[Drama 2012] Fashion King 패션왕

Admin

I will say one thing...this drama is never boring. Crazy stuff. The actors are all doing a great job too. Love this drama.wub.gif

My heart went out to JH in the scene where he reaches out for GY's hand. His guilt is so palpable. It is like he knows that his life salvation is GY. The problem is YG and JH neither one will admit they are in love with GY. crazy.gif

Not sure about YG anymore, he is so ambitious and complicated. Anna, YG and JH are all three a complete mess and GY is right in the middle of it all! unsure.gif

YG in his ambition to get back at JH and make Anna his, is gonna really hurt GY in the end. There is no telling how this is all gonna end.tears.gif

Can't wait till episode 8!w00t.gif

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone , know of today's ratings?? Not that it matter or anything, just got to used to see them after every episode.

Silently rejoicing in its growth, and solemn in its drop.

according a quick search on naver it placed 6th with 9.0%

in comparison to some of the other mon-tue shows:

light & shadow 21.9%

my daughter flower 15.6%

love rain 5.4%

---

I think this episode confirms that YG is just trying to seduce Anna for his own benefit/to get JH mad, not because he has any real feelings for her.

-First off, he comes on to her after realizing that it was her photograph in JH's wallet that said, "Forever my Love, Anna"

-He grins when he remembers JH's shocked expression at seeing him and Anna come out of the Young/Young factory together. But then he frowns when he remembers GY was coming home with JH

-He tells JH that humiliating him AND Anna is a bonus to his revenge plan

Anyways, the drama is really good so far. I was all tingly when JH suddenly kissed GY like that! KYA!

I just wish that YG will have some more dramatic character developments soon! because so far, I don't like him that much

Guest neeras

Hi Everyone,

Fashion King Episodes 7 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

fashionKing.jpg

Fashion King Episodes 7 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4292-fashion-king-2012/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about

FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

according a quick search on naver it placed 6th with 9.0%

in comparison to some of the other mon-tue shows:

light & shadow 21.9%

my daughter flower 15.6%

love rain 5.4%

---

I think this episode confirms that YG is just trying to seduce Anna for his own benefit/to get JH mad, not because he has any real feelings for her.

-First off, he comes on to her after realizing that it was her photograph in JH's wallet that said, "Forever my Love, Anna"

-He grins when he remembers JH's shocked expression at seeing him and Anna come out of the Young/Young factory together. But then he frowns when he remembers GY was coming home with JH

-He tells JH that humiliating him AND Anna is a bonus to his revenge plan

Anyways, the drama is really good so far. I was all tingly when JH suddenly kissed GY like that! KYA!

I just wish that YG will have some more dramatic character developments soon! because so far, I don't like him that much

thanx for the info. from the look at it, it seems tht it is hard to maintain the double digits rating from last week. hope it gets better with upcoming eps.

i really love the craziness this drama brings & i cant even predict anything. i'm also hoping that yg will have more character developments coz his behaviour is really ticking me off rite now. with jh, i cant really hate him much coz i feel sorry when he apologized to gy while he was drunk at yg's factory. gy/anna should just stick and make a business together w/out their men. haha

I don't know why but I think madam Jo stole that business from GY and she is afraid she might find out. Other wise her resentment makes no sense. She raised her even if it was begrudgingly, she must of had a reason for keeping her close to her.

I love GY and YG together, their such a great match that their initials are even the same.

JH has been kind to GY so she of course does not see him the same way YG does, also while he apologized to her he never told her for what.At this point I'm not sure that she understands he had every intention of stealing her designs and giving Anna credit for them. That's why she is so hurt and disappointed in YG,

I also agree that YG has no interest in Anna and just want's to use her to upset JH. YG seem's more savvy about the fashion business than GY or JH. Or did JH just under estimate him.

If Anna joins madam Jo it would be great if GY, YG and JH could work together. How fun would that be.

Guest Starlitelet

I will say one thing...this drama is never boring. Crazy stuff. The actors are all doing a great job too. Love this drama.*quoted image*

My heart went out to JH in the scene where he reaches out for GY's hand. His guilt is so palpable. It is like he knows that his life salvation is GY. The problem is YG and JH neither one will admit they are in love with GY. *quoted image*

Not sure about YG anymore, he is so ambitious and complicated. Anna, YG and JH are all three a complete mess and GY is right in the middle of it all! *quoted image*

YG in his ambition to get back at JH and make Anna his, is gonna really hurt GY in the end. There is no telling how this is all gonna end.*quoted image*

Can't wait till episode 8!*quoted image*

Hi CarolinaDannie ^^!

I can't agree more with you. I'm falling in love with Jae Hyuk/Lee Je Hoon little by little. At first, I thought he looked like a jerk/stuck-up, but I feel for his character. He's so attractive too. I mean our four main leads are attractive :wub:.

This drama is not the best (a lot of flaws actually), but somehow it's so addicting. I admit that it doesn't have much substance, but for some reason each episode seems to fly by without me ever checking the watch/time. I love some of the characters' witty lines.

I also have to say that I love how Young Gul doesn't take any *beep. I'm so glad that he's starting to see the other side of Anna who has stooped so low, in my eyes. I thought she'd have more integrity, but I guess she's just a richard simmons. I don't care how lonely or upset her character is, but she's treating Ga Young and Young Gul the wrong way. Besides, I'm sure she doesn't love Jae Hyuk, but she's rather after his money. This makes me feel even more sorry for Jae Hyuk. At least, he originally/sincerely wanted to get back with her when they were still in the States. I understand why he wants to distance himself now. She's just a plagued character. I feel sorry that she's gonna get a piece of her medicine soon or rather I can't wait!

Episode 7 hasn't been fully subbed yet, but I loved Jae Hyuk and Ga Young together. I didn't understand half the episode, but I felt some sparks! Weirdly enough, the scene where Jae Hyuk reaches out for Ga Young's hand broke my heart and made my heart flutter altogether. The great (an new song, right?) enhanced that scene for me. Gosh, I'm swooning over that guy as I'm typing this. There's a part of me that wants Ga Young to be with Jae Hyuk. I feel like his character is growing as he gets a chance to be with her. Then again, whoever Ga Young is with... she gets to change them into a better person all-around - haha.

I think Young Gul's goal right now is just to set it straight to Jae Hyuk's face that he's worth more than the "jerk" thinks. He has no goal in winning any of the girl's hearts. In fact, I believe, the reason he went for Anna was just to get on Jae Hyuk's nerve. Now that Jae Hyuk is floundering around Ga Young, he's definitely gonna pay more attention to her. Then he's gonna realize that he's liked/loved her all along, but just didn't notice it. It's only my guess thoughsweatingbullets.gif.

Here's my updated take on the love mess... Ga Young still loves/deeply likes Young Gul, but Young Gul doesn't realize that he loves/deeply likes Ga Young because he's too focus on overtaking Jae Hyuk. Jae Hyuk is getting tired of Anna (and perhaps her "fakeness"), and is growing fond/attracted/like Ga Young. Anna is jealous that Jae Hyuk is looking at Ga Young not because she likes/loves Jae Hyuk, but rather because she wants to prove to the whole world that she's the "best" (sorry, lack of word at the moment), so she wants to use Young Gul to get back at both Ga Young and Jae Hyuk. In summary, she's going after Jae Hyuk's money and she wants to take revenge on his parents. Moving on, Young Gul realizes that Anna is a richard simmons and not the girl he thought she was... I think he realized this after seeing how she spoke about Ga Young. You can tell he's deeply frustrated from the way she speaks about Ga Young in that light. Now, he's just messing around with her to make sure she doesn't get Jae Hyuk and to make Jae Hyuk jealous. The funny thing is that it's just gonna fuel Jae Hyuk to go after Ga Young for comfort even more. If that's the case, then Young Gul is smart after all because Ga Young likes Young Gul. And as sad as it sounds, I don't think she'll ever come to care/like Jae Hyuk the way she's connecting with Young Gul at the moment. Jeez, I hope I didn't lose anyone.

Anyway, I'm loving all of our three leads except for Anna. She has completely turned the other way for me. I used to understand/sympathize with her, but this woman knows no shame! She should be grateful about Ga Young.  Jealousy is so bad.... in her case - haha.

I must admit that this is the most entertaining drama that I'm currently watching at the moment. Not the best from the lot I'm watching due to some organization and storyline problems, but it's definitely the most exciting/amusing thanks to these characters' dynamics.

I must re-watch some parts of episode 7 once it's fully subbed, but I can't wait till episode 8 either! Wahh! This is such a horrible guilty pleasure blush.gif. This is the kind of drama where I will let my subjective side will blindly triumph over my objective side in terms of its worthiness.

By the way, I'm all for Ga Young/Young Gul AND Ga Young/Jae Hyuk. Though right now, I'm leaning a bit more towards Ga Young/Jae Hyuk just by a slight bit. I think it was due to the hand scene in episode 7 and the way he looks at her. Anyway, my heart is quite sentimental/seasonal, so if Young Gul has any redeeming/cute qualities, I'm sure I'll be switching sides like changing clothes.

Guys have u seen this? :P Its hilarious. Its a fanmade vid about Yoochun and Yoo Ah In characters in their new drama...Check it out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztZT-T-l4ZU

Hi marie67 ^^!

That MV is just too awesome. The creator/editor is so creative! It blends in so well - haha. I love those two characters at the moment :3.

Viki has episode 7 86% subbed if anyone is interested I will most likely watch again when it's at 100% I need to know what the loan shark is advising YG.

Me too, I've been waiting because there were some parts still not subbed and it might be important. laugh.gif 

(I need all the help I can get figuring this plot/story out) Anna's turned into a bit** and is now one more person trying to smash GY into the ground. Yeesh, enough already. I'd say they're doing overkill on the underdog in this one. EVERYONE seems to be out for GY's blood. And if Anna starts working with the evil ex-boss? dry.gif It'll really get ugly. 

I can't wait for everyone to figure out those are GY's designs, not Anna's. (IN YOUR FACE, ANNA) And JH? *sigh* I have a serious crush on this guy but he's kinda a worm. Ahahahaha! A sad worm but still a worm. phew.gif

Guest kayana20

Me too, I've been waiting because there were some parts still not subbed and it might be important. *quoted image* 

(I need all the help I can get figuring this plot/story out) Anna's turned into a bit** and is now one more person trying to smash GY into the ground. Yeesh, enough already. I'd say they're doing overkill on the underdog in this one. EVERYONE seems to be out for GY's blood. And if Anna starts working with the evil ex-boss? *quoted image* It'll really get ugly. 

I can't wait for everyone to figure out those are GY's designs, not Anna's. (IN YOUR FACE, ANNA) And JH? *sigh* I have a serious crush on this guy but he's kinda a worm. Ahahahaha! A sad worm but still a worm. *quoted image*

I don't think you need to worry because YG has something up his sleeve for your sad worm. He is not stupid and I hope he doesn't tell GY what JH did but let's him tell on himself and embarrass himself. I wouldn't really call Anna a B but more or less pathetic.I just feel no sympathy for her because she keeps digging her grave without learning what she is doing wrong and how to rectify that. I am sure GY and YG will show her and JH where they are going all wrong.I so hope GY gets her shop back too and brings Madame Jo down.

Guest Starlitelet

Wait, does Ga Young know that Jae Hyuk originally wants to use her designs to help Anna and himself only?

Wait, does Ga Young know that Jae Hyuk originally wants to use her designs to help Anna and himself only?

I think she knows he using them as a "company" design (I think she knows she's not getting credit for them) in exchange for her being able to pay off the loan for the factory, use the company supplies and be a "trainee" under Anna.) That was sort of the agreement. But I DON'T think she's aware of the fact that everyone believes Anna made them. unsure.gif I'm not 100% sure. 

@kayana - Ahahahaha! Yes, my sad worm needs to be put in his place. 

JH should just ask his dad for some money and get with YG and GY, the three of them together would realize their dreams faster. I don't think YG really hates JH he just wanted to pay him back for the way he treated him, plus he still believe's that he called the police in NY. By working with them JH can also keep the head designer and Anna from knowing what he is doing. YG can be the front man for the operation. 

JH father is first and foremost a business man, it's investment and he will get to see what his son is able to accomplish when left alone. I don't think GY was that moved by the kiss, she seemed more surprised then moved, but she did understand that he is lonely also.

Clearly I'm not a JH fan but when he was in the car and smiling I have to say he is gorgeous. Now that they have beaten each other up YG and JH need to clear the air and get busy for the fight ahead and not with each other.  

I think she knows he using them as a "company" design (I think she knows she's not getting credit for them) in exchange for her being able to pay off the loan for the factory, use the company supplies and be a "trainee" under Anna.) That was sort of the agreement. But I DON'T think she's aware of the fact that everyone believes Anna made them. *quoted image* I'm not 100% sure. 

I thought in episode 6 when JH and GY were working out he deal she asked him straight out about what would happen to her design's and that she would not allow him to steal them from her. So did that change after he gave them the money, because the money I thought was for making the samples, they just used it to save the factory but in the end did not have enough to buy the fabric they needed. That's why she went to work at JH's company.

Guest kayana20

I think she knows he using them as a "company" design (I think she knows she's not getting credit for them) in exchange for her being able to pay off the loan for the factory, use the company supplies and be a "trainee" under Anna.) That was sort of the agreement. But I DON'T think she's aware of the fact that everyone believes Anna made them. *quoted image* I'm not 100% sure. 

Tess you answered your own question. GY has no idea at all why YG did what he did. She is the only one unaware that JH used her designs as Anna's.He needs to be firmly put in it he just keeps doing reckless hotheaded moves. It's like think before you act there are other ways to checkmate people like YG or people who belittle you.

JH should just ask his dad for some money and get with YG and GY, the three of them together would realize their dreams faster. I don't think YG really hates JH he just wanted to pay him back for the way he treated him, plus he still believe's that he called the police in NY. By working with them JH can also keep the head designer and Anna from knowing what he is doing. YG can be the front man for the operation. 

JH father is first and foremost a business man, it's investment and he will get to see what his son is able to accomplish when left alone. I don't think GY was that moved by the kiss, she seemed more surprised then moved, but she did understand that he is lonely also.

Clearly I'm not a JH fan but when he was in the car and smiling I have to say he is gorgeous. Now that they have beaten each other up YG and JH need to clear the air and get busy for the fight ahead and not with each other.  

You know I just want to thank you because on every drama board I go to you speak my mind 100 percent of the time. I agree with you here, Rooftop Prince, and every board we run into each other on. I don't want JH asking his dad for money though he needs total control of his dream and life. Hence why he cannot leave Anna. She understands his loneliness and feeling of oppression.

Yes the fight ahead is going to be tough especially since Anna knows JH business in and out along with some of YG & GY designs.They need to team up and solve that NY mystery so they can overcome and achieve their dreams together.GY just feels sorry for JH and is lonely and just wants YG to see her as a woman.

JH should just ask his dad for some money and get with YG and GY, the three of them together would realize their dreams faster. 

I know, right? There. Problem solved and everyone's happy. (but then we have no drama) laugh.gif Except that leaves Anna out and she wants to be acknowledged for her designs. (plus with all her sneaking & moping around, she'd find out JH was working with YG and GY and freak out. 

I thought in episode 6 when JH and GY were working out he deal she asked him straight out about what would happen to her design's and that she would not allow him to steal them from her. So did that change after he gave them the money, because the money I thought was for making the samples, they just used it to save the factory but in the end did not have enough to buy the fabric they needed. That's why she went to work at JH's company.

I think you're right. I'm seriously having problems following this one. I get lost and miss things that are important? OR they don't really follow through from one episode to the next on things...so I end up not being sure of what's going on! crazy.gif I wonder how Anna's gonna react when she finds out YG registered GY's designs. 

Guest desert_rain

kyg and jjh are both "napeun namja!!" they are both using lgy. kyg takes advantage of her to get to jjh and jjh uses her to make anna look good. they both ripped her off on her designs. poor girl. she needs to be strong.

Guest jordi

Full Ratings

AGB Nielsen Korea

7th episode:

Nationwide: 9,0% (-1,4%)

Seoul: 10,3% (-1,7%)

TNS Media Korea

7th episode:

Nationwide: 11,9% (-0,8%)

Seoul: 14,3% (-0,1%)

Light & Shadow leads - ratings AGB: 21,9% (Nationwide) / 24,9% (Seoul)

Love Rain - ratings AGB: 5,4% (Nationwide) / 6,2% (Seoul)

My oh my, this drama has finally found its voice. The beginning was shaky, but I am so in for the ride.

Anna finally showed her true colors, she is not the innocent we thought she was. She was willing to steal Ga Young’s design and desperate to hang on to Jae Hyuk because of his money. When she said her goal was Jae Hyuk it was clear, she is ready to embrace the evil side to win over Ga Young.

Jae Hyuk – at some point he and Anna really loved each other, or maybe they thought they loved each other. He is the spoilt kid, and once his parents told him he couldn’t be with Anna, he is rebelling against their control over his life by wanting to be with Anna. So even though the real feelings are gone, he will continue to stay with Anna to push his parent’s button and Anna will stay with him for his money. At this point it is not clear if his feelings for Ga Young are real or if he just has a savior complex for rescuing damsels in distress. I think he does like Ga Young though, because when he is sad or happy he thinks or looks for her first.

Young Gul– he is not exactly a good guy either. He is willing to use Ga Young for his purposes. However he doesn’t see anything wrong with it. He is so angry and wanting to win over Jae Hyuk he doesn’t care who he hurts along the way. He doesn’t even see that he is hurting Ga Young in the process. He thinks Ga Young is his property and even though he thinks he likes Anna or maybe actually likes her, he is still jealous and possessive over Ga Young.

Ga Young – a little too much of a damsel in distress. I really wish she gets stronger soon and starts to kick butt, like she owns all of them in the end. She is too nice and she is allowing all of them to walk all over her. I actually don’t know which of the guy she likes. But at this point I want her to kick both of them to the curb because they are both treating her badly.

Anna is going to join forces with the evil ajumma who raised Ga Young. This drama is more like a melodrama that usually is 32-50 episodes long; the ones with the suffering heroine, who suffers over and over again. I really can’t wait to see what happens next.

Archived