[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

Guest `soliloquy

thank you very much for this becu,eulicid and ay_linkb for making epi1 subs possible in just a span of one day!!! gosh nice to have lotsa Bi fan's for this drama!!! for those who have seen this with the subs---do they work with the mq or the hq ones? am currently d/ling the mq cuz the one i d/led yesterday was the lq only...i wanna see them clearly!!! :D

hey roaceica =)

works well with HQ ones..dunno abt MQ though!

go for HQ dear, the colors really differ between MQ and HQ!

OMG!! have I ever mentioned to you guys that I am slow and outta mind? Seriously, I didn't even look out for this thread and now, I am REALLY, REALLY behind..................... I really should start reading from the begining shouldn't I...but that is too much to read...so I'mm hop in this page okay? Err, I need to go and do some reading....

*ayu, ripgal, Dani, Rebby, jinlees, Hello, hello!!!! Hello everyone else!!

*me being stupid here... o_O....

Hey shinebi!

yesh, there is this thread!

you didnt know =)

its not too late dear!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest music_faerie

Hey all..

just thought i'd share this with you bi'ers.

I editted and reshuffled a few of the dialogues, and retimed some parts here and there.

I hope the subbers who posted the original subs dont mind me sharing this edited version.

nomu nomu gamsahamnida for all the hard work!

the credits still stand;

translator: eulicid

timers: ay_link,becu.

editor: *ayu*

IJUKSA subtitles, Episode 1, editted, SRT.synched to 700MB.dunno abt the rest yet, LQ,MQ..

here's the link: http://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=26OG1GCYB9F0B29D5J5KWJOKL1

peace out ^^

Thank you so much for shareing. Big hugs and good karma for you.

:D

hey roaceica =)

i will after i watch the mq ones...takes soooo long to d/l the hq ones(4-5hrs for me even tho i am using quick d/l)..now i am d/ling the mq it will take me 3hrs b4 i can watch it all over again!!! :angry: geesh!!! why is cb soooooo d**n slow for me!!! thanks for the reply!!!

Guest shinebi

hey roaceica =)

Hey shinebi!

yesh, there is this thread!

you didnt know =)

its not too late dear!

Ayu..I am S-L-O-W....I mean slowwwwwwwwww........Yeah, I didn't know there was this thread.. -_- ...it would have helped me yesterday if I wasn't so into Bi and concentrate on other things...I mean whenever I come to soompi, I hop right into the Bi thread, and I don't look around you know...hehheeee...amee = over obbsessed! yes, yes, I am...I hate Bi...he kills me way too much....Ayu, I see that link you have up!!!! THANK YOU DEAR!

Guest h@teusernames

Just finished watching the 1st esp. a little confusing, but looks like it's going to be great...can't wait for the next one.

Btw, thanks to the kind, wonderful folks out there uploading it for people like me...thank you ;)

Guest `soliloquy

i will after i watch the mq ones...takes soooo long to d/l the hq ones(4-5hrs for me even tho i am using quick d/l)..now i am d/ling the mq it will take me 3hrs b4 i can watch it all over again!!! :angry: geesh!!! why is cb soooooo d**n slow for me!!! thanks for the reply!!!

no problem roaceica, thank goodness CB was kind to me today.

Speed took me onl 4hrs! =)

Im amazed at the play of colors for this drama, thats why for me, HQ is the way to go ^^

so its a good move dling HQ =)

Hey all..

just thought i'd share this with you bi'ers.

I editted and reshuffled a few of the dialogues, and retimed some parts here and there.

I hope the subbers who posted the original subs dont mind me sharing this edited version.

nomu nomu gamsahamnida for all the hard work!

the credits still stand;

translator: eulicid

timers: ay_link,becu.

editor: *ayu*

IJUKSA subtitles, Episode 1, editted, SRT.synched to 700MB.dunno abt the rest yet, LQ,MQ..

here's the link: http://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=26OG1GCYB9F0B29D5J5KWJOKL1

peace out ^^

kamsahamnida ayu!!

did u see mah post up there? twas 4 u dear!!

^^

Guest `soliloquy

kamsahamnida ayu!!

did u see mah post up there? twas 4 u dear!!

^^

=) glad i could share!

if there might be more errors, please do let me know.

I'll be glad to edit them =)

no problem roaceica, thank goodness CB was kind to me today.

Speed took me onl 4hrs! =)

Im amazed at the play of colors for this drama, thats why for me, HQ is the way to go ^^

so its a good move dling HQ =)

you are one lucky gal indeed!!! am soooo envious now!!! i guess cb doesn't like me too much these days! even my u/l is sloooow :(

this is like the mnkss thread! the pages seem to pile-up too fast!!! :o

shup do u mean ysi links for epi2? cuz bummie already has epi2 on her cb(lq)...

Sub for Episode 1 is now available!!!!

Sub Episode 1

Credits:

Translator: eulicid

Subbers: ay_link, becu

I finally got the first one down...YAY!!!!.. ..dedicated this to all Biers' who just like me.

I want to apology for any errors (I bet there're gonna be alot of them) because Korean is my third language :D .. ..I'm gonna learn it some day. Now, Enjoy what you have. Haven't check all the time in there. Sry....

I want to say thank you to eulicid, our wonderful translator :)

I CAN DO IT, THEN YOU CAN DO IT.

PS: man, all night.. ..hehe.. ..still awake.. ..can't wait for eps 2.... :D<_<

Don't know how to thank u guys. :D:rolleyes: Thanks so much eulicid, ay_link and becu.

Wish I cud do it but Korean is really one of the most difficult languages ....ever!!

I'm soooooooo excited!!

Archived