[Drama 2012] Fashion King 패션왕

Admin

Here's the streaming link ,for those who are desperate  :P

Ionair.tv

you'll have to sign up to watch it.Then just click on OnAir->MBC

1 half hours till episode 6!!

Thanks  for link it's my first time watching in real time... YG  & GY I love this couple.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mashimaro_aznviet

I don't know how to Hide Spoiler! so Click the picture at your own risk!! All Yuri's fan or Anna's fan out there will be heart Breaking!!!

5d9b7741gw1drmt19psw8j.jpg

I watched a few cuts,seemed that JH was pissed off at Anna and told her off that since he asked her to do the designs she'll be doing them till the end.

ireth you're most welcome! :P ironically enough i couldn't stream live!how was the episode?

Thank you PBaddict for the recap too!Does the show have a solid direction now?

I watched a few cuts,seemed that JH was pissed off at Anna and told her off that since he asked her to do the designs she'll be doing them till the end.

thanks for the spoiler pic mashi!

Guest mashimaro_aznviet

I am stil trying to find out dear..and i'll let u know as soon as I get it...

90 % sure it's Anna *_*

90 % sure it's Anna *_*

so sad for me..i watched first epi of FK live and got such a big heart break...cant survive........please help me someone,,,,,*sob....sob*

edited:

so its confirmed it was Anna.......so no expectation from next epi.....as PB u mentioned hard next week

Guest PBaddict

ireth you're most welcome! :P ironically enough i couldn't stream live!how was the episode?

Thank you PBaddict for the recap too!Does the show have a solid direction now?

thanks for the spoiler pic mashi!

You're welcome of course! :) I'm not sure if it has a direction yet. I need the subs to decide.Judging from next weeks preview they will switch up the couples and JH might ask the lead designer to get GY under his wings so she can thrive and the jealousy of the love square will continue. I think Anna will continue to meet YG even just to spite her bf, but I think that behavior will only turn JH towards GY. Right now I really don't like YG, I hope Anna slaps him next week for the kiss. Anyway I just want my GY to be happy, hope she'll not be crushed by anyone. Anna looked scary towards her in today's episode, of course Anna only behaved that way cause she feels threatened. Other than the love line I have no idea where we're going. Career wise YG's choice to use the mob-boss may be his end, he never got out right of any situation connected to him. And I think GY should let YG go for now if she wants to succeed.

Ughhh the preview got me all depressed.. man I need sg to cheer up.

I hate this scene from next weeks epi already, but thank you for sharing it mashimaro: YG kisses Anna Bleeehhhhtears.gifcrazy.gif:angry::(

5d9b7741gw1drmt19psw8j.jpg

woooooo hooooooo wooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooo

finally we will have Young-Young couple first Kiss in next week epi......and it will be YG to kiss GY forcefully to let her know his love,...

cant waitttttttttttttttttttttt

I thought that was

Anna he kissed, because I was thinking like so many here predicted they are changing partners.

either way next week is really going to get things started.

Guest kimmiemai

All these kisses and affections for Anna come so early, which means it won't last long, just like what Jae Hyuk is doing to her now... But I'm still excited for next week. I really hope Young Gul can help un-depress Anna and help her find her own inspiration in this field. :) I'm totally shipping Young Gul + Anna and Young Gul + Ga Young! Can't wait for Viki to sub this episode. lol

ok so wt i got frm the preview YG - Anna kiss is YG doesnt like GY to be with JH or JH treating him nicely so he was just trying to show off his anger towards GY that 'see if u hv JH then i hv Anna'. That all can be the reason as we all hv seen how YG asked GY abt her n JH while hving food. Nt sure how correct i m bt tried to understand YGs character a bit.

Guest Starlitelet

By the way, is it just me or what? I can't help, but see so many Lee Je Hoon (Jae Hyuk) resemblances/look-alikes. I find he looks a hell lot like a mix of Joo Ji Hoon (Goong), Uhm Tae Woong (Queen Seon Duk, Equator Man), and Kim Sung Soo (Full House).

His hairstyle looks especially like that of Daniel Henney and Kim Sung Soo's.

edit: And low and behold, Lee Je Hoon plays a younger version of Uhm Tae Woong in a recent movie called An Introduction to Architecture.

Guest mashimaro_aznviet

so sad for me..i watched first epi of FK live and got such a big heart break...cant survive........please help me someone,,,,,*sob....sob*

edited:

so its confirmed it was Anna.......so no expectation from next epi.....as PB u mentioned hard next week

AWW i know but that what made it so good! i don't know if i want to see Anna kiss again =-( i will die !

Does this make any,sense? I don't think the kiss means anything. In the scene Anna is crying and YG is trying to comfort her and she cries harder. What if the kiss was for shock value to make her stop crying? At any rate I don't know why it just didn't look romantic to me.

I the above pictures on the second and third picture can you really tell if both are YG. In the second one the guy is wearing a striped shirt and in the third it looks like a denim shirt. I think they are tricking us.

Honestly I wouldn't me surprised if the kiss was done to shock her or if JH was there by chance you know. But either way all the leads have amazing chemistry with each other. Personally I love the plot so far, I just wished they have Anna some happiness and honestly YG improbably the only one to give her that as of right now' even if JH might be the one she loves and hung up on, he doesn't even make her smile like YG does.

Archived