{official} 2 P M's [{ O K ★ T A E C Y E O N }] [옥택연]

Guest SUPERSTAR

Guest incomplete.

I know I love his personality too
he is quite funny XD and agreed I think he looks better with short hair

Khun and Him make a cute pairing for sure!

image I just made a page but nothing to share eeek *runs*

Taecyeon is CEO of OKCAT, a cute green cat character whose likeness is available as plushies, flash drives, and more!
Which idol won a fashion award last year?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WE HAVE AN OFFICIAL POSTER FOR THE THREAD! yaye yaye! hahahs.

SUPERSTAR, you are cool to have requested for that. i saw it on angelsuicide's tr thread, and immediately came here lol!

anyways, he looook so adorable eating (spinach?) esp when he makes his eyes all tiny and small. *-*

Guest SUPERSTAR

^ahahah thanks. yeah when i made this thread i really wanted a poster so i requested one!

he's eating 'sahm' just bbq wrapped in korean lettuce with garlic etc...it's good! :)

Guest miss_juicy

he was truly my fave from hot bloods

first because he was tall dark and handsome

plus a hot bod ;)

and then HE SPEAKS ENGLISH *drools*

hehehe

him and jaebum are my tops!!

p.s i laughed when i saw idol edison?

i wonder if its edison chen since he's like EVERY guys idol now that the whole world knows he got to bang the hottest girls in HK...(sorry off topic) but yea i laughed reading it :P

Guest dbskluver_karen

woah he look so different with long hair and it cut short

personally i like it short

he looks sooo hott in short hair

:D

i love his answers to the survey thing :D

he is very unsure about lots of it tho lol

very vague answers

but tahts cute :D

i think he's now my fav :D

Guest mi-yu-mi

Owh he could pass as someone from SM if he kept his longer hair lol

But omg I love Taek now. As much as Junsu, Jay and Nick :D

Taek's like a down to earth guy and that makes him so attractive ! And funny too, that's like a people magnet lol

Guest **rainbow**

LOL cant believe he was such a nerd when he was younger, but He's SUPER HOT now!! shows how much ppl can change. I Loooveee Taek!!!!

Guest thesarahchong

I'm not a huge fan of official threads in the Korean Celeb Photos section, but I have to make an exception for Taekyeon. I swear, his smile is unbelievably aljksdf; *dies* When I first watched 열혈남아, I got mixed up with 13 new faces (beside Chansung and Junho) in the first episode, but when he came on, I seriously thought to myself, "He is going to be my favorite." Haha-- but really, he seems really affectionate with all the members as well as a strong leader (as in he holds good leadership qualities-- I know Jaebum is the leader).. Yay for Taek lovers <3

Guest TreehouseGirls

hey he's from massachusetts?? thats so cool thats where i live!! whoo hooooo!!

but yeah he is super hot!! his answers in that survey were soo cute!! and hes so cute in their performances!! <333

Guest ii_christie

Your strong point?

I can make the mood go down by saying only one word!!! Keke

Your weak point?

I can make the mood go down by saying only one word!!! Aehyo...

^ Taec's answers from the survey are so cute :] His strong and weak poitns are the same thing xD His English is so good too, during like the Hot Blood days talking to Khunnie. And so funny too (; I can't believe he's from Boston o.o

• 1 month later...
Guest SUPERSTAR

AHHH haven't been updating for a while! These pics may be a bit old but still enjoy!!

MNET JYP SPECIAL! Taec in the spotlight!!

TAEC.jpg

at star golden bell!

taecgif.gif

Guest x kisekiboshi

Ahh Taekyeon. =)

The first time I saw 10 points out of 10, I spazzed over Taekyeon. Haha. I assumed that he had so-so English because you know how there are some Kpop stars say that they know English, but err, it's not the best? But I saw him on a show with Khun and his English is amazing. And that's awesome how he's from Massachusetts.

His answers are so funny in the survey too. He seems like a really funny and down-to-earth guy.

Archived