[Drama 2007] Time Of Dog And Wolf 개와 늑대의 시간

babybeck

Wow! Eric and LJK, I'd definitely check this out. Especially if LJK is gonna show a more manly side too! I wonder who will be the female lead that they both are fighting over?! I hope they cast a good female lead cuz I like those love triangle storylines even though it's not original. Maybe they'll cast another big name like Song Hye Kyo or Ha Ji Won or something. But, then again, I wouldn't be surprised if they even picked an international female lead from another Asian country though, especially since it takes place in Macau and since more Kdramas are being exported to other countries.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest junki_saranghae

I know all Junki's fans and Eric's fans are getting excited about this news, but I'm trying to suppress my own excitement till it's officially confirmed !

me too, otherwise, I can't stand if my dream not come true ahhaa.... :phew:

Guest xingjing

Man, that's crazy. The thought of two HUGE stars acting together... I don't know what to think of it. Personally, I'm no huge fan of Eric, so I'll be cheering my lovely Joonki on.

Now I'm just waiting on who will be the girl. She'd BETTER be satisfactory. Or I'll killlll.... Not really. I'd just be really disappointed.

Guest dOnna*

omg :w00t:! I'm sooo looking forward to this!!!! If the casting works out the way they plan they'll have ratings through the roof :crazy:! Eric and Lee Jun Ki are the hottest ranked celebrities and they both have reputations for good action/ stunt acting. Eric in 'Bittersweet Life' and Lee Jun Ki in 'King and the Clown' (he did minor stunts). Can't wait for this drama :lol:~

-dOnna*

Guest genn04

Seriously, They Better Chose Eric for the Main Male Lead, or else.....someting going wrong....Lee Junki is ok, but Eric Fits the Lead Role More.....Eric the hottest Vampire out there so better watch out...so gonna watch this one, but first Eric has to lead it. Somebody post above about some big cast like song hye gyo or hajiwon....oh no, please not them, i'm too tired seeing them....

Guest cin

i can't wait to see this drama...sounds very interesting...i wanna see it....gosh its so tempting....thanks for the info....

I'm very exciting to see this drama. Umm, I hope Eric don't get the girl.lol I'm tired of lovey dovey drama. ahah Figthging over a woman, that story never go away from kdrama. I like the idea of underground and stuff. And I love gangs drama or movie like Infernal Affair.

The article say both of them are the male lead so there shouldn't be any question regarding who is the main lead. It will now only depend on who you like now and who you will pay attention to.

Woohoo Eric hwaiting. I'm very exciting to see "Macau" hearing this nam is too cool. I think that place is just amazing even though I don't like gambling. Korean should do a gambling drama once and star Eric in there. I would love to see him gamble as a professional. hah Out of topic. The place is gorgeous.

I hope Eric will do good in there.

Guest mrs.junjin

they better not back out i really want to see if lee jun ki could show his manly side for me to see if he's not femine.

Guest WitchGoddess

If this comes out, it will be so big. I cannot wait to see this, the plot seems very new and fresh plus its the hottest guys right now acting it.

Eric and Junki together.. wow.. that's so cool. :D

GO JUNKI OPPA! <3

But for the story line.. well, I really LOVED Infernal Affairs, but I gotta see later if this will interest me. ^^ I love Junki and like Eric (rofl xD) so I would probably watch this for them. X)))

Guest agiri

i really hope they keep this casting. the viewers would be infinite even before it came out. *hopes* and i doubt that it'll turn out a flop since both know how to choose scripts well, and they're drama/movies end up hits. *nods*

Guest tuna_madunna

aaaaaaa!!! i really can't wait! hope the casting is final!! Go JUNKI!!!

wheeepeee!!! God bLess..! Go Eric!

Now I'm not too sure if this drama will take off with Lee Jun Ki in the cast, because there's an article in the News section that said Jun Ki is named to star in a movie with Aun Sung Kyi. The filming is scheduled to start in June ! :w00t:

Archived