Shinhwa - 8th Album

xxtine_21

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jess1tym4life

Another album i need to buy..so many... glad they are coming back another big comeback this year..can't wait..

Guest cherriesense

shinhwa.... miss them.

hope to see them soon on the mid-may where they perform for the seoul concert.. :D

YAYY, the album I am most anticipated for at the moment! haha

hmm I hope it's the 2nd and not the 12th because it was already pushed back

anyways i'm really looking forward to hearing this album ^^

Guest .:: Stacey ::.

6 member male group Shinhwa will go to 2006 Germany World Cup

Shinhwa members will be filming the world cup special for SBS TV <Sunday is Good> corner 'X-man' on the 19th of May to the 24th.

On June 13th, they will join the 'X-man' team in Germany to cheer on the Korean team during their 1st G match against Togo.

Shinhwa's agency company GOOD EMG comments, 'Although the final decision for them to travel to Germany hasn't been made, the chance of it happening is high. It is planned that there will be their concert on the 13th and 14th, with the 8th album released BEFORE that."

Credits: JES & n!kk! @ s-shinhwasarang.net

MAY TAKE OUT WITH EXACT CREDITS

It's going to be released before the 13th!!!!!!

Guest battleuphoria

yay! a thread for the 8th jib! all of us are super excited in here! and i believe the album will be called one to six? that's a good title! haha it's so good that i don't think i can go back to school! haha

Guest Jaja_Blink

6 member male group Shinhwa will go to 2006 Germany World Cup

Shinhwa members will be filming the world cup special for SBS TV <Sunday is Good> corner 'X-man' on the 19th of May to the 24th.

On June 13th, they will join the 'X-man' team in Germany to cheer on the Korean team during their 1st G match against Togo.

Shinhwa's agency company GOOD EMG comments, 'Although the final decision for them to travel to Germany hasn't been made, the chance of it happening is high. It is planned that there will be their concert on the 13th and 14th, with the 8th album released BEFORE that."

Credits: JES & n!kk! @ s-shinhwasarang.net

MAY TAKE OUT WITH EXACT CREDITS

YAY~!!! >.<~ can't wait till it come out! ..When will I can pre-order?? arrggg!!!

-----------------

Arrg~!!! Anybody seen the clips that recorded in the stidio that they recorded the album??? Whaaaa...there's a BIT of the new song that you can hear in the background...Dongwan's voice...the melody is so...arrg...*faint*

TvT~ MUST watch clips for whoever dying to land your hands on the album.

Guest alwayzujustme

lolz...i just read that article at SS too...i guess the rumor about the 12th is true then?...lolz...I CAN'T WAIT!...but i'm still curious as to why Yesasia isn't letting people pre-order yet....

Guest darkanqelxp

omg.................i CANT WAIT......................its going to be their HUGEST COMEBACK......i hope they win the best video award this year....<333

Guest ericmania

Can't wait for new album.just two weeks but I envy who can go Shinwha's concert.yeah next year they will go army service and I will so sad.

Guest n!kk!

Clips of Hyesung and Andy recording 8th album (1 minute and 18-20 secs) are available at SS clubbox. Link on my sig ^^

Can't wait til it's out!

Guest Madisoid

Arrg~!!! Anybody seen the clips that recorded in the stidio that they recorded the album??? Whaaaa...there's a BIT of the new song that you can hear in the background...Dongwan's voice...the melody is so...arrg...*faint*

TvT~ MUST watch clips for whoever dying to land your hands on the album.

I have watched those videos as well. All Shinhwa fans and new commers should watch those teaser videos in the recording studio.

I heard glimpses of the songs, with Dongwan's voice. I am already on a high!

Don't worry you aren't alone.... all the Shinhwa fans heard it -- and are excited! *smiles*

-----------------------------------------------------------

This will be Shinhwa's biggest comeback yet... Though, it has been post-poned many times, we have to consider all the horrible things that occured with Eric's injury. Also, if it took post-ponement for the album to have a more high quality sound, I am all for it. Though, I count down the days more and more.

I've been a Shinhwa fan for quite sometime and they were the first group that introduced me to the Korean Entertainment Industry.

I am looking forward to the new songs, performances, smiles, laughs, images... you name it!!

When Shinhwa comes together as one ----> nothing can compare. This is the ALBUM!! FANS Support them with all your heart!!!!!

Thanks for reading,

Amy

Guest Jaja_Blink

This will be Shinhwa's biggest comeback yet... Though, it has been post-poned many times, we have to consider all the horrible things that occured with Eric's injury. Also, if it took post-ponement for the album to have a more high quality sound, I am all for it. Though, I count down the days more and more.

I've been a Shinhwa fan for quite sometime and they were the first group that introduced me to the Korean Entertainment Industry.

I am looking forward to the new songs, performances, smiles, laughs, images... you name it!!

When Shinhwa comes together as one ----> nothing can compare. This is the ALBUM!! FANS Support them with all your heart!!!!!

Thanks for reading,

Amy

TOTALLY AGREED! :D

Last night..I dream abt that clips LOL..I must be too excited ~ haha! XD

Archived