a whole song cuz i think ull have enough time especially its only 5 people at a time and its half an hr ^^

btw did u get ur time response yet?[i emailed them back again with 3 different times cuz i felt bad that i only emailed one time lol

hmmm..in my guess..[so dont rely on me lol] u may play a whole song cuz i think ull have enough time especially its only 5 people at a time and its half an hr ^^

btw did u get ur time response yet?[i emailed them back again with 3 different times cuz i felt bad that i only emailed one time lol

Yeah you're prob right it's the whole song. I haven't gotten an e-mail back yet about what time, but I hope they tell me soon cuz I gotta buy plane tickets still! I don't live in LA ><

Guest a_dreamer143

Yeah you're prob right it's the whole song. I haven't gotten an e-mail back yet about what time, but I hope they tell me soon cuz I gotta buy plane tickets still! I don't live in LA ><

omg u dont?!!!!?!!!! do u guys wana have a lil meet up?

oh btw is there anything else i must bring fo modeling?cuz for dancing i juz have to bring a cd but fo modeling idk wat else besides pics ;D

oh btw is there anything else i must bring fo modeling?cuz for dancing i juz have to bring a cd but fo modeling idk wat else besides pics ;D

Yeah let's meet up!! Once we know our times & all.

I *think* u just need to bring your portfolio & pics, & then you'll have to walk for them.

Wouldn't it be awesome if we get to audition at the same time?? ^^

Guest tangerinesandlimes

oh yes yes i will be goin to the LA one :]

where did u apply to?

LA as well :)

if youre auditioning to be a singer, do you have to sing accapella or can you bring a CD with the instrumental on it?

Guest a_dreamer143

Yeah let's meet up!! Once we know our times & all.

I *think* u just need to bring your portfolio & pics, & then you'll have to walk for them.

Wouldn't it be awesome if we get to audition at the same time?? ^^

okieee PM me if u got urs already and ill make a list ^^

and with portfolio im still confused bout that LOL all i know is the pictures..and for portfolio uhhhhh wat do they want?!LOL is that like an application or whutttt :[

LA as well :)

if youre auditioning to be a singer, do you have to sing accapella or can you bring a CD with the instrumental on it?

oh did u not get ttheir email yet?lol cuz everything says there :]

Guest tangerinesandlimes

okieee PM me if u got urs already and ill make a list ^^

and with portfolio im still confused bout that LOL all i know is the pictures..and for portfolio uhhhhh wat do they want?!LOL is that like an application or whutttt :[

oh did u not get ttheir email yet?lol cuz everything says there :]

no T.T

i'm going through a mini panic right now ><

when did you send your application? i sent mine sort of late (during late september/early october) so i'm wondering if that's the reason...

Guest a_dreamer143

no T.T

when did you send your application? i sent mine sort of late (during late september/early october) so i'm wondering if that's the reason...

oh..mm..dont panic :] i sent mine on sept 17th but someone applied the same time as u did and got their email for the SF one already..dont worry ull get urs soon ^^

Guest stacynsungmin

Hey if by some miracle I convince my parents to letting me go , can I meet up with you two also? what day are you two planning on auditioning?

no T.T

sorry but umm I don't think that's the reason ><

I sent 2...one in late september and one a week ago(worried they didn't get mine) and on both reply emails it said I recieved it on the 16th

so I think they're done sending emails...did you check your spam?

Guest a_dreamer143

Hey if by some miracle I convince my parents to letting me go , can I meet up with you two also? what day are you two planning on auditioning?

sorry but umm I don't think that's the reason ><

I sent 2...one in late september and one a week ago(worried they didn't get mine) and on both reply emails it said I recieved it on the 16th

so I think they're done sending emails...did you check your spam?

oh yes yes u can totally meet up with us we both chose nov 8th and we havent gotten out time confirmation email :]

wat r u auditioning for?

hope u can come!

edit: i juz found out my friend didnt get an invite -_- i wonder if they really r done with LA emails

Guest x3thecarrots

Okay so I have a many questions:

Does anyone know if we need to sing in Japanese?

If we're allowed to sing in English, would Japanese still be preffered?

I heard we're allowed a mic during the audition; do we sing acapella or with an instrumental?

Is 122-124 lbs at 5ft, 7.5in too heavy to model?

Is there a dance test involved?

Archived