{official} 2 P M's [{ O K ★ T A E C Y E O N }] [옥택연]

Guest SUPERSTAR

Guest Sanity

EGGPLANT: Nat i burst out laughing with khun and the compact powder! How adorable can it possibly get! Taecyeon better not do something too overly cute because otherwise I'll just be completely turn off! Dude i have to pimp out my love for Eunjo x Jungwoo pairing (i have no idea what to name this couple) and you should do it too! U can use the siggy though cause i got it from the CS thread and i realize that eunjo x jungwoo supporters are sporting with that siggy!

Damn it Jungwoo ah~.......why are you so precious! Your making my heart break with all those gaze and smile *sigh*. Let Jungwoo get his noona.

Anyway i posted the pics over at Taecyeon thread in the korean drama section so might as well pimp my love for this couple here :lol:.

6icyhe.jpg

24vmixg.jpg

2zyehxv.jpg

Pics from DCINSIDE gallery and 13infamyss!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shenlu

@ Sanity LOL I know for a fact that lickingtaec has some freaking awesome pictures, I've seen them in a few places but ARGH XD Why must they need SSN?! We need to find a way to infiltrate XDD

Thanks for telling me where that last gif was from <3 Taecyeon tumblingfail is too cute to miss.

I haven't started watching CS yet, I want to wait for it all to come out and watch it like a CS Marathon kind of thing~

So far I've heard awesome things about Taec's acting and that's absolutely wonderful. I'm worried I may become a jealous fangirl about his scenes with MGY XDD GY,pleasedon'ttakemyhubbyawayit'llmakemesad :lol:

Some more Taec goodness, anyone?~

I'm a huge gif addict so I apologise if I lag anyones computer...

r1fnuojpg.gif

^ :lol: He dances exactly in beat with the song playing on youtube right now.

302v380.jpg

*DIES LAUGHING* :lol:!! He's so enthusiastic plus Chansung's nose-wrinkle right before is adorable.

And uh, cos Taecyeon shirtless is awesome?

35bij5f.jpg

hugeps.jpg

358t9gn.jpg

&

25f6j5f.jpg

...................... :P

mjpy7t.jpg

Cr; Again, my picture folder -_- Don't remember where I saved them all from lol various...

Guest gin2905

awwwwwwwwwwwwww

thanks for all the pics and gifs~~~~

have been missing here for some time...

I MISS ALL~~~~~~ ^^

and yea~~ i'm watching Cinderella's Sister too.... "chasing" it every week.. xD

Jung Woo is just so CUTE!!!!!!! that innocent boy~~~~~~~~ =D

anyone heard the new songs from the new album?????

I LOVE IT!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

• 2 weeks later...
Guest eggplant

hello everyone! i m back, with a video i found at KMF thread.. i swear this fancam is so precious..

what to watch out for

2.13-2.22: Taec seducing his fans. I would give anything to be in that position hahaha

2.23-2.24: Taec looking satisfied with what he has done and grinned.. it's like 'Dang, i m hot'

tumblr_l1ukkfp7Sl1qb3uaho1_500.jpg

Guest gin2905

^

TOTALLY AGREE~~~~~ i'm dying to find his fancam.....

apparently.. there isn't many >.<

THANKS FOR SHARING~~~~~~

<333333

Guest Sanity

^ Nat you marry me now! I love you and your siggy for effing much~!. Goodness i want to be that fan!!!! Lucky peeps!! If it was me i would have touch and grope Taec's hands/legs/chest and feel his muscles xD. And Gin i miss chu so effing much!.

AND NOW PEOPLE I SHALL SPAM YOU WITH JUNGWOO PICS/ GIFS.

2zdxf9u.jpg

29wlp8k.jpg

34fk8jq.jpg

2pre5ht.jpg

jaugyf.jpg

16iv801.jpg

And finally i can't help but make a caption of this because its too good to past it up xD.

14w6cma.jpg

Fans: OMG JAEBEOM OPPA!! HE'S BACK!!! OMG HE'S STANDING IN FRONT OF US!! OMONA WHAT SHOULD WE DO?! DO U THINK HE'LL SIGN ON MY WRIST?

Taec: Jay?! *stoods up from the bed and peek at the window*

Fans: Kyaa oppa sign on my chest too!!

Taec: Ho shoot! It's him! *jumps and headed to the door but stop*

Taec: Oh wait i'm underdress....should i change?*peek at clothing to the left*

Okay forgive me for the fail captions! I tried my best! Anyway if any of you wants Jungwoo x Eunjo scenes tell me and i'll post it up for u guys! :lol:.

Credit: Sanity.

Please take out with credit.

Guest eggplant

^ thanks for the HD GIFS *_* ilu <3

found this on tumblr

1689x81.jpg

translations from 49.5:

HEEHEE they’re making fun of him for looking just like this bit.ly/dmFslZ and saying how cute it would be if taec and dooly (the dino) hopped around together. also they made fun of them for being men and ordering such girly coffee lmaooo <3

Guest Shenlu

We need more Taec love XD

@Sanity Thank you for posting those Jungwoo gifs. I haven't watched CS yet, I'm waiting for it all to air so that I can have a marathon >=] but my god, Taecyeon looks fabulous <3 I love that gif of him running to the window and going to run out of the room then remembering he's only wearing underwear (and looking awesome I shall say XD)

Some more visual Taec love <3

cutea.png

^ Cutest thing ever

2nhoiomjpg.gif

^ Sexiest nerd ever :lol:

6h3lerjpg.gif

^ I love this gif lol

19196383.png

99178505.png

=Q____ .....*Faints*

taecsung.jpg

^ Heartbeat in Without U outfits = LOVE.

d00826584bd0082825fc6.jpg

Gorgeous Taec is Gorgeous ♥

Cr; AsTagged & Shenlu@Soompi ^^

Guest Sanity

^OVERLOADING SEXINESS.

I wish Licking Taec would allowed foreigners to join though xD. And OMG CS is the best emotional ride rollercoaster drama i've ever watch!. And I'm bringing more Jungwoo gifs!.

WARNING HEAVY GIFS AHEAD.

34g2dth.jpg

2jds3dj.jpg

^his arms *___*.

a4sv8w.jpg

2s0mlab.jpg

axodtt.jpg

qq33oi.jpg

35a7kp5.jpg

vhw3o3.jpg

30nkmcw.jpg

353avix.jpg

BONUS: DEDICATED TO SHENLU, NAT, EXBOW & GIN.

55maol.jpg

qywkcj.jpg

b6vm8g.jpg

10zu0ix.jpg

14ccs90.jpg

CREDIT: Sanity

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH CREDIT.

There is more though but I'll spam it in a few days time~! :lol:.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest watermelon586

aigooooo~ i forgot how much i like this thread :D idk if i've actually posted in here yet...it's been a while since I've looked at it haha

Name: 나리

Userid: watermelon586

Biases in 2pm (other than Taec): Jay :P

What do you think is Taec's most attractive physical feature: tan skin, manliness lol...not such a feminine pretty boy (although I like my share of those too haha)

Taec's most attractive characteristic: English-speaking and dorkiness

Other spazzes: Big Bang, U-Kiss, Beast, SHINee, T-ara, 2NE1, 4Minute

Other kpop communities that you enjoy going to: Taek-a-day, Kpop Macros, Taec gif a day, etc.

Guest Sanity

^okay let me try to rephrase your question =D.

It seems like yoona is quite jealous of one members from WG because she chooses Taecyeon as her ideal type too. So what your trying to say is either Taec and Yoona are going out or Sunye and Taec are going out.

For me its neither.

Taecyeon is very close friends with the wondergirls and they often hang out together. Where else Taec and Yoona i seriously don't think they are dating other than just a platonic relationship. To be honest I think TaecYoon is seriously becoming one of the most overrated couple for this year. PD are just trying to hard to create a scandal between them when there's none in my opinion.

I believe in Heechul when he says Taec is not Yoona's ideal type cause she belongs to Donghae.

But still don't take my words since I'm not him and this is just my opinion. Oh and nice to meet you watermelon565! Aigoo my comp can't read hangul! Anyway I'm CT and nice to meet you =D.

Oh and you like Jaysus too!*high five*.

Archived