{official} 2 P M's [{ O K ★ T A E C Y E O N }] [옥택연]

Guest SUPERSTAR

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest anneistee

Taec is getting arrogant? What are these ppl thinking? Look at that blowfish face. Look at the track suit in airport. Look at WINWIN, he got his parents manage his income. How do those make him an arrogant guy? He's just the same dorky Taec from Idol Army and Wild Bunny. I love him. Things are difficult right now, he must be trying so hard. Poor baby =(

Guest gin2905

^^^

i agree... he's just having a hard time... or rather~ all of them are... poor boys~~~

time will heal everything...

FIGHTING!!

Guest eggplant

hey! i know some fansites have closed down but it is great to know that there are many that still stand behind the boys:

http://licking-taec.com/ (this is a noona fansite i thin? and the pictures there are supposed to be provocative haha)

http://pfor2pm.com/xe/POLARIS

http://www.oktaecyeon.cn/

http://oktaecyeon.net/

http://suntaec.com/

http://www.oktaku.net/home.html (the layout of this site is super cool but you need an id to log in)

^^

sweetVisions: i totally agree with you! ^-^b

Guest sweetVisions

It sucks how Taec gets most of the negativity when you can see he's the one in the group that can hide his emotions extremely well so he does most of the talking and helps to guide the other members. It must be such a burden to him to deal with the hate plus be there for the members who are more visibly sensitive to the whole thing. <-- that makes sense, right? ha

hey! i know some fansites have closed down but it is great to know that there are many that still stand behind the boys:

^^

Ah, I wish I could join some of those sites.

Aww @ the main picture on http://www.oktaecyeon.cn/ - I believe it says there in Korean "Taecyeon-ah, please be strong/have strength".

And the layout for http://www.oktaku.net/home.html really looks amazing.

Here's another: http://taecyeon.kr/

And I saw a Nich/Taec blog the other day. It was really cute

Guest Sanity

^Do any of you know how i could join this fansite and create ID because for such a ridiculous amount of time I've been spending trying to figure out how to create one and join these sites for years and still I fail at making one.

Anyone who's kind enough willing to teach or help me out? T__T.

Suck that my comp can't read korean. Oh my god eggplant the oktaku site is really awesome!! Love the whole creepy zombie feeling it gives out!!. Thanks for sharing these sites with us! =D,

Guest eggplant

^ if i m not wrong, some of the sites need social security number ..

i have emailed oktaku requesting them to create an account on my behalf.. will update when they reply ^^

i managed to create an account at http://www.oktaecyeon.cn/ pm me if you wanna create an account there i ll be glad to do so on your behalf! << lol ok i dont recommend this site cos it has a complex point system.. you cant view any pics w/o enough points.. ^^;;

Guest Sanity

^Woah you can read korean eggplant?! Awesome!

Damn! Why can't these fansites be a normal one where people can just freely comes in and join without any numbers or ID or whatsoever -__-. Goodness and i need points to view the pics for oktaecyeon.cn? *sigh*. I guess i won't be joining that site lol~!.

Eggplant why are you so kind like prince Khun? You are the first person who wanted to help me *cries on your shoulder*.

Guest tirahbunny

that's ridiculous. if everyone were to do those things. there would be no more 2pm altogether. Just because jay is not in the group anymore, he will always be a part of it and he is a brother/friend to the guys. if you want to support jay then support him NOT being in the group, support him moving on in his life and support AOM. Don't throw eggs at 2pm. those who are 'boycotting' are not true fans of 2pm, they are just fans of Jay and do you honestly think he would want that? let's be mature now. if JYPE is as horrible as you say, then not supporting 2pm or buying their products isn't going to bring jay back, it's just going to make them pull the plug on 2PM if they are not making any money!

Guest eggplant

^^ah, sorry Sanity and gin2905, oktaku hasnt replied yet =( will try mailing again in (fobby) korean i guess .. i wanna log in too haha! i have a feeling they are being bombarded with hatemails from antis and are having trouble sorting the mail out -.- read on someone's twitter that supporters of 2pm are being bashed right now.. some antis even went as far as to disclose the email addresses of hottests -.-

-edit- ooh here's the email address of oktaku btw, oktakumansion@hotmail.com .. in case you guys wanna try mailing them too (:

anw, old old old taecyeon macros (not sure if shared previously):

Macro_Taec_theycalledmebeast.jpg

Macro_Taec_driedmangoes.jpg

Macro_Taec_colourmatchingstyle.jpg

Macro_Taec_fattyfattyfatfat.jpg

Guest Shenlu

Ah Taecyeon <3 I haven't posted here before but I have a MASSIVE thing/bias/spazzobsession for Taecyeon. He's the reason I even started paying attention to 2pm as a group (I used to ignore them) but for a while now I've been silently keeping tabs.

It kills me to know how much pain the boys must be in. We all need to stick together and show the love and support that the boys deserve.

Thank you, eggplant for sharing the fansites ^^ I've been to a few of them before and I get so frustrated that I can't join and just bathe in the gloriousness that is Taecyeon through all of their pictures and sharings... I must find a way! :lol:

Some glorious (glorious is my word for today when it comes to this boy :lol:) Taecyeon from CK The BOOK ^^

c00222264ba374176dc41su.jpg

a00468464ba3a77df024csk.th.jpg a00468464ba3a78d4986csk.th.jpg a00468464ba3a0fe655cesk.th.jpg 1269020732a00468464ba3a.th.jpg

1269020732a00468464ba3a.th.jpg 1269005833ck019convjpg.th.jpg f00961044ba397da784e0vo.th.jpg

Cr; As Tagged

Now if you'd excuse me whilst I go off and drool to death :lol:

Guest thefirstmoment777

It sucks how Taec gets most of the negativity when you can see he's the one in the group that can hide his emotions extremely well so he does most of the talking and helps to guide the other members. It must be such a burden to him to deal with the hate plus be there for the members who are more visibly sensitive to the whole thing. <-- that makes sense, right? ha

Ah, I wish I could join some of those sites.

Aww @ the main picture on http://www.oktaecyeon.cn/ - I believe it says there in Korean "Taecyeon-ah, please be strong/have strength".

And the layout for http://www.oktaku.net/home.html really looks amazing.

Here's another: http://taecyeon.kr/

And I saw a Nich/Taec blog the other day. It was really cute

ur words .... that's exactly what I think....

I think ppl have idea that he would become the new leader (b4 the conference) because of this ...

he took charge of speaking for the group, and he is the one that rip off most of the time. I mean the rip thing is like the trademark of 2PM, beastly idol, so when J left, the company has to find someone doing that thing.

About his post (maybe):

If it is really him, I dont know but I have a feeling that the company wont let him do it so easily. I mean after all the controversy related to the internet, the company should foresee the damages...

So the question I want to ask u guys (share ur ideas):

what is the reason for posting this now? what is the purpose for it?

*sr if u guys cant understand my post :-< I found extremely hard to express my feeling in English :(

Guest gin2905

@eggplant

yea~~ i think so too... they are most probably busy sorting out the emails...

i'm so glad that there are still fansites out there.. supporting all of them =)

FIGHTING!!!

we must also show our support... not only taec.. all of them ^__^

<33333

Guest eggplant

ur words .... that's exactly what I think....

I think ppl have idea that he would become the new leader (b4 the conference) because of this ...

he took charge of speaking for the group, and he is the one that rip off most of the time. I mean the rip thing is like the trademark of 2PM, beastly idol, so when J left, the company has to find someone doing that thing.

About his post (maybe):

If it is really him, I dont know but I have a feeling that the company wont let him do it so easily. I mean after all the controversy related to the internet, the company should foresee the damages...

So the question I want to ask u guys (share ur ideas):

what is the reason for posting this now? what is the purpose for it?

*sr if u guys cant understand my post :-< I found extremely hard to express my feeling in English :(

yea these questions have been lingering in my mind too.. why does Taec like to post 'antagonistic' posts?

haha well there are many theories that i can think of.. but these are just.. theories.. ideas unsupported by facts.. since you've said so i shall share my thoughts then?

Theory 1:

Taec grew up in America so he probably values freedom of speech and human rights a little more? I am an Asian and I still find Korean fans' (not all, but most) actions extremely presumptuous. Hmm how shall i put it? They tend to have this inflated sense of self righteousness and self entitlement?

Maybe Taec thinks that they have crossed the line and he is not afraid to point out what he thinks is wrong. He has sacrificied so much ( given up his education in America etc) to debut as a singer only to be judged and criticized unfairly by hormonal netizens who cannot control their feelings well. Truth is, most of those netizens have never even worked as hard as him in their entire lives. Singing ear's candy right after a throat operation... how many of those netizens can bear with such hardships? IDK bout him, but i ll feel upset.

To be frank, if this is the case, it's rly hot *__* haha outspokenness towards unfairness is the way to go for guys!

Theory 2:

JYPE made Taec write that post to attract attention. 'Bad publicity is still publicity'<< idk how this fits in because antis are obviously finding ways to twist his words in every possible way, misquoting him like how they have misquoted Wooyoung's organisms analogy and Chansung's thief analogy. Some other fansites (pro-jay ones especially) think that JYPE will unveil Jay's scandal somewhere during April and the public will start to sympathize with 2pm. So perhaps this may be used to exemplify 2pm's feelings of being victimized?

again, these are just theories, so please do not take them to heart..

about Taec being outspoken:

haha i believe this is his character trait.. and has nothing to do with with netizens deemed as 'bigheadedness'. i dont know him for sure, but it is just hard to imagine someone who recorded THAT CHILLIS' COMMERCIAL to be an introvert =D

as for him 'changing':

All of us grow up and our life values will change as well. It is unfair to accuse Taec of 'changing'. How do they expect Taec's views on life to not change when he works in the entertainment industry?

haha that's all.. sorry for the longwinded post.. i m eager to hear what other Taec fans think too.. so please share your thoughts? :)

puahaha i ve been making myself at home in this thread cos it's the only thread i feel comfortable in, to be frank.. hope you guys dont mind me camping here =O taec's my ultimate bias!

btw, thanks shenlu, for Taec's ck scans.. he's so hot *___* glorious shots indeed!!

Guest sweetVisions

I don't think Taec acts any different now in comparison to the past. If you look at Idol Army or Wild Bunny, he's this tall, dorky, loud awkward guy. The only difference is that then Nich and Jay got most of the attention, while Taec is getting it now. I have yet to see examples that tell me otherwise.

And about Taec speaking out. I believe it's his right. Any of us would get annoyed if people constantly took our words out of content to use it against us. I'm a shy person that absolutely hates confrontation, but if someone did that to me, I would want to correct them and try to get my point across.

Wait, there is a small difference though. Taec seems more angry. I've seen changes in all of the guys from Sept of 2009, but none of them amount to being big-headed. It would only make sense that an scandal of that magnitude would change their personalities (at least in public).

One of the things I liked about them when they debuted, was that it looked like a bunch of kids having fun on stage. I see that they are fighting to keep that same excitement, but you can see it just isn't the same. I hope time can help fill that void.

And yeah, I'm been checking this thread alot too. Haha

The new 2PM thread is getting a laundry list of rules and when I want to check out the Jay thread ... *sigh*

32zhp20.jpg

Guest SNSD-

I think Taec hyung is right too.No one can use our words aginst us when our said words were on the right side.Taec hyung is getting more attention now and it's normal to the anti-fans to try to break down who is getting nice and deserved attention.And I bet Taec hyung fight to defend what he thinks it's right! Fighting Taec!He was really cute in SBS Inkigayo *-* .Cute as always *-*

Guest Sanity

To Eggplant, SweetVision and -SNSD-, thanks for sharing your thoughts here =D.

And i agree with all of your theories and opinion. I just don't think Taecyeon has change at all along with the rest of 2pm. To those who disagree and have something to comment on it.....

v5y99w.jpg

I don't know if my post contains some useful stuff since it's all about rambling but i just think i need to write this down. Do we always need a motive whenever we type out a message? Should there be a conspiracy behind those messages?.

I believe whether with a motive or not Taecyeon was just telling his side of a story. I know he should just kept it to himself but sooner or later he’s going to self destruct from all of the weight. I don’t think his main concern was pleasing the fans or pleading for some sympathy when he wrote that out but its more like he needed to get these feelings off his chest, let everything out.

I bet he must have been frustrated for some time now over the conference issue and just like what eggplant said, he just felt the need to correct things up. It suck when people shove their opinions down on other people's throat but doesn't want others to force their opinions on him/her......do you guys get what i trying to say here? ^^;;.

I applaud Taec for being brave and stood up for himself. And guys i too, feel more at home here than any other threads~!. How about we make a intro and get to know moar about each other since i feel like we all need to get together and be a strong united OKCAT family!.

Is there anyone here who ship wonderpm? Especially a Taecmi biased? I need to release my inner fangirling to someone!xDD..

Guest eggplant

To Eggplant, SweetVision and -SNSD-, thanks for sharing your thoughts here =D.

And i agree with all of your theories and opinion. I just don't think Taecyeon has change at all along with the rest of 2pm. To those who disagree and have something to comment on it.....

I don't know if my post contains some useful stuff since it's all about rambling but i just think i need to write this down. Do we always need a motive whenever we type out a message? Should there be a conspiracy behind those messages?.

I believe whether with a motive or not Taecyeon was just telling his side of a story. I know he should just kept it to himself but sooner or later he’s going to self destruct from all of the weight. I don’t think his main concern was pleasing the fans or pleading for some sympathy when he wrote that out but its more like he needed to get these feelings off his chest, let everything out.

I bet he must have been frustrated for some time now over the conference issue and just like what eggplant said, he just felt the need to correct things up. It suck when people shove their opinions down on other people's throat but doesn't want others to force their opinions on him/her......do you guys get what i trying to say here? ^^;;.

I applaud Taec for being brave and stood up for himself. And guys i too, feel more at home here than any other threads~!. How about we make a intro and get to know moar about each other since i feel like we all need to get together and be a strong united OKCAT family!.

Is there anyone here who ship wonderpm? Especially a Taecmi biased? I need to release my inner fangirling to someone!xDD..

AHH did you just say Taecmi?

tumblr_kz2j7qzQxS1qbngtjo1_400.jpg

8D *spazzes*

srsly it's so cute. i like how Sunmi is the only wonder girl that can match Taecyeon's height heheh.

actually i m kinda sad my two favorite taec pairings, Taecbum and Taecmi, are gone now ... *blows my nose*

f9obno.jpg

efkk2b-1.jpg

that gaze *_*

e0092053_4a0047ae0393e.jpg

nonetheless, i m glad that there's still TaecSeul *wriggles eyebrows*

Taecseul.jpg

1-6.gif

^__________^

and i like the idea about intro.. maybe we can have some okrats (?) friending meme? hehe

Userid: Eggplant

Biases in 2pm (other than Taec): Khun, Jay

What do you think is Taec's most attractive physical feature: eye wrinkles =^.^=

Taec's most attractive characteristic: Multilingualism

Other spazzes: DBSK, Shinee, T-ara, After School

Other kpop communities that you enjoy going to: Omona, random tumblrs, Taek-a-day.lj

Archived