{official} 2 P M's [{ O K ★ T A E C Y E O N }] [옥택연]

Guest SUPERSTAR

Guest eggplant

Now who's rooting for Taecyeon character to end up with Moon Geun Young character in the end?! (although the other guy i forgot what his name is really cute too~!).

Oh my god it's taking place in 2 days time and seeing all of this picture stills from the drama is making me all excited because!

Taecyeon + suit + snow = MY PRINCE CHARMING

Damn it and it's only gonna make me nosebleed and flail even more with those shirtless and fighting scene! I swear I'm gonna scream and replay those scene over and over!

I am not gonna download the drama though instead I'm gonna purchase it when the drama is out on DVD/VCD once it's being released in my country!

i know right! i hope HMV/ TS/ Laserflair actually imports the dvd ><

DVD over VCD because i want to see taec in HD puahaha!

KBSWorld always lags when it comes to dramas and variety shows.. cant wait for Chuno to end ^^;;

---

anw, you guys are right.. this is the only CHILLAX thread so lets keep it that way!

thanks for making this thread a wonderful place to hang out with ^^

haha, to be frank i m probably pretty infamous in a certain forum for being too outspoken about my support for 2pm.. not finding excuses for myself but i do have my reasons for doing certain stuff .........well .........

anw this is the only place that i can really spazz about 2pm/ Taec openly so i feel really grateful towards this thread..

okay are you guys getting goosebumps yet? haha ^^;;;;;

---

pictures time!

AWWW.

tumblr_l001rqrq9Y1qzowy5o1_500.png

tumblr_kzwabcbRvG1qzowy5o1_500.png

tumblr_kzv6lmmVbQ1qaen23o1_500.jpg

tumblr_kzjte9jZMi1qa857lo1_500.jpg

creds: shizznizzle.tumblr, hey-insomia.tumblr, ilovejunho.tumblr

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gin2905

i love this thread too!!!!!

-hugs everyone-

AWWWWWW

those photos~~~~~~~ i gonna have a nice and sweet sleep tonight ^__^

BY THE WAY~~~~~

any more gym photos??? =p

Guest sweetVisions

- is Taec wearing glasses in the first one? He should wear them more often

- haha, he's so creepy. First thing I thought when I saw the "Follow Your Soul" video

------

9k3xud.jpg

zt6tc3.jpg

142ftsn.jpg

bouncing Nich on the knee/ making Seulong jealous ;D

credit: http://blog.naver.com/pinkjina81

GROUP HUG!

Guest Sanity

Aww you guys are one awesome bunch of peoples! Man i feel much more at home here than anywhere else ^_^. You know i actually prefer seeing Taecyeon in spectacle because he look so much more like your next door geeky but hot neighbour type!.

@eggplant: nyahahahaha! i'm gonna get the dvd too! I just hope they won't charge too much for the shipping -_-.

Anyway okcatizens!! Don't you think he look fierce in this pic? I love the tattoo on his chest so sexy~!.

zwe48.jpg

credit as tagged.

Guest exbow

One day to go for Taec drama and.. MV is out!!

Cinderella's Sister MV (너 아니면 안돼 - Super Junior Yesung)

20100329 KBS 여유만만 YeoYuManMan - Cinderella's Sister

20100327 KBS Entertainment Relay - Cinderella's Sister

CREDIT : Pochipotato

Guest Andrew008

i like this thread.. all people are friendly.. i hope all the 2PM fans could reunite once again and show our support for their comeback.. :):):)

Guest gin2905

@Sanity i love that tattoo too!!!!! <3

talking about him in specs.... he seems to change back to the old pair.. one with silver metal frame...

the new on is black plastic frame~~

and YES!! i'm gonna get the DVD too....

t will be best if there's director's cut or something like tt..... =D

IT'S TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^____^

Guest gin2905

It was a unique situation for the Wed-Thus prime time timeslot on March 31st as competing dramas from SBS, MBC and KBS2TV all started with Episode 1 for the first time in months. With this situation, many were wondering which drama would come out on top after the first episode yesterday.

The winner was announced to be KBS2TV’s Cinderella’s Sister as it obtained a rating of 15.8% according to AGB Nielsen Korea. MBC’s Personal Taste was second with 12.5% while SBS’s Prosecutor Princess came in third with 8.0%.

Will this situation continue for the next few weeks? We will have to wait and see.

YEAH!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Guest thefirstmoment777

wow ~

his drama got a good start =)

Hope when he appears, it will continue to lead ^^

Guest SNSD-

I really like this forum too,It's the only place where I can talk about Taec all the time lol

Can somebody please send us a link with the first episode of Ciderella's Sister ? I really want to follow it,and I'd like to see it until the DVD is not coming to my country. =)

PS. : About talking about Jay in 2PM thread,I really had to think better,and what eggplant said it's right...I really like Jay,but talking about him in 2PM thread would cause troubles... =/

Guest gin2905

Cinderrella 'sister grabbed No.1 rating on April 7

Nate According to a survey, KBS Cinderella' sister still received the highest rating on April 7, among three drama shown simultaneously (16.8%) while MBC Personal Taste gained rating of 12.9% and Princess Prosecutor had 9.6%.

Kor-Eng summary: Kagetsu Crackerbaby K. @2pmalways.com

credits: 2pmalways.com

once again...... YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Sanity

^ WHY DOES TAECYEON REMINDS ME OF HARRY POTTER WITH THAT GEEKY GLASS?!

I swear just yesterday I dreamt of Taecyeon, Sunmi and Jay as Harry, Hermione and Ron. And the three of them were all wearing Hogwarts uniform complete with the wand! Somehow Hagrid was being played by Chansung. Malfoy was GDRAGON. Khun was Neville, Wooyoung and Junho were Fred & George while Rain was Bill Weasley.

Okay enough of my dream lol! But seriously that dream was on crack.

You know what freaks me out is that Taecyeon Potter in my dream looks exactly like the pic up there with him in that rim glass! How freaky is it?!.

Guest Shenlu

^ LMFAO. Harry Potter has never been so sexy :lol:

GAH, I finally started posting in this thread and then what happens? My laptop dies, so I borrow my sisters then her PC dies so she needs her laptop back and my activity on soompi dies down. FAIL.

I miss mysexybeast D:

ZOMG. He looks freaking amazing at the fanmeet though, the way they've styled his hair ILOVEIT, it looks so much better than when they'd first cut it... horridbowlcutttm, though he managed to work it strangely XD

Also, Does anyone know what's happened to oktaecyeon.net?

I freaking adored that site, their pictures were gorgeous and HQ, I was there last night and it was fine but I just went to check and the layout's been replaced with simply 'Bye' in pretty script.......................???

It's tipped my taecyeonpictureworld upside down! Anyone know any up-to-date sites for HQ sexybeast pictures? T_T

This is why I need my own laptop again, so much easier to keep track and FAVOURITE sites, blah.

Love to everyone for the shares, I so appreciate them. They make my sad days happy with Taecyeon goodness <3

Guest Sanity

^ Dude just avoid reading all those stuff and the negativeness they posted about 2pm. It will pulls you down and makes you upset and mad.

Not to sound rude or anything but could you PLEASE EDIT YOUR POST and take off the link because we wouldn't want to start another round of debate and such. It's best for all of us to just move on with life and not linger around the past anymore.

Anyway welcome to soompi i see its your first post here on Taecyeon thread! ^__^.

Taecyeon's cut in Cinderella Sister ep.5 & 6 are already out! Click on the link!

EP 5: Full

EP 6: 1/2

EP 6: 2/2

@Shenlu: Dude! You need to share the pics with us gurl! I couldn't even make an account on these korean sites lol! Your so lucky! Aigoo seriously i need more Taecyeon's pics in my collection! T__T.

Guest Shenlu

^ @ Sanity I would if I could, sadly I haven't had my own computer/laptop for the past 5 months? Mine broke and I lost absolutely everything. I haven't been able to save a single picture form oktaecyeon.net since so I missed a bunch of pictures, I had been planning on backtracking and downloading all of the pictures I missed once I got a new laptop *dies* and now it's gone *cries* I want to know why it shut down D:

I can't join the sites that need a Korean social security number x.x which a lot of them do.... I want to join lickingtaec SO bad but they need a SSN *dies* unfaaiirrr.

Since this IS Taecyeon's photo thread~ PICCERS ^^

OR gifs, ya know... same thing ^_~

taec.jpg

Without U Teaser... so excited for the full mv.

2u583ef.jpg

^ :lol:

27ywbvk.jpg

^ I'm going to make this my wallpaper when I DO get a new laptop in a months time *-*

156ecmc.jpg

^ Even drinking water he is a sexy beast

2wfr8g3.jpg

^ Cute and sexy at the same time buahaha

& Gifs;

29lxsh2.jpg

How does he make spitting water everywhere sexy? Because he's Ok Taecyeon, that's how XD

r7q2di.jpg

Sexy wiggle? XD

j8fnef.jpg

Socute.

2s12eyc.jpg

^ LMFAO. So mean.

fw9wm.jpg

^ Hypnotic @_@

4r934x.jpg

^ Anyone know what this is from? D:

Cr; Uh, my imageshack and tinypic accounts LOL Can't remember where I saved them from; various places.

Guest dc222

Oh my, those gifs are amazing! Cute, sexy, funny, adorable, handsome... all of it. Taec is. :D

Haha... thank you for posting them!

Guest Sanity

@Shenlu: LOL! Dude i wanna join LickingTaec site too cause the name sounds absolutely provocative and sexy all over! Argh be damn with those SSN! I want those gorgeous HQ pics of Taec *grabby hand*.

Ah about the last gif i think its from EXR between the scene if i'm not mistaken emm....

So did any of you already watch Cinderella Sister yet? I'm on team Jungwoo! Been rooting for Eunjo & Jungwoo together since day 1 even though Taec appears on ep5! For once let the good guy get the girl! Goodness my heart just melt at Jungwoo innocent and pureness as he looks longingly at his noona xD.

Kyaa that was so hot in my opinion.......

Guest eggplant

hello i missed OKTAEC picture thread so much cos i havent been able to come online as often as before

i survived by sniffing dried mangoes everyday. NOT. puahaha ^^;;

i dont have any pics to share at the moment but i would like to say i m so feeling Jungwoo in Cinderella Story. Taec's bowl cut totally reminds me of little Jungwoo, who's another cutie as well. i m rooting for JW too now that KH has turned into a spy even though i think EJ probably wants KH the most. sigh.

everyone, THANKS for all the gifs/ pictures/ info.. you guys made my day ^^

shenlu, that gif of taec spitting water is so.amazing. why is he like this?!

ps Sanity, i like your sig! you are so biased hehe x)

tumblr_l0z4rkAfGo1qboxy7o1_400.jpg

lol! i found this picture on tumblr.. it's supposed to be the Sum Cream that 2pm endorses?

from what i have heard, Taec's solo pictures for It's Skin cf has not been released yet.

maybe his will be with this sun cream.. khun got compact powder x)

Archived