spoiler for ep 15 and 16

-yuri is jealous that young girl likes ga young

-rich guys wants ga young all to himself

-rich guy and young girl will confront

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest madame

Whatever I disagree with, I have already written down my side of the argument. I shall just cut and paste to save myself time. So I guess it will make sense if it doesn't flow. I ranted and wrote a lot before - too lazy to rewrite everything. 

Hello everyone. So I have been absent from this thread for a while. I was annoyed by the direction the show was going, so I took a break, but I have finally caught up again.

Ga Young – needs to get a backbone, my goodness we are on episode 14 and she is still going around crying, biting her lips and allowing everyone to walk all over her. Being a good girl doesn’t mean she should be a doormat. I also don’t know why she was apologizing to Young Gyul. YG, didn’t tell her his plans, she couldn’t read his mind. I hope she chooses JH. JH has his flaws, but he treats her well and doesn’t order her around, or treat her as property like YG does. She needs to get herself together and go after her business, instead of moping around over some guy.

She is apologizing to YG because she has realized that she left YG on a whim, on a spur of moment. She chose to leave YG at the worst time of his career - when he was faces charges of possibly getting jailed and becoming a bankrupt. Pretty wrong time to leave in my books. 

If she chooses JH - she would end up to be a second Anna. 

Have you guys considered what a lousy boyfriend JH makes? All you guys can see is he treats GY so nicely - he takes care of her and feed her and even bought her lunch/dinner, he is so sweet... He does so much for her... Blah blah and blah... Nonsense. He treats GY nicely because he wants her to fall for him. He knows what is it that upsets her - in fact he is the one who plotted the whole falling out of GY and YG. And now after plotting the falling out, he decides to play the nice guy, that he did all that he did just to get her... How sweet... NOT! He is actually the cause of all of GY's problems with YG. He is manipulative and vindictive and would stop at nothing to get what he wants.

JH is not hurting GY indirectly - he is hurting her directly. He knows that GY likes YG - so by forcing her to go over to J-fashion is hurting GY. And there were many times in which he purposely manipulated YG into thinking that there is a relationship between GY and him. JH also said that YG gave up GY over 5 million when in actual fact JH had to buy over YGM with 5 million due to his dad's interest and for the better of the company. 

Look at what he says when they break up. He blames Anna's lack of talent for his break up - that if she had been more talented, GY would have never got between them. The nerve of him! Now he is blaming his girlfriend for his two-timing ways? Can this jerk get any worse? Seriously? Is he even capable of love? He is a guy who after discussing marriage with his girlfriend decides to fly all the way to USA just to look for another girl. If I was Anna, I would want to hurt him real bad... There is usually just a fine line between hatred and love so I can't really blame Anna for whatsoever she does. In fact, I can understand her actions. For those who hate her, please enlighten me on why. I see no reason to hate her.

History repeats itself, he dumps Anna for GY just like he dumped his ex before for Anna. WHY? Because he loves himself more than anyone else.The truth is, if you have been watching the show closely - he does everything he does for business. The most important thing to him is how he succeed and how he appears in front of his dad. 

He doesn't know what love is - he doesn't deserve to end up with anyone. He deserves to be by himself. 

Young Gul – I really don’t like this character. What is he so angry with GY for? He was the one that was having all night sessions with Anna, giving GY the wrong impression. He was the one that went into partnership with the evil woman who made GY homeless, and ruined her chance at an education. Despite, GY making her feelings clear, he went ahead and signed with the evil woman. Then made it even worse, when after GY came back the first time, he expected her to pacify the very woman GY told him she didn’t want to have contact with. It shows he didn’t respect her wishes or feelings. He left GY behind in the factory and left with Anna, despite GY telling him she was afraid to be alone. He acts has if the world owes him something, and I can see why JH was put off by him. No matter how many apartments he buys, or birthday breakfast he cooks, if you treat the other person badly 90% of the time, it doesn’t count. Then in the end, he chose the $5 million and even when GY came back, he still chose money. Already he moved Anna into his apartment, we assume they are sleeping together; meanwhile GY and JH are not even together. He blames JH, for what exactly. The first time he goes to meet JH, he waltzes in, dressed unprofessionally, without a business plan, without JH even knowing who he was, and he demands 5 MILLION DOLLARS. Yeah, like anyone would have given him the money. The second time he meets him in NY, he acts overly familiar and asks JH to buy him food. Anyone would assume he was a con artist. Yes, JH looked down on him. But he was a counterfeiter, a criminal doing illegal things. So I doubt many people would have been welcoming. Then he acted like there was something between him and Anna, enraging JH even more. Yet, he acts like he is the victim in all this. He has gone too far, and I do not care about him anymore.

I think you failed to realized that in JH and YG interactions - YG has already let his pride down but JH has stepped all over his pride which is why he would stoop so low just to get back at JH. Your point of view between JH and YG is pretty one-sided. 

Actually I would say that initially all YG think of GY is as of a little sister. GY is like the surrogate for his dead little sister - the one that died because he wasn't there to take care of her. So when he met GY, he was reminded of a little sister he had to take care of. Now, he is probably confused about his feelings... Does he only have brotherly feelings towards her?

Now lets look at what YG thinks of GY from his point of view. 

GY has been meeting up with JH secretly for quite a few times. She has stayed over at his house at least twice, and twice YG has seen it. On her birthday, which YG did a special event for her, she betrayed him by going to work at J-fashion without telling him and staying over at JH's house. When the factory was at the worst, GY chose to leave J-fashion, citing that she would be able to grow as a designer there and she even asked for all her money back. YG found a jacket with GY's name as a label and know that at that time, he would not be able to help GY as a designer. When YG went to pass GY her bonus, GY refused saying that she has work to do only to see her getting into JH's car.

And the worst? Seeing her wear the dress he made for her at JH's house and wearing an apron, looking like she is the missus of the house. Major ouch

Of course, as audiences, we all know there is a perfectly reasonable explanation for all of GY's action. But if we consider from YG's point of view? He would definitely feel very betrayed. At the very worst of his career, of him getting bankrupted and jailed, GY left him to pursue her dreams at J-fashion... Its already amazing that he didn't hate her for it.   

YG has NEVER EVER called Anna. All these times, it was Anna who would call YG after she got hurt from JH. Yes, he dumped her bags out but he regretted it almost instantly and he stopped her from leaving and carried all the bags in. 

YG has the rights to not bother to account for his all-nighter (and that happened only one time) and still be hurt. 

Yes, YG is immature and impulsive. Isn't JH just as immature and as impulsive? In fact I would say that JH is even more immature and impulsive.

Okay an explanation for YG's stupid actions towards GY.

HE IS IN LOVE WITH GY. 

So why did YG reject GY? 

First, lets recall the time when YG remembered seeing GY during his younger days. The age of GY was around the same age of his little sister when he left home. This was the period of time when he left home to earn money for his little sister. He helped GY because she reminded him of his little sister. And after he recollected the memory, he pass a parcel of money to GY to allow her to further her studies overseas.

GY became a surrogate for his sister. And he had brotherly feelings for her initially. Remember when he was in NY and they met Anna, YG told GY that he hoped that GY would one day grow up to be just like Anna. Again, further proof of him treating her as a little sister.

He has commented before that GY was young and innocent and one day she would grow up and understand - again, brotherly feelings towards her. 

However, his feelings started to change. And he tried his best to squash those feelings through his stupid actions.

He started realizing that GY loved him after GY's brave little peck. But he drew the line between the both of them, saying that they were employer-employee relationship.

Why was he so desperate to reject her feelings and his own feelings?<

Lets take a look at YG's sexual life. We know that YG is a very promiscuous guy - sleeping with the girlfriend of a yakuza boss, kissing Anna cuz he is in lust with her.

He knows that GY loves him but he has never  once taken advantage of her. And why not? GY would be very willing.

Instead, he tried his best to draw the boundaries and lines between the both of them. He is flippant with her and reminds her that they are nothing more than a employer-employee relationship. He hugs her tightly, hold her hands then later make a hurtful remark that 'she is not his wife'. He pushes her away. And he tries his best to believe that he only has brotherly feelings for her.

There can only be one reason for all his actions. He believes that he is not good enough for her. He believes that there will be someone out there that would love her and give her what she deserves.

He is trying to stop her from loving him.

But that doesn't mean that it can stop him from loving her.

And that is why... He is hurt. 

Jae Hyuk – I do not see him as the villain. He is misguided and arrogant, but he is not a bad person. Anna was with him for his money and their relationship was basically a FU to his parents. Anna knew this but still hung on because she wanted to be “little Madam.” I also don’t blame him for not wanting to work with YG (see above). I hope he succeeds and he and GY get together.

Please prove that Anna was with him for his money. I didn't see any explicit evidence of sorts.

Hm... I see him as untalented and only successful because of his parents' money. I can't really find any good personality points from him. 

If he was a girl, she will definitely be hated...  JH reminds me of evil 2nd leads.

Female JH is a rich, arrogant, selfish girl that does not care about anybody else in the world except for herself. She would have an extremely good-looking boyfriend which she would woo back and then dump in favour of a more talented guy. She finds out that the talented guy is in love when another girl which she hates and deem not good enough for the talented guy. She then decides to manipulate the situation using her family money so that the talented guy will be working with her. In the mean time, she purposely create misunderstandings between the talented guy and the main girl. And when the talented guy is upset due to the main girl rebuffing his affections, female JH would take the chance and be nice to the talented guy, hoping to win his heart. 

Anna – the most WTF of all the characters. What is her motive? She was in NY, working as an assistant, she parachutes herself into the head designer position, because of her boyfriend, gets a house and car from him. Was willing to steal someone else’s designs, tried to screw GY and YG over many times, chose to stay with JH for his money and continued to cause misunderstandings between the 2 men and GY, by going back and forth. Now she has been kicked out, and instead of standing on her own, she is already with YG, saying “don’t abandon me.” Ho, why not save yourself, why are you always looking for a captain to save you? Then her ultimatum to YG to choose her or GY, she is obviously, jealous of GY and hates that both men really want GY not her, be it in love or work. She and YG deserve to be together and fail together.

Anna was a designer at NY, not an assistant but Michael has used her like an assistant at times. She was not head designer position - simply a senior designer. Head designer is the spectacled gayish guy. She was not the one who stole the designs - JH did and passed it under her name. What was she supposed to do? Tell the truth in front of everyone and embarrass JH?

Anna was successful. She was designer at Michael which is a global brand and had HUGE OFFICE SPACE in NY. Yes, huge expensive office space is a sign of success. Anna has mentioned that her job at a designer at Michael was MUCH MORE prestigious than being a designer at J-fashion which is just a Korean brand. Yes, she might have felt that she was under-appreciated by Michael but she was still successful. She was not having problems, everybody has a bad day at work. If she was having problems, Michael, being such a diva would not have kept her around. She actually rejected the offer until JH told her that he was still in love with her and promise her that this time things will be different. 

Anna only went to YG's office officially after she was fired by JH... Please get the facts right. Anna and YG have became friends after Anna has helped YG when he ran into problems JH created. Yes, Anna has her own agenda which YG doesn't see. I don't see why YG should not accept Anna especially Anna can contribute to the business. I am a firm believer that love and business should not mix in order for the business to be successful. No.1 reason why JH is such a failure at business.

I don't see the fact that Anna was used as a pawn. She went to J-fashion only because she thought that JH loves her. Going to J-fashion is a career downgrade for her. In fact, Anna is the one who used YG as a pawn - she could have chose to work anywhere given her resume (cmon her resume is like brilliant) but she chose YY to get back at both JH and GY. She is the one using YG. Obviously she would insult GY. She has every reason to hate GY. She believes that GY stole her boyfriend from her. Its human nature to hate the third party. 

Anna is working with YG because she wants revenge. Simple as that. 

If JH did not two-timed, there would be no evil acts from Anna. If JH had been more understanding and realized all the stress she was undergoing, Anna would not be evil. <

Which is why I sympathize with her. 

From what I can see - she is a silly weak girl acting strong, she refused to let anyone, especially JH see the weaker side of her.

She didn't want JH to stay with her just because she had mental health issues. She never complained about the way JH's mum acted with her.She could have easily kept JH by pleading with him or acting weak. Played the guilt card but she didn't. She chose to pretend to be strong and walk out of the relationship with her pride intact.

And for that, she earned some admiration from me.

And I believe that she had feelings for JH - or she would not have gone to look for YG just to cry about JH for a whole night. If all she wanted was his money, she could have kept him, using parental force or guilt or whatever a sneaky mind can think of. 

Anyway, my cut and paste replies are replies from a the previous pages. If you are interested, you can read them. Its a very different point of view from yours. 

Guest madame

To celebrate the fact that its already Monday and Fashion King will be up later ~ 

YG 

YG is actually my favourite character in Fashion King. To me, he is perhaps the one of the most realistic male lead ever. 

To him, MONEY is the most important thing. Why is money so important to him?

Because of the lack of money, his parents ran away in his childhood. 

Because of the lack of money, he was forced to live with his abusive aunt.

Because of the lack of money, his sister died.

Because of the lack of money, he was forced to live as a beggar in NY. 

Because of the lack of money, he was jailed for a year without having the chance to explain otherwise.

Because of the lack of money, he has been beaten countless times and gotten his pride stepped on.

So to him, MONEY is the most important thing.

Hence, I totally can understand why he would choose business over GY. 

To him, only when you have MONEY, then you can start to consider LOVE

I never really understood why people would blame YG for working with Madame Cho. It was a business relationship. And personal affairs should never get into the way of a business relationship. It was survival of his business. He didn't just have GY to consider, he has all the aunties under him which he has to think about. If the factory closed down, they would all be unemployed. 

And if YG was to be blamed for working with Madame Cho, why is JH not blamed for allowing Madame Cho's daughter to work in J-fashion? 

The only reason why YG was blamed was because GY loves him. 

YG is faultless as the boss of Young-Young, he had to work with Madame Cho for his survival of the business. 

Had GY not loved him, I believe she would understand. 

Only when you love someone, would you hold them to a higher standards when it comes to matters of your heart. 

Guest Starlitelet

@ shengers19 and thowysg1

The recent preview for episode 15 focuses on more Jae Hyuk and Ga Young moments (once again). Haha - the youtube responses also seem to favor that pairing ^^. So don't feel too lonely!

I'm really curious what the characters said in the preview. I'm just guessing from their expressions and the few words I understand - haha.

btw..lee je hoon reminds me so much of kang jihwan...not only the look but je hoon's acting styles as well..

Yup, in agreement here. B)

I don't detect it as much in the acting style .... but yes Lee Je-joon DOES not only remind me of Kang Ji-hwan in looks but also a combination of of Joo Ji-hun (the one currently in the army) + Park Hae-il.

But mostly yes it's Kang Ji-hwan.

Acting-wise, for a newbie = his acting is decent.

Dude has potential - notches better than some of the 'cannot-emote or one-dimension only category' ones out there.

Guest Starlitelet

Yup, in agreement here.  B)

I don't detect it as much in the acting style .... but yes Lee Je-joon DOES remind me too of Kang Ji-hwan in looks + also Joo Ji-hun too (the one currently in the army).

Acting-wise, for a newbie = his acting is decent.

Dude has potential - notches better than some of the 'cannot-emote or one-dimension only category' ones out there.

Hi jusash ^^!

Like I've typed before, I also think Lee Je Hoon reminds me of Joo Ji-hun, Uhm Tae Woong, and Kim Sung Soo.

I find he's a really good actor for a supporting dude. Perhaps, he's not on par with many other leading actors, but he has a lot of charms/charisma for a second lead. With a few more experiences, I think he'd be a good leading actor perhaps.

Hi jusash ^^!

Like I've typed before, I also think Lee Je Hoon reminds me of Joo Ji-hun, Uhm Tae Woong, and Kim Sung Soo.

I find he's a really good actor for a supporting dude. Perhaps, he's not on par with many other leading actors, but he has a lot of charms/charisma for a second lead. With a few more experiences, I think he'd be a good leading actor perhaps.

LOL hi again .... I just added an edit to my earlier post, now to include Park Hae-il too.

You see Uhm Taewoong and Kim Sung-soo? (whatever's happened to Kim Sungsoo btw - he's sort of quietly faded away these days).

Yup the dude's pretty impressive considering he's supporting lead and newbie.

Guest Starlitelet

LOL .... I just added an edit to my post, to include Park Hae-il too.

You see Uhm Taewoong and Kim Sung-soo? (whatever's happened to Kim Sungsoo btw - he's sort of quietly faded away these days).

Yup the dude's pretty impressive considering he's supporting lead and newbie.

I mean in the looks department. I don't know about the acting department - haha. You're right.... I have no clue where Kim Sung Soo has gone.

Besides, Lee Je Hoon was asked to take the lead role in King2Hearts, no? If they offered him a chance, then surely there'll be another chance. He's gaining popularity from Fashion King anyway - haha.

I like the way Lee Je Hoon/Jae Hyuk gives some quick blinks... especially when he sees Madam Jo's daughter. Hilarious, really! He looks as if he has no clue what's going on. Anyway, I have hopes for Lee Je Hoon in general.

^ Kekeke, hello to you too. I see we are on the same page and I enjoyed reading your post. Goodness, despite my rant, I actually enjoy this drama. I don't know why, but I do :lol:. I can't wait to see the new episodes. I hope GY finally becomes strong and becomes successful on her own merit, and I want her to fix JH and they both live happily ever after. But knowing Kdrama writers, I predict they will make JH turn evil abruptly, just so they can make GY and YG, the OTP. Does anyone remember Mary Stayed Out All Night and the way that 2nd lead guy suddenly became evil just to keep Mary? I foresee the writers here doing the same thing.

Hi DJG ^^!

Long time, no "read". I'm glad to read from you again.

I share the same standpoint as you on every single character that you have listed. In response to each of the characters...

Hi everyone:

That 'masochistic' time of the week again, which sees me in here catching up on reading.

Yupz me too! B)

Count me in the minority wishing more for a GY/JH pairing too, and agreeing with your analyses of each character. I was so nodding my head at all the comments you listed - DJG - because I see the 4 characters quite the same way too.

Though ultimately .... my ideal ending would really be for GY to find herself, in her own right, ALONE - without either guy behind her. She first needs to do that for herself, before embarking on a healthy relationship with either.

Also, if ultimately it was meant to be a YG-GY pairing end ... then please at least leave a JH characterisation that will be credibly believable and an end keeping with who he is so far - not one questioning viewer-intelligence with a super-incredible 'character deterioration'.

JH's a damaged and dysfunctional individual wearing layers of an outward cloak that is the end-product of his upbringing, parents + environment. (just as madame has outlined that YG's a 'money-above everything' by product of his circumstances thus far).

But like you Starlitelet I too believe GY has the uplifting ability to bring out the kinder underlying aspects in JH. And although yes, she's also doormat-like with him, I also like how she does sometimes stand up to him, and tells YH off. She wimps out, backs off/backs down way too often with YG.

Guest thowysg1

jusash...starlitelet...in fact, initially i thought je hoon was Joo Ji-hun..haha..but after i did some research, found out je hoon is entirely different actor..silly me.. :rolleyes: je hoon has lotsa potential..although he's a rookie so to speak...he has undertaken pretty complex roles so far & excelled at them...really hope that he was promised an attractive ending to this drama & that's why he chose this instead of Kings2heart.

starlitelet..hope you're right & we get to see more heartwarming scenes between jaehyuk & gayoung..in the preview, he kinda looked & sounded short with gayoung...as if a little miffed that he's not getting through to her...oh well, let's hope the scriptwriters do a good job at wrapping this up by having all characters stand on their own....i.e. not thrash either or both of the 2nd leads so badly so as to have the 2 main leads end up together...that's the easy way out for them.. :crazy:

Guest kimmiemai

Thanks for Ep 15 preview~ Thought there was an interesting convo on Ga-Hyuk or something going on Youtube, but lol .... Anyway...

Side track - I didn't watch "What Happened in Bali," but I checked out the last 15-20 mins ending yesterday out of curiosity, to get a feel of how FK might end. Ha Ji Won supposedly chose So Ji Sub and left to Bali with him. When they were in bed together at the last scene, she confessed she couldn't be happy and wanted to go back to Korea. She realized she loved Jo In Sung. I thought Jo In Sung heard it all, but he decided to shoot both of them off away. He regretted it almost immediately, especially with her last words, "I love you." Wow the scriptwriters...

I can imagine Gayoung to do the same realization toward JaeHuyk at the end. I still bet that won't happen. I assume Jo In Sung was the lead. All of the "What Happened in Bali's" posters I saw, Jo In Sung appeared to hug Ha Ji Won (So Ji Sub on the other side) or stand in front of So Ji Sub. YAI and SSK are promoted as leads so... Surprise us scriptwriters, tell us the answer 1 min before the drama ends who loves who...

Guest Starlitelet

@ ^ kimmiemai: Hi ^^!

I don't think FK will go to that extreme, like WHIB. I actually thought at some point Ji Won liked Ji Sub's character. She was pretty wishy washy about it. In Sung's character is so similar to Jae Hyuk. I don't know who the scriptwriters intended the main character to be, but I felt like they were pretty equal. I actually though Ji Sub was the main character, since both of the girls liked him - haha. However, in the end... Ji Won admitted she loved In Sung. 

I saw in some promotion pictures that Ji Sub stood beside the two women, and In Sung stood beside Ji Won only. Most of the main characters get to have the supporting lead like them, so I was second-guessing myself. Also, Ji Sub's name has appeared before In Sung in several sites and other places. I honestly felt like they had the same amount of importance.

Ji Won and Ga Young are not in the same position when we're looking at it on a larger scope. Ga Young basically has three choices. She can 1) choose to be alone or 2) realize that she's starting to fall for Jae Hyuk or 3) Young Gul accepts her in time, so they end up together. I don't really see the point where they can kill off any characters. That'll be pretty lame - haha.

jusash...starlitelet...in fact, initially i thought je hoon was Joo Ji-hun..haha..but after i did some research, found out je hoon is entirely different actor..silly me.. :rolleyes: je hoon has lotsa potential..although he's a rookie so to speak...he has undertaken pretty complex roles so far & excelled at them...really hope that he was promised an attractive ending to this drama & that's why he chose this instead of Kings2heart.

starlitelet..hope you're right & we get to see more heartwarming scenes between jaehyuk & gayoung..in the preview, he kinda looked & sounded short with gayoung...as if a little miffed that he's not getting through to her...oh well, let's hope the scriptwriters do a good job at wrapping this up by having all characters stand on their own....i.e. not thrash either or both of the 2nd leads so badly so as to have the 2 main leads end up together...that's the easy way out for them.. :crazy:

Hi again thowysg1 ^^!

Lee Je Hoon definitely resembles Joo Ji-Hun so much! They could be brothers!

I'm not sure if Korean dramas tend to finish their scripts before shooting. I thought that they write as the drama progresses. Hence, the actors wouldn't get an idea of the ending exactly, since they could very well change it. I'm thinking that Lee Je Hoon took this role rather than the one in K2H because 1) it's better to shine as the second lead, rather than to fall short on the lead role. There's the fear of not being hired or asked for another lead role in the future again or 2) this character is more relatable/interesting than the other one - haha. 

Yup, yup, yup. I hope they do Jae Hyuk justice. I'm just already so happy that there are more with Jae Hyuk and Ga Young - haha. I guess I'll just have to be prepared for the conventional ending. I usually root for the main dude, but in this case, I guess not so much? 

Guest smokegetsinyoureyes

JH has his flaws, but he treats her well and doesn’t order her around, or treat her as property like YG does. She needs to get herself together and go after her business, instead of moping around over some guy.

In Episode 11, JH told GY that if he can't have her, no man would, the same episode he told her that he would sue them. I think he also told her that he would rather have her hate him but she would be by his side than see her with YG.*shrug* 

Anyway, I hope someone would kindly share a translation of the lines from the preview to Ep 15. smile.gif

kimmiemai, i watched WHIB, and I remember Jo In Sung and Ha Ji Won as the main leads there. 

Guest thowysg1

hi kimmiemai...i did the same thing after knowing this drama and "what happened in bali" have the same scriptwriter...i watched the last scene of WHIB..haha...that's why i won't be as surprised cuz anything can happen...the writer doesn't seem to follow the conventional route..only, don't know why the ratings for WHIB were alot higher than this one...& you're right, YIA & SSK are promoted as the 2 main leads so based on that, they should end up together.

starlitelet..i'm the same way...this is the first drama where i'm not rooting for the main leads to end up together...dunno why the writer has to make YIA's character such controversial one...oh i see..well, je hoon is doing a good job so far in making his a likeable character ..to some of us anyway... ^_^

Guest Starlitelet

hi kimmiemai...i did the same thing after knowing this drama and "what happened in bali" have the same scriptwriter...i watched the last scene of WHIB..haha...that's why i won't be as surprised cuz anything can happen...the writer doesn't seem to follow the conventional route..only, don't know why the ratings for WHIB were alot higher than this one...& you're right, YIA & SSK are promoted as the 2 main leads so based on that, they should end up together.

starlitelet..i'm the same way...this is the first drama where i'm not rooting for the main leads to end up together...dunno why the writer has to make YIA's character such controversial one...oh i see..well, je hoon is doing a good job so far in making his a likeable character ..to some of us anyway...  ^_^

The ratings for dramas in the 2000s compared to nowadays are mostly higher, I find. I also noticed that they preferred tragic/bittersweet ones. Yup, a lot of melodramatic moments. Now, they toned it down a bit.

I originally loved Young Gul, but the more I see his wrong doings pilling up, the more it sends me to the opposite pole. I don't mind me some controversial/byronic character, but his character pulls me in the wrong way due to his continuous grr actions/decisions. I'll have to see what he can come up with... I guess I can only tell whether I dislike or like his character in the end.

Guest thowysg1

starlitlet..yes, YIA is a good actor...he portrayed very well a young man tormented by his childhood & one who has had a tough life until the recent 2 episodes...if the earlier trend had continued minus the misunderstandings, i can see him and gayoung together since they have similar backgrounds...but as it stands, i still feel gayoung is more compatible with jaehyuk...:)

this preview shows dragon jo throwing stuff at gayoung..oh poor thing...girl, why are you still there??

credit to uploader

starlitlet..yes, YIA is a good actor...he portrayed very well a young man tormented by his childhood & one who has had a tough life until the recent 2 episodes...if the earlier trend had continued minus the misunderstandings, i can see him and gayoung together since they have similar backgrounds...but as it stands, i still feel gayoung is more compatible with jaehyuk...:)

this preview shows dragon jo throwing stuff at gayoung..oh poor thing...girl, why are you still there??

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

credit to uploader

Agree Yoo Ah In is an excellent actor.  He may not be well like in this drama for the portrayal of YG but the portrayal was well executed. 

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

credit to uploader

Agree Yoo Ah In is an excellent actor.  He may not be well like in this drama for the portrayal of YG but the portrayal was well executed. 

Guest mitchyap0497

:wub:Good Morning To All Fashionistas! Special thanks to THN133 and Thowysg1 for the episode 15 preview links!

Aaah! Ugh! Can someone specially our Korean friends please translate what was said?

Thank you very much and God bless!

Archived