[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dorkette

wow, now i want to see a clearer version of eps 7 previews hahaha

potential spoilers in observations ALL IN WHITE, so highlight to read!

so spoiled. when bok-gu twirls eun-seok in his arms, it's so cute. but so sudden?!

translating one line of dialogue at the beginning of eps 6,

aka the reason why bok-gu saves eun-seok.

he hears his brother "saying": i'm okay, bok-gu. i'm the happiest person in the world. because i have eun-seok. :(

a stark contrast from bok-gu's last line in eps 5 [which has already been translated many times]: "hyung. do you want to take this woman with you?" [which is so... powerful... because min-gu is so close to death...]

what's the significance of da-jung's finger bleeding [she slices it while cutting lettuce or something]? it's in previews at end of episode 5.

AND MIN-GU HEARS EUN-SEOK'S VOICE OVER THE PHONE?!?!?!?! still from previews at the end of episode 5. probably won't happen until later.

Spoiler..

1. I don't understand why they edited the scene where BK got into a fight at the funeral and Dajung and him ran away with her mother's ashes urn.

2. Flashback memory of Eunseok, she was supposed to be knocked off by soju at the Busan hotel room and yet she could overhear what JS and BK were arguing about ?

3. Another flashback scene for ES, where BK and his friend were shouting in the gym hallway. BK was really enraged..Eunseok overheard and saw them. Thus this led her to believe BK is involved with kangpae.

This scene was not shown right ?

4. How on earth did Eunseok know where to find BK while he was fighting the kangpae and badly beaten up ?

5. At least with Dajung, BK is carefree and affectionate with her, good to see him smile and laugh now and then. I like the ditty song he sang as they walked.

OK, Mr. Nice Guy JS does not look good in bright yellow ! :P And Mrs. Otoke is really really annoying ! :angry:

wow, now i want to see a clearer version of eps 7 previews hahaha

potential spoilers in observations ALL IN WHITE, so highlight to read!

so spoiled. when bok-gu twirls eun-seok in his arms, it's so cute. but so sudden?!

translating one line of dialogue at the beginning of eps 6,

aka the reason why bok-gu saves eun-seok.

he hears his brother "saying": i'm okay, bok-gu. i'm the happiest person in the world. because i have eun-seok. :(

a stark contrast from bok-gu's last line in eps 5 [which has already been translated many times]: "hyung. do you want to take this woman with you?" [which is so... powerful... because min-gu is so close to death...]

Andrea, thanks...so Jen was right after all ! :D

Andrea, DJ cutting her finger is premonition of bad omen !

ep 6.

OH MAN...........Bi's acting was SUPERB in this one.

the CRYING SCENE........omg this is the reason why Jung Ji Hoon is JUNG JI HOON, only Bi can pull it off like that. It was ONE OF THE MOST natural and heart-wrenching crying scene i have seen from any actor. It was so real, so close to our heart, that it was not even acting anymore. The way that Bi's neck twitched, lips thats trembling that he wanna stop but cant , then his voice just went out, then came the tears.....MAANNN, i bow down, i bow down to the Jung Ji Hoon.

My tears came uncontrollablly while i watched that. I havent cried like this from a drama, in a long time.

EP. 6 - BEST ONE YET

Guest dorkette

OK, Mr. Nice Guy JS does not look good in bright yellow ! :P And Mrs. Otoke is really really annoying ! :angry:

LKW's hair is getting stranger and stranger...

it looks better than it was in "he was cool", but i liked his hair better in the first eps then in these most recent ones.

jen is always right! haha.

and! i was hoping that's it's just a sign of bad things to come...

they focus on the blood so i was hoping that da-jung doesn't get sick or something... like something's wrong with her blood... cause if da-jung got sick this would take a trip down korean drama stereotype lane...

Yeah..I agree that Bi did an excellent job of the brief crying scene as in comparison to his previous dramas.

But I still think KSW was better in Stairway to Heaven when he sat outside the cafe and really sobbed his heart out !

LKW's hair is getting stranger and stranger...

it looks better than it was in "he was cool", but i liked his hair better in the first eps then in these most recent ones.

jen is always right! haha.

and! i was hoping that's it's just a sign of bad things to come...

they focus on the blood so i was hoping that da-jung doesn't get sick or something... like something's wrong with her blood... cause if da-jung got sick this would take a trip down korean drama stereotype lane...

Bad omen because something bad will happen and it did, to BK !

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Spoiler..

1. I don't understand why they edited the scene where BK got into a fight at the funeral and Dajung and him ran away with her mother's ashes urn.

2. Flashback memory of Eunseok, she was supposed to be knocked off by soju at the Busan hotel room and yet she could overhear what JS and BK were arguing about ?

3. Another flashback scene for ES, where BK and his friend were shouting in the gym hallway. BK was really enraged..Eunseok overheard and saw them. Thus this led her to believe BK is involved with kangpae.

This scene was not shown right ?

4. How on earth did Eunseok know where to find BK while he was fighting the kangpae and badly beaten up ?

5. At least with Dajung, BK is carefree and affectionate with her, good to see him smile and laugh now and then. I like the ditty song he sang as they walked.

1. I don't understand that, either. It's like the scene suddenly jumped and leaves you with that 'what the heck?' feeling. Well, it's been happening a lot in this series. so far...

2. Maybe it's her subconscious that heard that? :blink:

5. I hope someone would post a translation to that song.

I agree, JS doesn't look good in yellow, he looked paler than he already is. I also don't like SMA's hair, it screams "I need conditioner!"

Mrs. Otoke must DIE!!!!

Guest ladymac

Do we have Albert's summary of ep. 6 yet? This thread moves so fast! Could someone tell me what pg it's on, or post it again? I'm at work and I can't spend forever trying to find it (I've already spent 15 min!) :( Thank you!!

Guest fatgrrl_slim

I read in another forum that mentioned some Bi's fans are not happy with him in Ijuksa. Said he's no more the sweet guy in Full House !

Aigoo...these fans need to grow up !!!

By 'Bi's fans', you mean Korean fans? Coz I've always wondered what the the Korean fans think of IJUKSA, so far. I know that in Korea, the drama producers listen to feedback from viewers that they sometimes change the outcome of the story and I'm afraid, with this kind of comment, they might tweak Bok Gu's character a bit and soften him up. That will totally ruin the plot.

By 'Bi's fans', you mean Korean fans? Coz I've always wondered what the the Korean fans think of IJUKSA, so far. I know that in Korea, the drama producers listen to feedback from viewers that they sometimes change the outcome of the story and I'm afraid, with this kind of comment, they might tweak Bok Gu's character a bit and soften him up. That will totally ruin the plot.

Anio, they did not say which fans from where. <_< Yup, netizens do have a say in the outcome of the drama coz being aired while still shooting. But even without their inteference, I guess BK's personality will still change when he falls deeply for ES.

And I read a comment on Dramas write up that even the much touted "Love To Kill" miniseries is not doing that great in ratings so far, it has the potential to turn out well. :P

Btw, Jen said that the ditty song is about a mother cow....!!! funny lyrics.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I hope they don't do that also. But since the writers are writers of MISA, I'm pretty sure they won't be pressured into doing something that will ruin the plot, since they didn't agree to extend MISA to 20 eps. instead of 16.

episode 6 summary will be up in 2-3 hrs

KTH <3

Thank you! I can't wait!

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Yeah..I agree that Bi did an excellent job of the brief crying scene as in comparison to his previous dramas.

But I still think KSW was better in Stairway to Heaven when he sat outside the cafe and really sobbed his heart out !

KSW is the King of Crying Scenes. :)

But I agree about Bi's acting in IJUKSA. He was able to master restraint in drama scenes. If he doesn't get at least an acting nomination for this drama, then the award-giving bodies need to get their heads examined.

Guest ladymac

Well, I AM in Korea and most people I've talked to (granted, this is a small # but still) are frustrated w/the time sequencing of events (as am I). The jumping back & forth w/NO markers as to when/why things happen is annoying and making it hard to follow. Most people DO think that BI is doing excellently in his acting, it's only the really young girls that don't get it (his role that is). Everywhere I go people are talking about this drama so....... :unsure:

Archived