[Drama 2007] Time Of Dog And Wolf 개와 늑대의 시간

babybeck

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow, this drama seems interesting cause you would never expect Lee Junki and Nam Sang Mi to be a couple. i will definitely wait for this drama to air cause even though their coupling is weird, i like them both as actors so it should be good. and the other guy...Jung Kyung Ho...he's a good actor too so he'll make a good third party to this drama. the plot seems a little bizarre though, don't you guys think? i'm really hoping that this drama will have some hilarious moments cause it doesn't sound like a comedic drama at all. haha. :rolleyes:

Guest clouds2

Like coollady6, I hope this isn't a totally serious drama. Both Jungi and Sangmi have such awesome comedic timing-- together they could have us rolling on the floor!

The title* doesn't really sound like a comedy, though. :huh: And I see that the guys who made Taegukgi are behind this. Well, one can always wish...

--

*Literally "Time of the Dog and Wolf". Maybe Jungi is the underDOG and the guy he's trying to get revenge on is the WOLF? Or maybe Sangmi is the wolf? :lol:

Guest kh4269

'Time of the dog and wolf' means that after sunset, it gets dark but you can see something faintly.. At that time you can't distinguish dog between wolf..

Guest clouds2

'Time of the dog and wolf' means that after sunset, it gets dark but you can see something faintly.. At that time you can't distinguish dog between wolf..

Ohhh, that's very intriguing. I like that image a lot.

Wahhh Nam Sang Mi AND Junki xD

I'm soo gonna watch this movie =) my favorite actress and hmm...not my favorite actor, but hey, i love Lee Junki :w00t:

Guest makemyday

nam sang mi in a new drama??

haha its too much to ask for.

i'm not... crazy about lee junki but i can handle it

my love and respect for nam sang mi as an actress exceeds my apathetic(uh..)ness for lee junki :)

Guest evil_barbs

oooo~ cant wait..

i absolutely LOVE JunKi.. so even though the story isnt very appealing to me right now..

i might be proved wrong.. hahaha :lol:

Nam Sang Mi~ *thinks*.. i dont mind her.. she seems cool~.. even though ive only seen her in She's On Duty

Guest himaori

Well.......this drama seems to attract me....Lee Jun Ki and Nam Sang Mi....cannot wait......

I wonder when they'll start shooting this drama?

Guest ~neh~long~

ASLDKFJ. jung kyung ho and nam sang mi . I LOVE the cast! makes me even more impatient for it to start, looking forward to it~ <3

Well.......this drama seems to attract me....Lee Jun Ki and Nam Sang Mi....cannot wait......

I wonder when they'll start shooting this drama?

Jun Ki, Kyung Ho and Sang Mi had already met with the production crew and rest of cast. They discussed and practised on the scripts and later went for drinks to get to know everyone better before filming starts either in late Jan or early Feb 2006.

Edit : I think that pic was ps'd by his Korean fan..so I will remove it ! lol..

For overseas locations, it would be Macau / Hong Kong.

Guest daisivi

^ thank you for the news regarding the time foir when they will start filming this drama. that looks like an old picture of junki though?

i'm really excited to see it. all three of the main characters are amazing.

Archived