[Drama 2007] Time Of Dog And Wolf 개와 늑대의 시간

babybeck

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest malicious_

wow, i dont know wat to say.. i am SHOCKED! lol i hope this drama is a for sure thing.. i'll be waiting for this one for sure =)

Its unlikely this drama will be airing this year if it does pull through. Heard Eric signed up for another drama to air in Sept/Oct. There's not enough time inbetween for another drama. Each drama runs for 2 months if its 16 episodes. But it takes around 3-4 months to shoot a drama (including the months it airs)

Guest ericmania

Its unlikely this drama will be airing this year if it does pull through. Heard Eric signed up for another drama to air in Sept/Oct. There's not enough time inbetween for another drama. Each drama runs for 2 months if its 16 episodes. But it takes around 3-4 months to shoot a drama (including the months it airs)

I think so coz Eric not confirm to accept this drama although produder want to know from Eric in the first person coz he have 5 dramas still wait.First ,it's 스위트 가이 (Sweet Guy),from MBC will onari Sep-Oct.Second 'Love generation' from SBS If Eric accept offered 100 million won (approx. 106 thousand USD) per episode he become Highest Ever Drama in South Korea.The third 'Wolf' drama in MBC they will shooting again in fall this year.Fourth 'Mocau' that he not confirm and the last new drama from MBC it's will onair next year[2007] before Eric go to service army.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xosandy

^I really want Eric to do this drama with Lee Jun Ki. They'd make such a greeaattt team. :D

*crossing fingers*

Guest poopoo

omg i hope so too! they realy would be a gooood match..and they're really dif from each other..i wld be so weak on every episode lol *HOPES*

• 5 weeks later...
Guest StylishAzNx07

It heard from someone else in soompi that Jung Kyung Ho from the drama Misa (I'm Sorry I Love You) will b the other lead alongside Lee Junki, so Eric won't b in it cuz of an apparent busy schedule with another drama. So I guess Lee Junki is confirmed along with JKH. But, the female lead hasn't been decided yet.

This will b an interesting pair considering this is both LJK and JKHs first lead drama role & JKH is a pretty good new actor and i thought he was pretty good in Misa ....

Guest xosandy

It heard from someone else in soompi that Jung Kyung Ho from the drama Misa (I'm Sorry I Love You) will b the other lead alongside Lee Junki, so Eric won't b in it cuz of an apparent busy schedule with another drama. So I guess Lee Junki is confirmed along with JKH. But, the female lead hasn't been decided yet.

This will b an interesting pair considering this is both LJK and JKHs first lead drama role & JKH is a pretty good new actor and i thought he was pretty good in Misa ....

Yeah, that's what it says over at Twitch. JKH is also a pretty good actor. He and LJK would make a nice cast too. (:

Guest Funkie_dayZ

wah... i want to see dis...

so i hope eric and jun ki will work together for this..

but dun u think its a lot of drama for eric!?

hmmmmm

Guest genn04

yep!

sure it will be a interesting only if JKH is the lead...

i think he is so adorable in MISA....

ONE FACT: JKH is CUTER than LJK! thats it!!!!

• 3 months later...
Guest roseltv

yep!

sure it will be a interesting only if JKH is the lead...

i think he is so adorable in MISA....

ONE FACT: JKH is CUTER than LJK! thats it!!!!

Well, maybe JKH is cuter but LJK is more attractive.

• 4 weeks later...

It is now confirmed that Lee Jun Ki will be starring in the drama and shooting will start soon, sometime this month. His co-stars are Jung Kyung Ho and actress Nam Sang Mi.

KBS is the station broadcasting it in March 2007.

Guest saranghae<3

OMGISH OMGISH >__<

YAY~~ I cant wait!!!

JUNKI<33333333333333333

I sounds hyper xD

anyways. I bet this drama is going ot be great. What exactly is the plot? O__o

Archived